Gamerpic via Avatar Editor Not Working?

Discus and support Gamerpic via Avatar Editor Not Working? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Who else is having this issue? Trying to set a custom gamerpic using the avatar editor photo booth option isn't working. The message displays... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CLS Ascension, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Gamerpic via Avatar Editor Not Working?

Who else is having this issue? Trying to set a custom gamerpic using the avatar editor photo booth option isn't working. The message displays "success!" but the gamerpic doesn't change. All the usual troubleshooting steps (e.g. sign in and out, restart, hard reboot, reinstall app) don't help. It's been like this for about a week. Thanks.

:)

CLS Ascension, Nov 26, 2021
  2. HyruleBalverine Win User

How do I buy this

By blank avatar, I assume you mean without a face. I have seen one like that and it's easy to do. Go into the Avater Editor and make your avatar bald. In the Avatar Editor is an option to create a gamerpic with your avatar. I believe you know that part already
    because your current gamerpic has your avatar. In the gamerpic creator, simply turn your bald avatar around so that you are taking a pic of the back of his head. There you go, an avatar with no face.
  3. HyruleBalverine Win User

How do I buy this

By blank avatar, I assume you mean without a face. I have seen one like that and it's easy to do. Go into the Avater Editor and make your avatar bald. In the Avatar Editor is an option to create a gamerpic with your avatar. I believe you know that part already
    because your current gamerpic has your avatar. In the gamerpic creator, simply turn your bald avatar around so that you are taking a pic of the back of his head. There you go, an avatar with no face.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there CLS welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Yep, haven't been able to change my picture since yesterday, we do not have an official message from Microsoft acknowledging the issue but it seems a lot of users are having this problem.
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

How do i get the derp face avatar item?

I am pretty sure you just spin your avatars head in circles until it gets dizzy and then snap a gamerpic of it in avatar editor
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

Has there been any news on purchasing gamer pics?

But you can make a new gamerpic of your avatar even on the One of wanted. If course the avatar editor is not as detailed as it was on the 360, which really is a pity, but the possibility to pose for some photos of still there.
Thema:

1. Gamerpic via Avatar Editor Not Working? - Similar Threads - Gamerpic via Avatar

2. Custom gamerpic error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamerpic error: Hello. So about last week, I wanted to change my custom gamerpic via the xbox app. But for some reason it keeps saying the same thing over and over again. And nobody else has been able to help....
  3. How long does it take for Xbox to check custom gamerpics?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for Xbox to check custom gamerpics?: I'm trying to upload a custom gamerpic, and I get the 'success, once it's been checked it will change' message but it's been hours and nothing. I have tried on the Xbox Series S itself and on the...
  4. Xbox avatar not displaying and the avatar gamerpic option won't update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox avatar not displaying and the avatar gamerpic option won't update: I recently got the series s and had trouble with the avatar system. The avatar isn't appearing anywhere besides the editor. Show my avatar is selected I have tried changing shirts to get it to...
  5. Gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerpic: Hi. I've been having this problem where when I change my gamerpic it doesn't update. I wait 24 hours and it doesn't change. I've waited up to 3 days with no update. The pictures I use are...
  6. Cannot change my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change my gamerpic: So today I wanted to change my gamerpic. I went through the Xbox app and did all the steps, then it said it was being verified. I have been sitting here for 30 minutes waiting. Nothing has...
  7. My custom Gamerpic wont save

in XBoX Accessibility
    My custom Gamerpic wont save: So I've never had a problem with custom gamerpics in the past. however in my most recent change in profile pictures. it tells me that it will show up soon, then never does. The only problem that i...
  8. Unable to Upload Gamerpic Via Mobile App (Iphone)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to Upload Gamerpic Via Mobile App (Iphone): I was recently suspended for having an inappropriate gamerpic, it was a little joke between me and my friends. The suspension was 24 hours long and ended about a day ago. I wasn't able to change...
  9. Custom Gamerpic via DLNA/OneDrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic via DLNA/OneDrive: I am in the Preview Alpha ring and It has just been brought to my attention that custom gamerpics are available, So I decided to try and upload my own via One Drive and Media player via DLNA. The...
  10. Xbox One Personal Gamerpics and Sending pics via Kinect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Personal Gamerpics and Sending pics via Kinect?: Does anyone know if they will bring personal gamerpics back and sending pics to online friends via kinect.. its next gen so hey add video messages also! :) If not through kinect... Xbox Camera 2.0...