Gamer Profile Picture Location, Help?

Discus and support Gamer Profile Picture Location, Help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where is this current gamer picture I am using. I forgot because it's been years since I got it. I know it was a bundle of gamer pictures. New xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KING0FTHE0ZONEx, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Gamer Profile Picture Location, Help?

Where is this current gamer picture I am using. I forgot because it's been years since I got it. I know it was a bundle of gamer pictures. New xbox and I've no idea.

:)

KING0FTHE0ZONEx, Jan 25, 2014
  2. BoorrG
    BoorrG Guest
    Gamer picture location?

I don't know what the name of the picture pack is, so im not sure how I could find it. Iv already searched all of the marvel games for it.

And yeah picture packs do often disappear from the store, im hoping someone knows if you can still get this one though.

BoorrG, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Gamer picture location?

you need to find out what picture pack name then go to bing on the xbox,Then you will type it in and then you will go look for picture pack

OMG its FrostyF, Jan 25, 2014
  4. RUB83R P1G
    RUB83R P1G Guest

Hi

If you downloaded it then you will have to re-download the pack and if you want the picture again.

To find it go Settings>Account Management>Download History and then scroll down until you find the pack

Hope this helps

RUB83R P1G, Jan 25, 2014
  5. RUB83R P1G Win User

Hi

If you downloaded it then you will have to re-download the pack and if you want the picture again.

To find it go Settings>Account Management>Download History and then scroll down until you find the pack

Hope this helps
  6. SH4D0WZ0MB1E Win User

Gamer picture location?

Seeing as that looks like Captain America, I searched for related picture packs and only found the Classic Marvel Picture Pack. Not sure if it's in there or not.

Another thing you could do is message one of the people that has that gamer picture and ask them where they got it from.
  7. BoorrG Win User

Gamer picture location?

Still looking, no luck. I heard it is a United Kingdom only game/gamer picture?
  8. LyndenW Win User

Gamer picture location?

I like your spiderman gamer pic better, just saiyen. Sometimes picture packs are no longer available for purchase and are only available to those who have already purchased them.
  9. BoorrG Win User

Gamer picture location?

I don't know what the name of the picture pack is, so im not sure how I could find it. Iv already searched all of the marvel games for it.

And yeah picture packs do often disappear from the store, im hoping someone knows if you can still get this one though.
Thema:

1. Gamer Profile Picture Location, Help? - Similar Threads - Gamer Profile Picture

2. What games do xbox gamer profile pictures come from?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games do xbox gamer profile pictures come from?: Hi, Some default Xbox gamer profile pictures attracted me. I know where some of them come from, like Halo and Minecraft, but I don't know where others come from. Can anyone help me with this?...
  3. Xbox Forums Profile Gamer Picture Merging with Microsoft Answers community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Forums Profile Gamer Picture Merging with Microsoft Answers community: My gamer picture was showing up here then Now I get Icon showing something wrong 5238d123-a3a8-4501-873e-2284cc4ec942
  4. Any custom gamer picture won't upload on our Xbox profiles (Past 48 hours verification time).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any custom gamer picture won't upload on our Xbox profiles (Past 48 hours verification time).: Heya, Me and my partner are trying to use custom gamer pictures, however no matter what gamer picture we use they won't work. The process will say it's uploaded and will be verified, however it...
  5. Why was my Gamer Profile Picture denied even though it didn't violate any of the Code of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was my Gamer Profile Picture denied even though it didn't violate any of the Code of ...: [Mod Removed] I was just wondering why this picture was following the Code of Conduct, was trying to put my girlfriend as my profile picture. da6e0b0e-4c19-4287-bd55-814c4b29a33c
  6. Gamer Picture and Profile Colour Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Picture and Profile Colour Issue: Whenever I try to change my gamer picture or my profile colour on my Xbox, all of the options are either grey rectangles (Profile colour) or blank circles (Gamer Picture). Does anyone know how to...
  7. Cannot change Gamer Picture or Name for Offline Profiles (XBOX 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change Gamer Picture or Name for Offline Profiles (XBOX 360): Hello, Our XBox 360 is used in a public library for children to enjoy during a game night, which means customization options are key. Unfortunately, as of the last update (which we installed on...
  8. Gamer Profile Picture viewed on a PC is wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Profile Picture viewed on a PC is wrong.: When I log into my Xbox live account from my PC, the profile pic is not the profile pic I see on my Xbox. It is a default picture of various candy's that look like confetti. How can I change this...
  9. hello why isnt my gamer picture appearing on my profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello why isnt my gamer picture appearing on my profile pic: i dont mean on the xbox system. i mean on here. the picture of my avatar is not appearing on the profile pic. its a picture of a stupid reptile looking thing aka default pic. yes i click save on...
  10. Replace Xbox Avatar to Gamer Picture in Xbox Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replace Xbox Avatar to Gamer Picture in Xbox Profile: Hi, My profile shows up with the whole of my avatar. https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag= Is there a way to edit it such that it displays my Gamerpic like this? Sign in to your...