Gamerpic wont post? Help please

Discus and support Gamerpic wont post? Help please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I posted a gamerpic (uploaded my own) to xbox and there's nothing inappropriate about it at all. It got accepted, however a few minutes passed and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rania, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Gamerpic wont post? Help please

So I posted a gamerpic (uploaded my own) to xbox and there's nothing inappropriate about it at all. It got accepted, however a few minutes passed and it randomly switched to a gamerpic (one of the ones xbox made). I was surprised because I uploaded pictures
    in the past and it worked. I tried uploading like 5 other times and it still did the same thing: show my uploaded profile picture for a few mintutes and be taken down and replaced with an old gamerpic I had way before I started uploading profile pictures.

Theres nothing wrong with the profile picture, at least in my opinion. Here it is:
    Gamerpic wont post? Help please [​IMG]

Can you guys please help me out?

Thank you so much

:)

rania, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Omnipotent Diva Win User

i forgot the phone app lets you get pass that if that the case,
  3. Omnipotent Diva Win User

there's something in your pic that's lewd i had had the same thing happen to me back in 2018 and it was a anime pic of a girl in a wedding dresses so one reported it and i had a banned for 3 days for 6 month i could not really use photos that i want like Tatsumaki
    from one punch or but now i can it took alittle over a year you get my photo rights back. just keep your photos clean and under 13 for now hope this helps.
  4. MoeZArts Win User

5. rania Win User

i uploaded my pic on the thread scroll up i dont see anything lewd in it tbh but thank u for ur answere !
  6. rania Win User

ill try that out :) i've been using the xbox app on my windows computer.

thank u and ill let you know if it works
Thema:

1. Gamerpic wont post? Help please - Similar Threads - Gamerpic wont post

2. Please tell me why I cant change my gamerpic on the xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please tell me why I cant change my gamerpic on the xbox app: Hello! So I've been having difficulties trying to change my gamerpic. And yes its an adult account and yes im trying to change it on the xbox app. I've been able to change it in the past but now...
  3. Custom Gamerpic Issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Gamerpic Issue.: For some peculiar reason, on the Xbox app when I try to upload a new gamerpic, it keeps saying “Sorry, we can’t upload the picture right now, try again later”. I haven’t run into this issue often...
  4. Can’t upload custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t upload custom gamerpic: Whenever I try to change my gamerpic to a custom one, it comes up with the same error saying “Sorry, we can’t upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while.” But I’ve been trying for...
  5. Xbox Gamerpic HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamerpic HELP: when i try to upload my custom picture it gets me to the point where it says upload but there is an error message everytime i try to do it ceeba5dd-ac2d-44a7-a4f4-a41ebf366dfd
  6. Xbox app gamerpic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app gamerpic?: Idk why but i keep trying to upload a picture but it keeps saying, “Sorry we cant upload your picture, try again in a little while” they said that last month over and over again ;-;...
  7. gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamerpic: im a adult and it doesnt let me change my gamerpic to a fortnite picture and im getting confused because it is on adult settings how can this change and let me change my gamer pic...
  8. Xbox Custom Gamerpic troubles

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Custom Gamerpic troubles: I've been wanting to change my gamerpic for a while now, so I remembered that I had the xbox app installed, but when I would try to change it, I would get an error message saying that it couldn't...
  9. Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic: Everytime I try to upload a custom gamerpic it says ''try again later'' how do ii fix this? bf41918f-541f-4cfc-a4f2-22430f670a7d
  10. My xbox gamerpic wont let me upload a custom image

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox gamerpic wont let me upload a custom image: Ive uploaded a image yesterday and it worked but today ive tried again and its not working, ive tried with avatar that didnt work either but the gamerpics that are already there worked (edit) also...