gamerpic will not shown on xbox one x

Discus and support gamerpic will not shown on xbox one x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i have a german xbox account and i get in contact with microsoft support ~2 month ago. i have made all changes they provide me to solve the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Super Sonico, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Super Sonico
    Super Sonico Guest

Hello,

i have a german xbox account and i get in contact with microsoft support ~2 month ago.

i have made all changes they provide me to solve the problem but nothing works.

i've already sent a video to microsoft that i can prove the correct steps are done by myself.

Picture size is OK, adult account, different pictures chosen - the one i want to have is my profile picture

i have already used for my microsoft account and also in this community, but i have also

tried a pictue with two cats to make sure thats it's not inaproppriate.

the support case is still open but i dont think that microsoft are willing to resolve this issue if there

are not many others with the same problem.

any suggestions / experiences ?

thanks and regards

:)

Super Sonico, Sep 7, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey there
    Super Sonico
    !

Thank you for letting us know that we were able to answer your question correctly. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums
    for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. Super Sonico Win User

thanks for your immediate help, your are absolutely right, settings under privacy - game content was set to "blocked" after change to "Everyone" my gamerpic was shown on the dashboard.

thx

4. Zero420override Win User

Have you tried switching Xbox Privacy settings. I'm pretty sure right now you probably have your privacy settings for "Upload Community Creations" set to Friends only. Setting it to Everyone should hopefully fix your issue. Please let me know if that helps
    at all.

Keep Calm & Game On!
  5. Theory of Game Win User

Gamerpicture 360 and XBOX ONE issue! I need help!

Hey there.

Unfortunately on the Xbox One, once you choose to use your avatar or one of the high-definition gamerpics you can't go back to the low-definition Xbox 360 gamerpic. The 360 gamerpic will still be shown on the forums here and when you're playing on an Xbox
    360 (or a backwards compatible 360 game).

Sorry it's not the answer you were probably hoping for.
  6. Hamburglar0014 Win User

Gamerpicture 360 and XBOX ONE issue! I need help!

Hey there.

Unfortunately on the Xbox One, once you choose to use your avatar or one of the high-definition gamerpics you can't go back to the low-definition Xbox 360 gamerpic. The 360 gamerpic will still be shown on the forums here and when you're playing on an Xbox
    360 (or a backwards compatible 360 game).

Sorry it's not the answer you were probably hoping for.
Thema:

1. gamerpic will not shown on xbox one x - Similar Threads - gamerpic shown

2. Custom Gamerpics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpics: Everytime i try to select a custom gamerpic, even it is 1080x1080, it says the image is too small, will someone at Microsoft consider looking into this? 6b56d52b-331f-4b09-81a9-6a878c280708
  3. If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????

in XBoX Accessibility
    If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????: So I changed my custom gamerpic 4 like 1-2 days and now I cant change it? 7248b9c4-6f0c-4d1b-8172-a9cf7f1f1fa2
  4. Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic: I recently recieved a 24 hour suspension for an offensive gamerpic and i finished my suspension two hours ago and i cant upload a custom gamerpic anyone know if its permanent or what the deal is ?...
  5. Friend reports gamerpic as a "joke"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend reports gamerpic as a "joke": Hello. I am just concerned, after doing a bit of reading, that people have been suspended for their gamerpic being reported, but their gamerpic was not offensive or inappropriate. My gamerpic as...
  6. My xbox gamerpic wont let me upload a custom image

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox gamerpic wont let me upload a custom image: Ive uploaded a image yesterday and it worked but today ive tried again and its not working, ive tried with avatar that didnt work either but the gamerpics that are already there worked (edit) also...
  7. Childs Xbox live gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Childs Xbox live gamerpic: How can I upload a picture for my childs Xbox live gamerpic? ec729f70-6e81-4934-bdf0-4a3f09931230
  8. Xbox Gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamerpic: Yes, I was trying to update my xbox custom gamer pick and I type in (said image 1080x1080) when I find my image which is 1080 x 1080 I bring it to where I change it but it says it is to small any...
  9. Custom gamerpic?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom gamerpic?: I've been looking up how to upload a custom icon for my profile, however all of the results are giving instructions that don't make any sense and are quite possibly outdated. For example, in the...
  10. Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic: So I may have had a slightly inappropriate gamerpic and i got a one day suspension from changing my gamerpic, my suspension is now over and its still not letting me change it so I was wondering if...