Gamer tag again (sorry!)

Discus and support Gamer tag again (sorry!) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all! So I have changed the gamer tag and I am very happy with it. However, everytime I join parties it still shows me up as . Will this glitch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sniperdudex4, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Sniperdudex4
    Sniperdudex4 Guest

Gamer tag again (sorry!)

Hello all! So I have changed the gamer tag and I am very happy with it. However, everytime I join parties it still shows me up as . Will this glitch stop happening eventually or will I have to wait for the next update?

:)

Sniperdudex4, Aug 27, 2019
  2. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Gamer tag again (sorry!)

Hi I'm Lorenzo

Quiet sometimes when you change your name it's normal that your old tag still remains imprinted the Microsoft service takes a while to process everything. Be patient a little bit and you will see that tomorrow everything will be changed.
  3. Sniperdudex4 Win User

Gamer tag again (sorry!)

Would it be recommended I stay away from parties for this period?
  4. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Gamer tag again (sorry!)

You can wait 48h and see if you apply the system update, if it doesn't resolve then you will need to contact Xbox Support.
  5. Sniperdudex4 Win User

Gamer tag again (sorry!)

So the other solution worked for a bit.. I tried all solutions and it's still glitched. What should I do now? According to my friends it's still glitched too. (I double checked on an alternate account because I wouldn't know if they're lying, they like
    to joke around.)
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Gamer tag again (sorry!)

Hello Sniper,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns your gamertag not adjusting after recently changing it.

Our recommendation here, please attempt to power cycle your Xbox One console. After attempting this, if the issue still occurs,
    we recommend removing and then adding your profile.

Try this out and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

Gamer tag again (sorry!)

1. Gamer tag again (sorry!) - Similar Threads - Gamer tag again

2. How do I remove a gamer tag from xbox live on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a gamer tag from xbox live on PC?: I play War planet and have several Game tags I log in with to play more then one account in the game. I have 1 account that is an account that was gifted to me that I now am having issues over as...
  3. I was just wondering how to get a gamer tag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was just wondering how to get a gamer tag?: I was just wondering how to get a gammer tag. da6c10a7-32b7-4436-8b8b-4e382e89e7ad
  4. Gamer tag name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer tag name: I just got new computer. I want to use my gamer name, ranks, levels from when I played on my old computer. When I clicked on the Solitaire game...I saw no options to log on with the gamer name...
  5. Gamer Tag Character Increase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer Tag Character Increase: With the newer gamer tag system the problem with is, 12 characters is to short, can there and will there be a small character increase to maybe 15 or 16? 59d23ef1-84d5-452a-bb5e-419b3446d607
  6. Cambio de Gamer Tag[Gamer Tag Change]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cambio de Gamer Tag[Gamer Tag Change]: Recientemente cambie mi Gamer tag de xbox , En este incluí caracteres japoneses. Pero después del cambio en todos los juegos mi gamer tag no aparecia y se mantenia el antiguo , supongo que es...
  7. Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing: IAll my games have been saved to the same gamertag. In the past month all my games saved to this gamertag are missing. I'm signed into the same microsoft account and the same gamertag shows up in...
  8. Forgot to change a gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to change a gamer tag: So i’m on iPad and i want to change my minecraft gamertag i don’t know how, Please Help me. i’m willing to pay $9.99 to change my gamertag i forgot how, so please help me!...
  9. An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later - error when trying to change gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later - error when trying to change gamer tag: I'm trying to change my gamer tag, but it keeps giving me the 'An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later' error. Any idea what's causing it? [img] 8e13992d-88b0-403e-a667-9274a6b35f09
  10. Once again my gamer tag has been reported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Once again my gamer tag has been reported: I would like to know how many more times I have till my account is banned. I'm really getting sick of having to change my gt all the time. f2633e78-8626-4860-946f-e3bb21497917