Gamer score lost? (Written on an alt)

Discus and support Gamer score lost? (Written on an alt) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had bought a Xbox 360 years ago and played for a long time but a little while back upgraded to Xbox one, however my main account on the 360 was an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ad126d5e-bc5a-42d6-9acc-ddcc13405fb2, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Gamer score lost? (Written on an alt)

I had bought a Xbox 360 years ago and played for a long time but a little while back upgraded to Xbox one, however my main account on the 360 was an offline account and over time gained a gamer score of 12320 but I used an email for my Xbox one and that
    now has gamer score of only a few hundred. Me not using my 360 much anymore was wondering if I could carry my gamer score on my 360 over to my couple year old Xbox one account. Any help would be appreciated as 12320 G isn't much but it is a collection over
    my childhood.

:)

ad126d5e-bc5a-42d6-9acc-ddcc13405fb2, Jul 14, 2017
  2. Palaz8
    Palaz8 Guest
    video game writter

I would like to become a video game writter please, at Microsoft game studios. I have 5 storylines in total. 4 of them is a series called racing timeline. the fith im starting called elite squadron. so can you please help me get a job with you guys.,

Palaz8, Jul 14, 2017
  3. eddie
    eddie Guest
    Gamer Score

We only pay attention to ours once in a while and its only with two friends, one being a cousin so there is a little family competition going on there too. Unless we are all playing and having a BBQ/sleep over (for adults, meaning adult beverages and no drinking) we never fool with it but sometimes we do have side bets going on.

eddie, Jul 14, 2017
  4. Gamer score lost? (Written on an alt)

If you connect your Xbox 360 online, it should update your online profile with the gamerscore you've accumulated while offline.

This is provided that your Xbox One gamertag is exactly the same as the one on your Xbox 360, the gamerscore
    should carry over and get added to your total (although in the large amount of 12k, I won't make any guarantees). If they're different accounts/gamertags, it will not work.

Internet Expert, Jul 14, 2017
  5. Thanks, I'll give it a try and hope for the best.

ad126d5e-bc5a-42d6-9acc-ddcc13405fb2, Jul 15, 2017
  6. If this email has been used on the 360 but by a different account that has been deleted it won't work would it?

ad126d5e-bc5a-42d6-9acc-ddcc13405fb2, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Internet Expert Win User

If you connect your Xbox 360 online, it should update your online profile with the gamerscore you've accumulated while offline.

This is provided that your Xbox One gamertag is exactly the same as the one on your Xbox 360, the gamerscore
    should carry over and get added to your total (although in the large amount of 12k, I won't make any guarantees). If they're different accounts/gamertags, it will not work.
  8. ad126d5e-bc5a-42d6-9 Win User

If this email has been used on the 360 but by a different account that has been deleted it won't work would it?
  9. ad126d5e-bc5a-42d6-9 Win User

Thanks, I'll give it a try and hope for the best.
  10. John Dowding Win User

Bethesda Has No Soule?

^ The article states the work is transcribed from recordings of the original score., in other words it's being re-written without reference to the original written score of the composer, although the aim is to recreate the original as closely as possible
    by ear. This is not a "transpositiion" which is the piece being played in a completely different key.
  11. Th3 Tater Win User

A free month of Gold

Cool. Time to go online with some Alt-accounts and play really REALLY bad. ^_^ OOH! and score some more useless gold keys for Borderlands 2...
Thema:

1. Gamer score lost? (Written on an alt) - Similar Threads - Gamer score lost

2. Lost more than 4K gamer score

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost more than 4K gamer score: Just like the title states, xbox on twitter stated that they fixed the achievement tracking and gamerscore lossage on the 14th but just a few hours ago my gamerscore dropped (no i have not cheated...
  3. lost gamer score

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost gamer score: i had almost 2k gamer score and i know its not a lot but i lost it yesterday and now i have 35. how do i get it back? :( da3708cf-7b43-4b4d-b7a3-cb627276b3a5
  4. Lost Gamer Score

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Gamer Score: I logged in this morning to find that i've lost around 60,000ish gamer score was at around 220,000 now i'm at 169,000 and it's only on Xbox one games which is really weird it even happened to a...
  5. I lost some gamer score points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost some gamer score points: I lost a few gamer score points around from around 3000-4000 and i don’t know how this happened, but a few of my achievements did came late and popped up all at once but i still don’t know how...
  6. Time Warner: Lost gamer score

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Time Warner: Lost gamer score: Time Warner (ISPs): Lost gamer score I recently reached 102k gamerscore...just to have xbox take 7k off of it. Now im at 95k. I didnt mod my score,so I have no idea what happened. Games that I...
  7. Lost gamer score and friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost gamer score and friends: I cant see my ganerscore at all i have zero for some reason and i cant see my friends either please help i just wanna play pubg with the lads 0f4f3628-ecc0-46db-bc89-10ab92df9254
  8. Gamer score lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer score lost: second time my gamer score has went down I was about 81k gamerscore and now have about 75k gamerscore again. Would like to figure out how to get this problem fixed....
  9. Lost gamer score

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost gamer score: Yesterday I had a little over 79,00 gamerscore but before I had left to work I noticed it went back down to 73,730 I noticed games like Friday the 13th and madden 18 my achievements are there but...
  10. lost gamer score

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost gamer score: Logged into my account and noticed my GS had dropped from 80,353 to 63,353. 704686f7-9235-41d9-b6c0-55f25f498437