Gamer with brachydactyly--Where can I buy a smaller controller?

Discus and support Gamer with brachydactyly--Where can I buy a smaller controller? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had a Power A compact Xbox 360 controller for many years. Unfortunately today it started to drift with the R stick. I have brachydactyly and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by momof36330, Jan 19, 2022.

1. momof36330
    momof36330 Guest

I have had a Power A compact Xbox 360 controller for many years. Unfortunately today it started to drift with the R stick. I have brachydactyly and it's difficult for me to use the more modern Xbox One controllers. Does anyone know where I can buy a smaller controller?

:)

momof36330, Jan 19, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Power A did do an edition for the Xbox One but called it something different and is directly under the Skylanders brand.

See here https://www.amazon.com/Skylanders-Mini-Controll...
  3. MattyA 369 Win User

where can i buy

You can get a Dazzle capture card from most PC World shops. And generally capture cards are simple to set up: all you have tou do is attach cables to you TV/Xbox in the same way the TV and Xbox are connected.
  4. Francia J. Win User

R.U.S.E , where can i buy it?

Hi NicanorRodriguez, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You can get it here:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/RUSE...
  5. NathanMainke Win User

Gamerscore

I started out trying to complete gamer scores but time taken for some was over top and started to feel devs where adding more and more at smaller vaules which is forcing play through exploiting the humans naturally competitive side.

For me gaming is for fun and if peeps can find the enjoyment in that's good but i play for the game ,not status
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

Are Used Games bad for the industry?

[quote user="xRamonaF1owersx"]

Are you joking? The industry is struggling, not the big fish although they are also losing money but
    smaller devs are being closed down more often than you think. Also because used games only benefit the retailer dev that rely on royalties from their games to pay the bills struggle.

Also the overall reduced sales (as used sales are not a gauge) means Publishers are less likely to take a chance on something new so ultimately used games sales are lowering the amount of games and the amount of none sequels that are getting released.

Used games sales are bad for the industry and whilst on the surface they are good for the consumer eventually everyone pays as more dev's get closed down, publishers make smaller profits which shareholders need answers for, and in the end you get less games
    overall from less companies and those games take smaller and smaller risks. Sequel city is all you'll be left with...

So short term consumers may feel its good "wow" cheaper games but in the end enjoy playing Tony Hawks 555: grind yet again

[/quote]Smaller devs are not closing for the sales of used market ...they are closing because gamers mostly rent their games to allegedly try it and end never buying them. Used market is not the only monster here like some gamers say. Gamers "dev supporters"
    that rent to not buy are the really monsters that affect devs being more cheap gamers than the ones that buy used. IMHO.
Thema:

1. Gamer with brachydactyly--Where can I buy a smaller controller? - Similar Threads - Gamer brachydactyly Where

2. Being spammed by mad gamers and they make new accounts.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Being spammed by mad gamers and they make new accounts.: I would like to know why Xbox support has not responded to any of my emails I have sent in the past month in regards to being spammed by a mad gamer who went and made 7 other accounts that I had...
  3. Xbox Gamer Tag Changed After Paying for it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamer Tag Changed After Paying for it.: I change my gamer tag then (Microsoft) changed it. Then I had to pay 10$ to have it change, not even 2 months of having it changed. They went and changed it again and making me pay another 10$ for...
  4. 2 gamer tags on Xbox x

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 gamer tags on Xbox x: Currently showing two gamer tags. Have had a couple gamer tag changes and trying to Revert back to my original one. The bottoms name is my most recent paid name change, but my account shows the...
  5. my name is brandon my son gamer tag is my old one cyusuck007

in XBoX Accessibility
    my name is brandon my son gamer tag is my old one cyusuck007: a accout name [mod removed] IS PICKING ON MY SON CALLING HIM A [mod removed] SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE EVEN IF ITS A 3 MONTHS BANNED FOR COUMMICTION THIS IS REDUCLESS AN THE BULLING NEEDS TO STOP...
  6. i can't change my gamer tag on xbox.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't change my gamer tag on xbox.com: When i change my gamer tag on xbox.com it gives this error on the screenshot Please tell me how should I solve it, thanks [img] 1a466ed4-fcbb-4e93-8c5e-69fed1a40f5a
  7. Switching gamer tags

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switching gamer tags: Hello I had made a game tag when I got my Xbox one x . And a couple years made a new one and it worked fine . But I couldn't delete the old one So I called MS and the fixed it or so I thought....
  8. Custom Xbox gamer pic won't show up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Xbox gamer pic won't show up: [img] Why is this the case? My custom gamer pic shows fine on the site, but on the app it throws up this error. [img] Now, I don't own an Xbox console per SE, but I use my Xbox app to cross...
  9. Any girl gamers out there?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any girl gamers out there?: Hi! I'm looking for other women who like to game (I'm married now and my hubby doesn't like it when I game with other dudes... it's been a lonely three years). I've searched the clubs, but so far...
  10. The option to Identify/Expand your Gamer's/Profile Experience.

in XboX Insiders
    The option to Identify/Expand your Gamer's/Profile Experience.: Not sure if this is the right place to post. Can we get some form of badge icons that better represent us in many ways that we can show off on our profile? Like for example, If you're a Twitch...