Gamer profile permissions

Discus and support Gamer profile permissions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im trying to play fight night champ / i play it all the time .. today i get / Gamer profile does Not have the correct permissions.. what do i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JusKiLLYaSelf4u, May 21, 2019.

1. Gamer profile permissions

Im trying to play fight night champ / i play it all the time .. today i get / Gamer profile does Not have the correct permissions.. what do i do?

:)

JusKiLLYaSelf4u, May 21, 2019
  2. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Just to add to the above post.

So you cant play it at all OP, are you trying to play MP because you need gold to do that.

If the above suggestion does not solve it (it most likely will though) try this.

Sign in on your account.

On the ;My Xbox' page of the dashboard press 'A' while highlighting your Avatar.

Scroll right x2 to 'Online safety' & select 'Change settings'.

Then choose 'Customise'.

Scroll down to 'Member content' and then select 'Everyone'.

Press 'B' x1.

Save & Exit.

3. Mister Cerb Win User

gamer profile permissions

Hey there Rook! I'm seeing you as a Silver member. In order to play online you'll need to have a Gold membership to Xbox LIVE.
  4. FledglingRook14 Win User

Im trying to play online dynasty on ncaa football 13 but it says my gamer profile permission settings are not correct for it!
  5. r4ml1 Win User

im having the same issue with gamer profile thingy
  6. SirSuperKnight Win User

Hello, So are you doing this through Xbox Console or Xbox.com? When you change Permissions do you do it Manually or Pre-set? If you do it Manually it will always say Custom, but the Permissions have changed, it's just don't change the Setting Name.
Thema:

1. Gamer profile permissions - Similar Threads - Gamer profile permissions

2. Xbox Live Gamer Profile Permissions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gamer Profile Permissions: I just got a second-hand Xbox 360 and logged into it with my only profile. When trying to play Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, it gives me an error message that says: "Your gamer profile does not have...
  3. your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality

in XBoX on Consoles
    your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality: I have set up a profile for my child and configured all the settings re age Etc. (13) Whenever he logs in using his own profile he gets the error message: your gamer profile does not have the...
  4. Fight Night Champion Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight Night Champion Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature: I Just recently bought fight night champion on backwards compatibility and all was fine, played a few games online then completed the Champion mode. Since then i tried to go online again to battle...
  5. Gamer Profile Does Not Have the Correct Permissions To Access XBOX Live Functionality

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer Profile Does Not Have the Correct Permissions To Access XBOX Live Functionality: I just redeemed my "Get free Gold on us" code that came with my Xbox One S. I purchased Battlefield Bad Company 2. When I try to play Multiplayer I get this error. "Your Gamer Profile Does Not...
  6. Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature: Hi, I'm owner of a xbox one for about three days with xbox live, and really would like to play FIFA 15 online, but can't because my profil doesn't have the correct permission to access the...
  7. your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality

in XBoX on Consoles
    your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality: I have set up a profile for my child and configured all the settings re age Etc. (13) Whenever he logs in using his own profile he gets the error message: your gamer profile does not have the...
  8. Can someone help me?​an active gamer profile does not have correct permission xbox live game ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me?​an active gamer profile does not have correct permission xbox live game ...: Can someone help me?an active gamer profile does not have correct permission xbox live game play ? How is this possible?I have redeemed codes for 28 days xbox live everything works perfectly...
  9. Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access this feature-Fifa 14

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access this feature-Fifa 14: Every time I try to access Fifa 14 multiplayer it shows error.I did the connection test and everything is alright.I did factory reset,nothing.I dont have Gold Membership.Is it because of that or ?...
  10. I got this message: "Your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got this message: "Your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access ...: "Your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access this feature" I get this message anytime I try to play fifa online. I've seen a lot of other people having the same issue. Will...