Gamerpic

Discus and support Gamerpic in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, my profile name is it says i can not change my gamer pucture because of my past behavior. I have been banned before but like a year ago and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Seth is a god, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Gamerpic

Hi, my profile name is it says i can not change my gamer pucture because of my past behavior. I have been banned before but like a year ago and the picture i have up now is still up. Im pretty sure my chemelon does not violate the guidlines.
    If you can please have this fixed, thank you

:)

Seth is a god, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

I'm not sure about the avatar, but the gamerpic is an Xbox One gamerpic. The website has been updated to show Xbox One gamerpics in some areas instead of 360 gamerpics. If you don't have a One, you're given a default gamerpic. Gamercards have not been updated
    to show Xbox One information which is why it's still a 360 gamerpic.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

How do you change to your old xbox 360 gamerpic on xbox 1?

You can't.Once you change your gamerpic on the xbox one you are stuck with either the xbox one gamerpics or an avatar gamerpic.
  4. Fwizzington Win User

Kinect Problems

Update: The gamerpic I use is saved with Kinect right? Well after I set up my account and such with it, I changed my gamerpic. Now when Kinect shows my gamerpic (I.E. when it says "Couldn't sign in" and its supposed to show your gamerpic) It shows my old
    gamerpic not the new one.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

If they haven't changed their gamerpic on the One, then it'll show as a 360 gamerpic when you look at their account.

No, there's no way to change that gamerpic unless you do it on a One.
  6. DogBoyDerekD Win User

Wrong gamer pictures being displayed for me and my opponents.

You can only change your Gamerpic on the Xbox. Changing your style does not change your Gamerpic. Turn on your Xbox and update your Gamerpic.
Thema:

Gamerpic

1. Gamerpic - Similar Threads - Gamerpic

2. Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic: I changed my gamerpic and it says ill see it again its being verified but its taking ages is it really being verified 79118f30-5bfd-4948-8413-afbe4c9078c2
  3. I've recently been suspended for gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've recently been suspended for gamerpic: I got suspended from changing my gamerpic to a photo of Patrick Star's butt from the SpongeBob movie, a rated PG movie. I wasn't able to open a case but I'd like to not have another suspension if...
  4. Xbox Gamerpic Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamerpic Enforcement: I've recently been gamerpic banned and the picture that I uploaded in no way violates the code of conduct. Also Xbox is not letting me even appeal the ban either. I'd like to upload the picture in...
  5. Gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerpic: I'm trying to upload a custom gamerpic of a angry cat but it keeps saying dont worry we have your picture how long does verifying take? [img] 734b988e-9de2-4b56-96fa-5304e724232b
  6. gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamerpic: my gamerpic has been minecraft steve for nearly 2 days now. it all started when i wanted to change my custom gamerpic to a harmless mirror selfie of my friend looking special, and then it wouldn't...
  7. Changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing my gamerpic: I finally got around to setting up a new avatar with the new system and decided it would be a good time for a new gamerpic as well. I tried to save a picture of my avatar to set it as my gamerpic...
  8. gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamerpic: Im trying to change my gamerpic from my phone and from my pc and it says that the upload is succesful but never changes. but when i try to change it to one of the default is changes right away and...
  9. Can't upload custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't upload custom gamerpic: So I currently have no suspensions on my account and have always had different custom gamerpics (changed it like 2 days prior to the incident). Recently however it will allow me to go through the...
  10. Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic: I cant change my gamerpic because it says it's only for adult accounts, well last time I was on custom account and it let me change my pic and I'm 14 right now, but now it says it can't do it. I...