Gamer profile

Discus and support Gamer profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It wont let me play online seasons or ultimate team because it says my gamer profile does not have the correct permissions. How do I fix it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnformedGuide16, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Gamer profile

It wont let me play online seasons or ultimate team because it says my gamer profile does not have the correct permissions.

How do I fix it?

:)

UnformedGuide16, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Gamer profile issue

I have a major issue with my gamer tag, it looks like it has privacy settings of a child. Wont let me play online :-( . Anybody got any solutions, at my wits end

yorkshire rose, Feb 18, 2014
  3. TayWax
    TayWax Guest
    Gamer profile issue

There is a privacy setting within your profile I believe.

TayWax, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

Gamer profile

You need to have Xbox Live Gold to play online.

Eggnogga, Feb 19, 2014
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

Gamer profile

and to add do not bump old threads please create a fresh one all bumping ones does is get them locked by mods.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Gamer Profile?

Hey there kenklnha1!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way we can provide support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  7. Smwutches Win User

Gamer profile

If this is the profile you're trying to use, it's because you need a gold membership.
  8. voteDC Win User

Gamer profile....

Have you just purchased your Gold subscription or entered the code?

-

The various parts of LIVE can take a little while to synch up at times.
  9. Eggnogga Win User

Gamer profile

You need to have Xbox Live Gold to play online.
Thema:

Gamer profile

1. Gamer profile - Similar Threads - Gamer profile

2. Wrong gamer profile downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong gamer profile downloaded: I just got another xbox console. My old gamer profile is on a USB 2gb stick. I can't understand why i cant just sign in to the old profile. I tried to access my old profile from the Microsoft xbox...
  3. Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile: We recently purchased an XBox One. We have 3 different profiles, mine being the one associated with Gold. My son wanted his fortnite on so he could play it so I installed it while logged in with...
  4. Xbox Live Gamer Profile Permissions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gamer Profile Permissions: I just got a second-hand Xbox 360 and logged into it with my only profile. When trying to play Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, it gives me an error message that says: "Your gamer profile does not have...
  5. Gamer profile permissions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer profile permissions: Im trying to play fight night champ / i play it all the time .. today i get / Gamer profile does Not have the correct permissions.. what do i do? 7ab114f4-a146-452e-bfe6-bf9ec758edab
  6. How to changer gamer profile to enable game play?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to changer gamer profile to enable game play?: How do i change the gamer profile to enable me to play game? 3e51eb26-b7f2-49b8-9dd6-2a660b8c4622
  7. What games do xbox gamer profile pictures come from?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games do xbox gamer profile pictures come from?: Hi, Some default Xbox gamer profile pictures attracted me. I know where some of them come from, like Halo and Minecraft, but I don't know where others come from. Can anyone help me with this?...
  8. no active gamer profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no active gamer profile?: When playing Indiana Jones 360 on XBox One, I am unable to save progress. I must start a new game every single time. I have an Xbox Live gold subscription. When we first got out xbox for...
  9. Unable to download Xbox 360 gamer profile when playing any Xbox 360 game on Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download Xbox 360 gamer profile when playing any Xbox 360 game on Xbox One.: Hi All Have searched far and wide and spent many hours trying to resolve this without much success. Connected via NBN FTTN with Telstra on Standard Evening Speed plan (avg 45Mbps download)...
  10. I was assaulted on minecraft and want to delete my whole gamer profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was assaulted on minecraft and want to delete my whole gamer profile: I was harassed on minecraft yesterday and today, and want to PERMANENTLY delete my gamer Xbox account. But I do not want to delete my whole Microsoft account only the Xbox gamer profile. Every...