Gamerpic haven't changed in guide menu... strange bug?

Discus and support Gamerpic haven't changed in guide menu... strange bug? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! First of all, excuse me if it is a wrong part of a forum or something like that (it was hard to find a place to post this problem). And, second... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnnyRiver, Nov 26, 2016.

1. JohnnyRiver
    JohnnyRiver Guest

Hi!

First of all, excuse me if it is a wrong part of a forum or something like that (it was hard to find a place to post this problem).

And, second of all... There's some strange stuff going on with my gamerpic.

Last 10-20 min i was trying to change it with avatar pic and for some reason it is changed only on Xbox.com, other Xbox apps and in "Party" menu but not in guide or in a "Add & manage" options.

(hope that pictures lower are shown correctly)

So, of course, it is not a big deal. I mean, people that i'm playing with can see my new gamerpic (witch Chief and 15 years logo). But it is still strange that on console i have like 3 different gamer pictures in different places.

Again, not critical... but odd.

I think, that the only way to fix this is to reset a console to default settings but i don't want to getting everything back to normal after that and, agaian, it is not kinda critical problem.

So, is there any other options to fix this gamerpic problem? Maybe it's just gonna fix itself someday?)

Gamerpic haven't changed in guide menu... strange bug? [​IMG]

Gamerpic haven't changed in guide menu... strange bug? [​IMG]

:)

JohnnyRiver, Nov 26, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

If they haven't changed their gamerpic on the One, then it'll show as a 360 gamerpic when you look at their account.

No, there's no way to change that gamerpic unless you do it on a One.

Smwutches, Nov 26, 2016
  3. SergeantLuz
    SergeantLuz Guest
    Gamerpic mismatch between Windows and Xbox.

I had the same thing happen, made sure my public and friends gamerpic has been changed. Windows 8 still shows a VERY old gamerpic I haven't used in a couple of years. Odd to say the least.

SergeantLuz, Nov 26, 2016
  4. JohnnyRiver
    JohnnyRiver Guest

Phew... Noticed that right now all that stuff about avatars mentiond as "Limited" on Xbox Live Status page. So, i'm not the only one it seems.

Hope it's gonna get fixed!)

JohnnyRiver, Nov 26, 2016
  5. JohnnyRiver
    JohnnyRiver Guest
    It is fixed.

AwesomeGamerpic haven't changed in guide menu... strange bug? :)

JohnnyRiver, Oct 31, 2018
  6. JohnnyRiver Win User

Phew... Noticed that right now all that stuff about avatars mentiond as "Limited" on Xbox Live Status page. So, i'm not the only one it seems.

It is fixed.

Awesome:)
  7. JohnnyRiver Win User

8. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

If they haven't changed their gamerpic on the One, then it'll show as a 360 gamerpic when you look at their account.

No, there's no way to change that gamerpic unless you do it on a One.
  9. Josh With Dosh Win User

What games do xbox gamer profile pictures come from?

10. Smwutches Win User

Purchased gamer pic not available.

Once you change your gamerpic on the One, there is no way to go back to a 360 gamerpic. So if your friends haven't changed theirs, then that's why they still have them. Even if you change your gamerpic on the 360 it will not be displayed on the One.

There is no word on if/when 360 gamerpics can be used on the One.
Thema:

1. Gamerpic haven't changed in guide menu... strange bug? - Similar Threads - Gamerpic haven't changed

2. GamerPic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamerPic: Hi , I just noticed that my gamerpic is a photo with black backgroung and white xbox one . I changed it in 2017 - 2018 . I changed it to a BMW M3 in 2019 . When using my main account ( this one...
  3. Gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerpic: Hello, I was wondering if we would get some USA styled gamerpics for the month of July To support Independence Day ? e3cdc49f-056d-4b83-9cff-0448639e143a
  4. How do you revert back to Xbox 360 gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you revert back to Xbox 360 gamerpic: I used to have a xbox 360 gamerpic on my xbox one but accidently took it off is there any way to get it back? 3e0def1d-16c3-48e3-9a5a-50d29b187d47
  5. Are custom gamerpics turned off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are custom gamerpics turned off?: I wanted to change my gamerpic for a while, so I tried for the first time after like 3 years and when I went on the Xbox accounts and went to Change my gamerpic, it only allowed the Xbox provided...
  6. Custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom gamerpic: Changed my gamerpic to a custom one around 4/5 days ago and said i would see it once it had been verified, i seen it straight away after uploading it but then went on to play online last night and...
  7. Custom Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic: Why will xbox not let me change my gamerpic just because I'm a kid? I don't understand and will they ever let me? Or will I NEVER be able to have a custom gamerpic just because I'm under 18....
  8. Gamerpic ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic ban: How does the Confederate flag break code of conduct c14108c2-5cf9-4123-a129-bcd9af0ff667
  9. Custom Gamerpic (Notification was lifted from the main page)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic (Notification was lifted from the main page): The notification of the suspension of the custom gamerpic uploading was lifted but the suspension is still in place? b18d5da0-dc0c-419a-a54a-3b81f863610d
  10. False enforcement actions against my gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    False enforcement actions against my gamerpic: [img] I got banned from the xbox enforcement team because my gamer pic was confirmed of what I assume they labelled as “inappropriate”. i wanted to become an ambassador for xbox but then this...