Gamer profile Picture

Discus and support Gamer profile Picture in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi,I am xbox user and yesterday my Gamer pic changed to a random xbox pic and i wanted to return to my old pic but i can’t btw my gamer pic does not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CLUTCHMASTER304, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Gamer profile Picture

Hi,I am xbox user and yesterday my Gamer pic changed to a random xbox pic and i wanted to return to my old pic but i can’t btw my gamer pic does not contain anybad or anything bad against xbox guidlines i need help and thanks.

Mohammed

:)

CLUTCHMASTER304, Jul 25, 2020
  2. HazyCloud Win User

what gamer picture did i unlock

Select your gamer card from the Xbox 360 main menu. Open your profile.

Select Edit Gamer Profile.

Select Gamer Picture.

Select Change Gamer Picture to change your gamer picture to one of the other gamer pictures stored on your system. Choose the picture you want from the list with the "A" button.
  3. DogBoyDerekD Win User

Gamerpic bug?

When I take a picture using the website, it doesn't actually change the gamerpic used on my profile.

From the site:Change your gamer picture on your console in Settings, Profile, Edit Profile, Gamer Picture
  4. HassanB Win User

Gamer picture

Please go to your XBOX 360 Dashboard > Settings > Profile > Edit Profile > Gamer Picture > Change Gamer Picture > Select the gamer picture you'd like and you should be set.
  5. The Cthulhu Win User

how to change gamer card

From the home tab: profile > edit profile > gamer picture.

If you would prefer an avatar pic: customize avatar > gamer picture.
  6. DogBoyDerekD Win User

Xbox Avatar

Thema:

Gamer profile Picture

1. Gamer profile Picture - Similar Threads - Gamer profile Picture

2. Unable to change profile gamer picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to change profile gamer picture: Hello I been having trouble trying to change my custom gamer picture. I've always kept it friendly but I can't seem to change it like it's not letting me and I wish to change it to something I...
  3. When are you enabling the customer profile gamer picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When are you enabling the customer profile gamer picture?: I'm having issues with not being able to fownloading customized profile gamer picture. You either let all the xbox user download a cutimized ganer picture ir not at alltogether. It's not fair to...
  4. Custom Gamer profile picture for Xbox profile not working???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom Gamer profile picture for Xbox profile not working???: I'm trying to use a custom Gamer picture for my Profile on Xbox Live. However, It's not letting me change my picture at all. I was able to before perfectly fine, I even tried switching back to the...
  5. What games do xbox gamer profile pictures come from?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games do xbox gamer profile pictures come from?: Hi, Some default Xbox gamer profile pictures attracted me. I know where some of them come from, like Halo and Minecraft, but I don't know where others come from. Can anyone help me with this?...
  6. Xbox Forums Profile Gamer Picture Merging with Microsoft Answers community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Forums Profile Gamer Picture Merging with Microsoft Answers community: My gamer picture was showing up here then Now I get Icon showing something wrong 5238d123-a3a8-4501-873e-2284cc4ec942
  7. Any custom gamer picture won't upload on our Xbox profiles (Past 48 hours verification time).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any custom gamer picture won't upload on our Xbox profiles (Past 48 hours verification time).: Heya, Me and my partner are trying to use custom gamer pictures, however no matter what gamer picture we use they won't work. The process will say it's uploaded and will be verified, however it...
  8. Why was my Gamer Profile Picture denied even though it didn't violate any of the Code of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was my Gamer Profile Picture denied even though it didn't violate any of the Code of ...: [Mod Removed] I was just wondering why this picture was following the Code of Conduct, was trying to put my girlfriend as my profile picture. da6e0b0e-4c19-4287-bd55-814c4b29a33c
  9. Gamer Picture and Profile Colour Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Picture and Profile Colour Issue: Whenever I try to change my gamer picture or my profile colour on my Xbox, all of the options are either grey rectangles (Profile colour) or blank circles (Gamer Picture). Does anyone know how to...
  10. Cannot change Gamer Picture or Name for Offline Profiles (XBOX 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change Gamer Picture or Name for Offline Profiles (XBOX 360): Hello, Our XBox 360 is used in a public library for children to enjoy during a game night, which means customization options are key. Unfortunately, as of the last update (which we installed on...