gamer score

Discus and support gamer score in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i lost my gamer score and had to start over why do i have to a96fffbb-4f7d-41b1-a2d9-b4f0c74651b3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MartinaBiffert, May 11, 2019.

1. gamer score

i lost my gamer score and had to start over why do i have to

:)

MartinaBiffert, May 11, 2019
  2. mack2025 Win User

xbox live gamer score reset

well i hacked my gamer score then got reset now i have my old gamer score but my friends see my new gamer score why is this going on
  3. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Charlie Murder and Super Street Fighter 4...

StreetFighter IV Total gamer score 1360 & Charlie Murder Total gamer score 400, That`s a total of 1760 Gamer-Score Points to collect, That`s why I love these games :D
  4. HassanB Win User

gamer score

It's not possible to delete gamerscore for games that you have already gotten achievements for. You can however delete a game from your history if you have absolutely no achievements in it.

As for your second question on how to improve your reputation, it honestly doesn't matter. Reputation on XBOX Live is sort of cosmetic, I'm assuming you're looking at your percentages, that honestly doesn't make any difference at all as the percentage is only
    displayed to you. But if you'd like it improved other people would have to prefer you but as you can see you're already at 5 stars.
  5. Violin Spider Win User

gamer score

You can't delete your gamerscore, to improve your rep, just be polite with people.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Gamer score

Looking at your games I don't think you've had a Gamerscore reset.

I have seen this before & it usually just sorts itself out.

What games are you missing the Gamerscore from?
Thema:

gamer score

1. gamer score - Similar Threads - gamer score

2. Opt Out of Gamer Score Leaderboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Opt Out of Gamer Score Leaderboard: I'm looking to opt out of the gamer score leaderboard. The entire feature is just too damn infuriating for my taste. The "show less" option doesn't actually make it show up less, let alone do away...
  3. Potential gamer score?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential gamer score?: I know it was a feature on the xbox 360, but is there a way to check my total potential gamerscore on the xbox one? 76460b59-8d31-496c-81d5-f55d06d4490a
  4. Potential gamer score?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential gamer score?: I know it was a feature on the xbox 360, but is there a way to check my total potential gamerscore? acfa3b6c-3407-454a-aebd-5fe50ac09edc
  5. My Gamer Score has been reduced?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Gamer Score has been reduced?: So I just noticed that I lost some Gamer Score from my total. I don't recall the exact number but last I checked it it was around 140,000+ but now it's at 91,530. I've tried doing a hard reboot...
  6. Xbox one achievements not showing up and gamer score incorrect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one achievements not showing up and gamer score incorrect: Hi my gamerscore particularly my xbox one achievements are either not showing up as completed and/ or some are incorrect. I am missing well over 100K in gamerscore. I have tried switching user...
  7. Gamer score missing 45,000 points? My was reduced for no reason... What the heck is going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer score missing 45,000 points? My was reduced for no reason... What the heck is going on?: When I turned my Xbox One X on this morning, my Gamerscore reduced 45,000 points? Again, what is happening and why did it happen? Please fix my gamerscore and return my hard earned point back to...
  8. Lost gamer score and friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost gamer score and friends: I cant see my ganerscore at all i have zero for some reason and i cant see my friends either please help i just wanna play pubg with the lads 0f4f3628-ecc0-46db-bc89-10ab92df9254
  9. HELP my gamer score went down 6000 points

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP my gamer score went down 6000 points: My gamer score went down by about 6000. It is now stuck at 2050. What should I do. Thank you for reading this please put down something. 2383e714-4208-4466-baed-6edfc79940c6
  10. Gamer Scores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer Scores: As a gamer with a Gold membership and Gold Pass I like to try different games just for kicks. I am not a completionist by any stretch and on just about every game I will never get 100%. That's...