Gamer Tag Issue

Discus and support Gamer Tag Issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My gamertag is RektGamerLive and i am wanting to pay to change it to same as my Twitch account. It says it's taken, but when i search up the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rekt Gamer, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Rekt Gamer
    Rekt Gamer Guest

Gamer Tag Issue

My gamertag is RektGamerLive and i am wanting to pay to change it to same as my Twitch account. It says it's taken, but when i search up the gamertag... It says "Check gamertag and try searching again. We couldn't find that person.

I would love to have that gamertag! Can anyone help me?

:)

Rekt Gamer, Jun 5, 2019
  2. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

gamer tag issue

Hello there DownyWhelp86053, I`ve got to agree with XBLVIP TOPDOG
    on this one.

You are always welcome to leave your feed back about the recent changes to your Gamer-tag at Xbox Live Wishlist/Feedback and always Discuss with other people about the "Price" for paying for a gamer-Tag, It`s always good to leave Feed-Back because your a
    Xbox Customer. ^_^

Note: Talking about it in the Xbox Live Wishlist/Feedback is not going to resolve the problem and give you your gamer-Tag back but your welcome to discuss your experience there about it.
  3. Alliance United Win User

gamer tag issue

Hello again,

The Xbox Live Enforcement Policy recently went Upgrades along with the Xbox One Rep. system. Now the team will generate a GT for you.For more information on the Xbox Enforcement Team please visit:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/ I would recommend joining the Xbox Rewards program to get Microsoft Currency on your account for doing the things you love;
    http://rewards.xbox.com/

Thank you!

XBLVIP TOPDOG
  4. RiskyBiscuit18 Win User

gamer tag issue

But before they at least allowed me to change it free of charge, they didn't even allow me to change it now I have to pay 10 dollars because my name wasn't offensive.
  5. ngocphi Win User

gamer tag issue

Am i understanding It correctly It was a forcés name change and You want to refuse thé sa me name? No That wont workk as thé name would be banned

Any attempt at reusing It will only end badly for You

Too many forcéd name changes on one account will less to a perm ban of thé account

Time to read thé code of conduct
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Gamer tag issue

KSI Icyshock,

In order to properly assist you, we need to know the full details of what your problem is or the concern that you have. If you called Xbox Support, they will not respond to this forum post but other Xbox Support personnel might, but please post your entire
    issue and we will do what we can to assist. Thank you
Thema:

Gamer Tag Issue

1. Gamer Tag Issue - Similar Threads - Gamer Tag Issue

2. XBox1 Gamer Tag issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox1 Gamer Tag issue: I have 2 gamertags under the 1 email address. I have upgraded to new console and it has logged me into the gamertag I don't use - how do I change to the coorect one?...
  3. Technical issues on the gamer-tag change page cause for accidental tag claim

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Technical issues on the gamer-tag change page cause for accidental tag claim: Hi, I was eligible for a free change of my gamertag and tried using your website to make a change. Unfortunately, after a few tags checks the button and the red message seemed to stopped...
  4. Gamer Tag Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Tag Issues: I had gotten a new gamer tag a couple of days ago and it still hasn’t changed on My Xbox or other places where my tag would pop up fc257fa8-c07d-4ba9-af56-312aca5977e1
  5. Gamer tag issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag issues: Just purchased a new Xbox 1X and when I sign in with my email it downloads an old gamer tag from years ago. I have my current gamer tag on my Xbox 1. Why is this old gamer tag still linked to my...
  6. Was Apparently Issued Free Gamer Tag Change after Enforcement Appeal, but how do I claim it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was Apparently Issued Free Gamer Tag Change after Enforcement Appeal, but how do I claim it?: Hey everyone. I'm at a loss here. After detailed discussions with the XBLET regarding my since-banned Gamer Tag, I was told that I would receive a free Gamer Tag change. However, every time I try...
  7. gamer tag issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamer tag issue: my gamer tag doesn't match my account after console reset. fed6df98-2ce0-45db-a923-4146d9157a18
  8. Gamer tag issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag issue: hi I had made an Xbox live account and changed my gamer tag for the first time to I69batman which apparently was inappropriate. Which in my opinion I don't know how because once a kid knows what...
  9. gamer tag . issue not fair not right

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamer tag . issue not fair not right: ive had my gamer tag for years ive been a fan of microsoft for years. ive never had a issue with my gamertag. being what it is ive never caused any players online any promblems. and just cause my...
  10. GAMER TAG ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAMER TAG ISSUE: My gamer tag has been changed autoatically twice! Ive spent 20 dollars thinking someone might have moved it. Until i realized no one did! Why change a gamertag automatically without a...