Gamerpic Taking over a week to verify

Discus and support Gamerpic Taking over a week to verify in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Howdy. As the title says ive been trying upload a custom gamer pic for the past week but it wont get approved, when before it took literal seconds to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DestroyerBro226, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Gamerpic Taking over a week to verify

Howdy.

As the title says ive been trying upload a custom gamer pic for the past week but it wont get approved, when before it took literal seconds to verify and upload.

Do people have to manually verify and upload it but its taking a while due to covid? cause if so that's 600% reasonable.

but if its a bot doing it shouldn't it have verified it by now? its nothing inappropriate and ive tried uploading it several times over several days through every method possible. the xbox mobile app, the pc xbox app, and on the xbox itself. Not sure what
    the issue could be.

:)

DestroyerBro226, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Profile picture

Every gamerpic has to be verified before use on Xbox, it shouldn't take long at all.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Custom Xbox Profile Picture won't update for friends

Custom gamerpics needs to be verified to see if it abides by the Code of Conduct.

Can take some time for this to be done. Usually about 24 hours.

Once it has been verified it will only be then be visible by other gamers, for example your friend list.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Problema con foto de perfil [Mod Translation - [Mod Translation - Problem with profile picture]

Hey Emmanuel

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you re inquiring about changing your gamerpic on your Xbox profile.

Other then what is stated in the article that covers
    changing your Xbox One gamerpic
    , it mearly states that it can take a lil longer to verify if the pic is ok to use.

This can take some time depending on how much traffic there is as far as other folks updating their gamerpics as well.

I hope this helps.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Profile picture

6. Ishan8123 Win User

Xbox Custom Gamer Picture Keeps On Getting Changed. Help!

Thema:

Gamerpic Taking over a week to verify

1. Gamerpic Taking over a week to verify - Similar Threads - Gamerpic Taking week

2. Xbox Gamerpic

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gamerpic: Can I use the gamerpic (specifically the geometrical wolf one) commercially in any way? For example, can I use it for a YouTube channel? What is the gamerpic's license (is it CC or whatever)?...
  3. Gamerpics

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerpics: Hello, so I just got on my xbox and I was banned from changing my gamerpic and editing my profile. I don't know how my gamerpic was inappropriate?? I'm really confused, and I'm upset that I'm not...
  4. Xbox gamerpic policy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamerpic policy: Hi! I have a question about whether my current gamerpic is within the rules, or it may be removed and all of that. My gamerpic is a face shot of my Cyberpunk 2077 character, just the face against...
  5. Why was I gamerpic banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I gamerpic banned: This picture got me banned but others can have [mod removed] pics and [mod removed] hanging out and its all fine. [mod removed] 812e6f4c-a3b9-4750-826e-7aa5da2504ab
  6. Xbox Gamerpic change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamerpic change: Hello all, I've been trying to change my gamerpic on Xbox since November but since then my gamerpic hasn't changed/verified and has the message "Don't worry your gamerpic is still here and you'll...
  7. What's taking so long to get my gamerpic verified?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's taking so long to get my gamerpic verified?: I've been waiting three days now to get my gamerpic verified but it still hasn't been verified, all my friends can change their gamer pic but I've been waiting three days and who know how much...
  8. Why is taking so long now for gamerpics to.be approved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is taking so long now for gamerpics to.be approved?: Normally it takes about 25-48 for your gamerpic change to be accepted. I'm going on 2 weeks of waiting now. Why is it taking so long now? 34df23a3-c8b0-4a02-899f-1423d11fcdf2
  9. got a content take down for no reason, and now i can't change my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    got a content take down for no reason, and now i can't change my gamerpic: yesterday i tried to change my gamerpic to a completely black picture. it reset my gamerpic to another random photo so i tried again and it changed for a few minutes and then picked another random...
  10. My gamerpic takes 10secs to upload, now 24hours? Wtf

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic takes 10secs to upload, now 24hours? Wtf: this is bullying to my account, my gamerpic is normal, not violating any rules but you going to make me wait 24 hours? Madness!!! It's always been 10secs wait not 24 hours...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My gamerpic says verify but wont change