Gamer tag

Discus and support Gamer tag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Suite a un changement de gamer tag, je rentre mon pseudo, le valide mais je me retrouve avec 4 chiffres derrière qui se sont ajoutés automatiquement.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mathisCH, Aug 14, 2019.

1. mathisCH
    mathisCH Guest

Gamer tag

Suite a un changement de gamer tag, je rentre mon pseudo, le valide mais je me retrouve avec 4 chiffres derrière qui se sont ajoutés automatiquement. Du coup je voulais savoir s’il était possible d’enlever les chiffres car je ne comprend pas d’ou ils sortent.
    Merci d’avance pour votre aide

[Translate by Mod]

Following a change of gamer tag, I enter my nickname, the valid but I end up with 4 digits behind that were added automatically. So I wanted to know if it was possible to remove the numbers because I do not understand where they come from. Thanks in advance
    for your help

:)

mathisCH, Aug 14, 2019
  2. youseemeiseeyou Win User

Playing two player split screen in Minecraft

This is not my real gamer tag my real gamer tag is xXZombiebestXx so this is my old gamer tag
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Swapping gamertags

Gamer tags are tied to accounts and can only be changed when you go through the process to change the gamer tag. No one can give you a gamer tag to assign to another account.

So, neither you or as you stated, "people threating to take the tag as soon as it is chnaged" can take that gamer tag.

The gamer tag won't be made available right away if you change the gamer tag on that original account.
  4. orik0n74 Win User

Error message when trying to access forums - Access Denied for Mr Messy Pants

I'm going to assume that what is going on is that you were issued a forced gamer tag change since the gamer tag may be deemed offensive. A forced gamer tag change can result in not being able to post on the forums until that gamer tag is changed.
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Change the Username witch is allready in use help

Hello there oOI BUMBUM IOo When an Xbox live member chooses an Xbox gamer-tag, they have the full rights to keep that gamer-tag even know if they have been inactive for years along with no gamer-score & no gold membership,
    you will not be able to request for the gamer-tag to be forced changed. The owner of the gamer-tag must change it himself or when a forced gamer tag change is imposed due to the gamer-tag violated the code of conduct in any sort of way, if the gamer tag you
    enter is already taken, you are prompted to try another gamer tag Also try to remember that gamer-tags are also tied to services like Zune or games for windows live. If a gt doesn't exist on Xbox or has already been taken, it might be in use on one of those
    Additional services like gfwl.
  6. BIGBOY x 760 Win User

gamertag

Why did my gamer-tag change? It really didn't offend nobody ( BIgBOyLuvMiLPhz )it was a funny gamer-tag to make people laugh and this was my first time actually getting reported. My friends gamer-tag were funny but when they got reported they had to change
    there gamer-tag to something else or they couldn't play live at all and you gave them a (FREE GAMER-TAG CHANGE), how come I cant get that opportunity to change my gamer-tag?
Thema:

Gamer tag

1. Gamer tag - Similar Threads - Gamer tag

2. I heard that there was going to be an update where you can change your gamer tag and it...

in XboX Insiders
    I heard that there was going to be an update where you can change your gamer tag and it...: submitted by /u/a_cute_ass_duck [link] [comments]
  3. Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?: I initially setup our Xbox and Xbox Live account under my personal Microsoft Live account due to my son's young age, and my wanting to monitor what he was doing online. Well, the time has come for...
  4. Xbox gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamer tag: Apparently, Xbox assigned my son a "gamer tag" to his Microsoft account. Now, when he logs on on other games (ie Minecraft) it shows that gamer tag which we DID NOT choose and are not sure where...
  5. xbox gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gamer tag: hi gamers I've been on this account for 12 years as [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] but today it was changed because it was offensive, I just wanted to ask if my name [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]...
  6. Gamer tag glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag glitch: On my xbox home screen, it shows my old gamertag from 3 months ago. When i check anything else, i only see my current gamertag. Its not messing with anything, i just want advice on how to fix it...
  7. Classic gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    Classic gamer tags: I used the link to create a new gamertag about 3 months ago. Since then, ive changed my name about 3 times. For the past week, on my xbox profile it has shown me my current and old gamertag and i...
  8. Gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tags: i would like to know when you are making unactive accounts available to take the gamertag 1baa5389-89dc-467a-b1a7-fd59aa244e3a
  9. Can’t add gamer tag alpha build

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t add gamer tag alpha build: So, i was having issues with Netflix and had to do a soft factory reset to resolve my issue. When I went to add my GT back on the console it will not let me no matter what I do. From the tab on...
  10. Gamer tag again (sorry!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag again (sorry!): Hello all! So I have changed the gamer tag and I am very happy with it. However, everytime I join parties it still shows me up as . Will this glitch stop happening eventually or will I have to...