Gamer tag

Discus and support Gamer tag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i went to my account and changed my gamer tag. but when i go to Minecraft it doesn't show there. I made sure the save the changes yet it still wont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Minecraft player_4r747, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Gamer tag

So i went to my account and changed my gamer tag. but when i go to Minecraft it doesn't show there. I made sure the save the changes yet it still wont change what should i do?

:)

Minecraft player_4r747, Jul 30, 2021
  2. youseemeiseeyou Win User

Playing two player split screen in Minecraft

This is not my real gamer tag my real gamer tag is xXZombiebestXx so this is my old gamer tag
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Swapping gamertags

Gamer tags are tied to accounts and can only be changed when you go through the process to change the gamer tag. No one can give you a gamer tag to assign to another account.

So, neither you or as you stated, "people threating to take the tag as soon as it is chnaged" can take that gamer tag.

The gamer tag won't be made available right away if you change the gamer tag on that original account.
  4. orik0n74 Win User

Error message when trying to access forums - Access Denied for Mr Messy Pants

I'm going to assume that what is going on is that you were issued a forced gamer tag change since the gamer tag may be deemed offensive. A forced gamer tag change can result in not being able to post on the forums until that gamer tag is changed.
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Change the Username witch is allready in use help

Hello there oOI BUMBUM IOo When an Xbox live member chooses an Xbox gamer-tag, they have the full rights to keep that gamer-tag even know if they have been inactive for years along with no gamer-score & no gold membership,
    you will not be able to request for the gamer-tag to be forced changed. The owner of the gamer-tag must change it himself or when a forced gamer tag change is imposed due to the gamer-tag violated the code of conduct in any sort of way, if the gamer tag you
    enter is already taken, you are prompted to try another gamer tag Also try to remember that gamer-tags are also tied to services like Zune or games for windows live. If a gt doesn't exist on Xbox or has already been taken, it might be in use on one of those
    Additional services like gfwl.
  6. BIGBOY x 760 Win User

gamertag

Why did my gamer-tag change? It really didn't offend nobody ( BIgBOyLuvMiLPhz )it was a funny gamer-tag to make people laugh and this was my first time actually getting reported. My friends gamer-tag were funny but when they got reported they had to change
    there gamer-tag to something else or they couldn't play live at all and you gave them a (FREE GAMER-TAG CHANGE), how come I cant get that opportunity to change my gamer-tag?
Thema:

Gamer tag

1. Gamer tag - Similar Threads - Gamer tag

2. Xbox gamer tag hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamer tag hacked: Hi my Xbox account has been hacked twice in the past couple months even though I have changed my password multiple times, when I was hacked my gamer tag got changed, I have the account back now...
  3. Why am I CHARGED to change my xbox gamer tag?!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am I CHARGED to change my xbox gamer tag?!: Why do I have to pay £8 JUST to change a name that's so expensive for what I'm paying for and why cant you just make it free to change your name like every half a year or something! Come on...
  4. Gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag: When I was switching my 4l on this account to my other account, there was an account that took it right away which doesn’t make sense because it has 0 gs and doesn’t even have an Xbox profile. If...
  5. Gamer Tag not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Tag not updating: Okay, so I changed my gamertag like 2 weeks ago, and it still won't update on the Xbox itself. Like say for example Ark, it's still my original gamertag. How do I fix it?...
  6. I have forgotten my Microsoft Email, but remember my Xbox 360 Gamer tag. What can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten my Microsoft Email, but remember my Xbox 360 Gamer tag. What can I do?: So, I have accidentally deleted my Xbox 360 Account. My Xbox Live is still there because it is added to one of my accounts. I remember the password and Gamertag but not the email. This account is...
  7. Gamer Tag

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer Tag: I was wondering if I can change my gamer tag for free the second time, or what amount can I pay to change it. 1e003591-60e6-42a1-b906-91ad9c40cb83
  8. Timeframe between gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    Timeframe between gamer tags: I wanted to know about the timeframe between gamer tags uses. I want to switch my gamer tag to something that isn't in use right now but someone else used to have so it gives me numbers. How long...
  9. old gamer tags

in XBoX Accessibility
    old gamer tags: how do i visit my old gamer tags fe00851a-2e20-49c1-b3c8-ab86b7d9b024
  10. I had changed my Xbox gamer tag a few weeks back, but it never appeared.

in XBoX on Windows
    I had changed my Xbox gamer tag a few weeks back, but it never appeared.: Hello! This is regarding my Xbox gamer tag change. I had changed my gamer tag on PC a few weeks back, but it never appeared. Please solve this problem as I am not able to see my new Gamer tag...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 forums gamertags