Gamer profile

Discus and support Gamer profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It wont let me play online seasons or ultimate team because it says my gamer profile does not have the correct permissions. How do I fix it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnformedGuide16, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Gamer profile

It wont let me play online seasons or ultimate team because it says my gamer profile does not have the correct permissions.

How do I fix it?

:)

UnformedGuide16, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Gamer profile issue

I have a major issue with my gamer tag, it looks like it has privacy settings of a child. Wont let me play online :-( . Anybody got any solutions, at my wits end

yorkshire rose, Feb 18, 2014
  3. TayWax
    TayWax Guest
    Gamer profile issue

There is a privacy setting within your profile I believe.

TayWax, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

Gamer profile

You need to have Xbox Live Gold to play online.

Eggnogga, Feb 19, 2014
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

Gamer profile

and to add do not bump old threads please create a fresh one all bumping ones does is get them locked by mods.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Gamer Profile?

Hey there kenklnha1!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way we can provide support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  7. Smwutches Win User

Gamer profile

If this is the profile you're trying to use, it's because you need a gold membership.
  8. voteDC Win User

Gamer profile....

Have you just purchased your Gold subscription or entered the code?

-

The various parts of LIVE can take a little while to synch up at times.
  9. Eggnogga Win User

Gamer profile

You need to have Xbox Live Gold to play online.
Thema:

Gamer profile

1. Gamer profile - Similar Threads - Gamer profile

2. Changed my gamer tag and now I can't sign into my profile on any 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed my gamer tag and now I can't sign into my profile on any 360 games: I changed my default gamer-tag after many years and now my Xbox 360 games will not sign-in or allow me to download my new profile from the Xbox one. Please advise....
  3. I can’t “download a gamer profile“ on a Game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t “download a gamer profile“ on a Game pass game: Hello, I have an Xbox One S. I purchased the Ultimate Gamepass, for it has both the benefits of Gamepass and Xbox Live. I downloaded an Xbox 360 game from the gamepass.(Lego Star Wars the Clone...
  4. Gamer tag in xbox profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer tag in xbox profile: I wanted to change my gamertag from blasting land 9000 becouse it was choosen by system i didn t know that i can change it one time for free and why i have to pay for changing it ? I havent known...
  5. How do I enable gamer profile on Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I enable gamer profile on Xbox Live?: It says To access online features, you must be signed into an Xbox live enable profile and connected to Xbox Live. How do I do that? And why? 59b8456d-c00f-40c2-be78-5dd64b697d3a
  6. Lego Indiana Jones GAMER PROFILE issue on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Indiana Jones GAMER PROFILE issue on xbox one: Does anyone have any advice for errors on Lego Indiana Jones on XBOX ONE. Suddenly, after playing many times, the game won't load the saved game in the cloud. It says that I don't have an active...
  7. Unable to change profile gamer picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to change profile gamer picture: Hello I been having trouble trying to change my custom gamer picture. I've always kept it friendly but I can't seem to change it like it's not letting me and I wish to change it to something I...
  8. When are you enabling the customer profile gamer picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When are you enabling the customer profile gamer picture?: I'm having issues with not being able to fownloading customized profile gamer picture. You either let all the xbox user download a cutimized ganer picture ir not at alltogether. It's not fair to...
  9. I cant change my gamer profile pic to a custom one

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant change my gamer profile pic to a custom one: It says that it was failed to upload and to try again later. It's been weeks already 71ea7dd8-cf1c-4cab-9a06-76209e0cb54b
  10. Custom Gamer profile picture for Xbox profile not working???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom Gamer profile picture for Xbox profile not working???: I'm trying to use a custom Gamer picture for my Profile on Xbox Live. However, It's not letting me change my picture at all. I was able to before perfectly fine, I even tried switching back to the...