Gamer tag not changing

Discus and support Gamer tag not changing in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, i have been waiting for 2 hours and nothing has happened, when will my gamertag be changed? 41273f02-1e30-47eb-90a6-0c33adba0e33 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by WilliamTresnet, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Gamer tag not changing

Hello, i have been waiting for 2 hours and nothing has happened, when will my gamertag be changed?

:)

WilliamTresnet, Sep 14, 2020
  2. orik0n74 Win User

Error message when trying to access forums - Access Denied for Mr Messy Pants

I'm going to assume that what is going on is that you were issued a forced gamer tag change since the gamer tag may be deemed offensive. A forced gamer tag change can result in not being able to post on the forums until that gamer tag is changed.
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Swapping gamertags

Gamer tags are tied to accounts and can only be changed when you go through the process to change the gamer tag. No one can give you a gamer tag to assign to another account.

So, neither you or as you stated, "people threating to take the tag as soon as it is chnaged" can take that gamer tag.

The gamer tag won't be made available right away if you change the gamer tag on that original account.
  4. BIGBOY x 760 Win User

gamertag

Why did my gamer-tag change? It really didn't offend nobody ( BIgBOyLuvMiLPhz )it was a funny gamer-tag to make people laugh and this was my first time actually getting reported. My friends gamer-tag were funny but when they got reported they had to change
    there gamer-tag to something else or they couldn't play live at all and you gave them a (FREE GAMER-TAG CHANGE), how come I cant get that opportunity to change my gamer-tag?
  5. Spoilord Win User

Sea of thieves mix pot huntress figurehead

I did signed into Mixer with that Gamer Tag: . I changed my Gamer Tag recently maybe it changed there. My new Gamer Tag is Crusader Colin. Try that one.
  6. ApolloPigs Win User

Gamertag I need one for free

People should get a new change gamer tag as people change and gamer tags may be irrelevant now.
Thema:

Gamer tag not changing

1. Gamer tag not changing - Similar Threads - Gamer tag changing

2. Cannot change gamer tag or use account balance for child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change gamer tag or use account balance for child account: Here is a summary of my issues: 1) I have a family account that has all the emails of my family connected 2) I myself had an xbox account connected to it for a while and now wanted to setup the...
  3. Changing gamer tag not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing gamer tag not working.: I'm trying to change my gamertag, but neither the xbox or website will let me. I havent used the free change. All I get on the Xbox is "sorry, something went wrong. Try your gamertag again." When...
  4. xbox gamer tag change loop how do i fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox gamer tag change loop how do i fix it: how do i fix this [img] c0bd0f13-38f1-427a-b2b8-21feaf40c516
  5. It’s not letting me change my gamer tag

in XBoX on Mobile
    It’s not letting me change my gamer tag: Every time i try to change my gamertag it shows an error every time 6073cee4-7615-4eff-adcd-b16d89e89316
  6. Gamer tag change

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer tag change: I cant pay to change my gamertag, I got a gift card in the form of a credit card and It says i have insuffencoent funds when i checked and i have enough. I used a different goft card and It says...
  7. How do I change my given gamer tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my given gamer tag: I play on a ps4 and i cant quite figure out ow to change the gamer tag that was given to me through my Microsoft account. How do I change it since i am playing on a ps4. I can only find links for...
  8. Refund for gamer tag change-no change.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for gamer tag change-no change.: I requested a gamer tag change, paid for it, then got an error message that the gamer tag couldn't be changed. So I still have the same gamer tag and I'm out $9.99. I need a refund. Who do I need...
  9. Player Tag (Request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Player Tag (Request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time): Hello, I recently returned to my xbox live account (because I bought game Sea of Thieves) and therefore wanted to change the tag , I changed tag to Hild , as it turned out later, it was already...
  10. How do i change my gamer tag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change my gamer tag?: How Do I Change my gamer tag? f3131d20-177f-4ff5-b32c-1af0e0ac46f9