Gamer tags

Discus and support Gamer tags in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i would like to know when you are making unactive accounts available to take the gamertag 1baa5389-89dc-467a-b1a7-fd59aa244e3a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kadegreathouse, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Gamer tags

i would like to know when you are making unactive accounts available to take the gamertag

:)

kadegreathouse, Sep 2, 2019
  2. youseemeiseeyou Win User

Playing two player split screen in Minecraft

This is not my real gamer tag my real gamer tag is xXZombiebestXx so this is my old gamer tag
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Swapping gamertags

Gamer tags are tied to accounts and can only be changed when you go through the process to change the gamer tag. No one can give you a gamer tag to assign to another account.

So, neither you or as you stated, "people threating to take the tag as soon as it is chnaged" can take that gamer tag.

The gamer tag won't be made available right away if you change the gamer tag on that original account.
  4. orik0n74 Win User

Error message when trying to access forums - Access Denied for Mr Messy Pants

I'm going to assume that what is going on is that you were issued a forced gamer tag change since the gamer tag may be deemed offensive. A forced gamer tag change can result in not being able to post on the forums until that gamer tag is changed.
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Change the Username witch is allready in use help

Hello there oOI BUMBUM IOo When an Xbox live member chooses an Xbox gamer-tag, they have the full rights to keep that gamer-tag even know if they have been inactive for years along with no gamer-score & no gold membership,
    you will not be able to request for the gamer-tag to be forced changed. The owner of the gamer-tag must change it himself or when a forced gamer tag change is imposed due to the gamer-tag violated the code of conduct in any sort of way, if the gamer tag you
    enter is already taken, you are prompted to try another gamer tag Also try to remember that gamer-tags are also tied to services like Zune or games for windows live. If a gt doesn't exist on Xbox or has already been taken, it might be in use on one of those
    Additional services like gfwl.
  6. BIGBOY x 760 Win User

gamertag

Why did my gamer-tag change? It really didn't offend nobody ( BIgBOyLuvMiLPhz )it was a funny gamer-tag to make people laugh and this was my first time actually getting reported. My friends gamer-tag were funny but when they got reported they had to change
    there gamer-tag to something else or they couldn't play live at all and you gave them a (FREE GAMER-TAG CHANGE), how come I cant get that opportunity to change my gamer-tag?
Thema:

Gamer tags

1. Gamer tags - Similar Threads - Gamer tags

2. I have two gamer tags? Xbox one and Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    I have two gamer tags? Xbox one and Xbox 360: I have a gamer tag from Xbox one and different on Xbox 360 I want to have my Xbox 360 gamer tag someone please help submitted by /u/papachewlo [link] [comments]
  3. Changed my gamer tag and now I can't sign into my profile on any 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed my gamer tag and now I can't sign into my profile on any 360 games: I changed my default gamer-tag after many years and now my Xbox 360 games will not sign-in or allow me to download my new profile from the Xbox one. Please advise....
  4. Gamer Tag Change

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamer Tag Change: Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they met this company in an alley way? $9.99 to change your gamer tag. This was reasonable to them? I would feel weird paying $1 but I'd probably do it....
  5. Moving my child’s Xbox and all his data and gamer tag off my email account and placing it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving my child’s Xbox and all his data and gamer tag off my email account and placing it...: Hello all how is everyone. I hope you are well because I am going to start a heated topic. Back 23 years ago I had a child. That said child grew up into a little boy that just wanted a xbox for...
  6. Gamer Tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer Tag: Yeah so ive been away from home for a little while and i come back to see that my little brother changed my gamertag and i would like to know if i could change it back for free cause i do not have...
  7. borderlands 2 ‘not signed in’ cant load progress from before gamer tag change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 2 ‘not signed in’ cant load progress from before gamer tag change: okay so my son decided he wanted to change the gamertag name. he had been playing xbox 360 borderlands 2 on the xbox one. once he changed his name, when he tries to log on, it jusf says ‘not...
  8. Delete gamer tags from the friends list when playing Minecraft online on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete gamer tags from the friends list when playing Minecraft online on Nintendo switch: How do I Delete gamer tags from the friends list when playing Minecraft online on Nintendo switch? 03750a92-ffbe-4605-8142-7287ad995d6d
  9. Xbox child account live gamer tag creation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox child account live gamer tag creation: Hi , when my child tries to create a game tag / Xbox live account using his Microsoft account on a pc there is a problem. when he is asked to get permission from a parent I type in my email then...
  10. My Xbox gamer-tag was banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox gamer-tag was banned?: Recently my Xbox name has been removed I am unaware of why as it was referring to tiny balls such as marbles. I choose this name because It wouldn't allow me to be marble lover for some reason so...