gamerpic

Discus and support gamerpic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i would like to know why i cannot have the confederate flag as my gamer pic as it is purely a symbol of southern pride and its a good looking flag... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by not racist, May 2, 2019.

1. not racist
    not racist Guest

gamerpic

i would like to know why i cannot have the confederate flag as my gamer pic as it is purely a symbol of southern pride and its a good looking flag

:)

not racist, May 2, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

I'm not sure about the avatar, but the gamerpic is an Xbox One gamerpic. The website has been updated to show Xbox One gamerpics in some areas instead of 360 gamerpics. If you don't have a One, you're given a default gamerpic. Gamercards have not been updated
    to show Xbox One information which is why it's still a 360 gamerpic.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

How do you change to your old xbox 360 gamerpic on xbox 1?

You can't.Once you change your gamerpic on the xbox one you are stuck with either the xbox one gamerpics or an avatar gamerpic.
  4. Fwizzington Win User

Kinect Problems

Update: The gamerpic I use is saved with Kinect right? Well after I set up my account and such with it, I changed my gamerpic. Now when Kinect shows my gamerpic (I.E. when it says "Couldn't sign in" and its supposed to show your gamerpic) It shows my old
    gamerpic not the new one.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

If they haven't changed their gamerpic on the One, then it'll show as a 360 gamerpic when you look at their account.

No, there's no way to change that gamerpic unless you do it on a One.
  6. DogBoyDerekD Win User

Wrong gamer pictures being displayed for me and my opponents.

You can only change your Gamerpic on the Xbox. Changing your style does not change your Gamerpic. Turn on your Xbox and update your Gamerpic.
Thema:

gamerpic

1. gamerpic - Similar Threads - gamerpic

2. Gamerpic And Gamertag Won’t Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic And Gamertag Won’t Change: I recently changed my name and it has almost been 5 hours and i still see no difference i also changed my gamerpic to a custom one that was in no way offensive or even close to being innapropriate...
  3. I can’t change my gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t change my gamerpic: Whenever i go to change my gamerpic to a custom image on the xbox app on iphone, it says i am unable to upload a custom image because of my past behaviour. Ive never got a ban or even a warning on...
  4. Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic: bonsoir je voudrais s’avoir pourquoi mon gamerpic doit être vérifié -[Translation - good evening I'd like to have my gamerpic why should be checked] 5c9046eb-ff6a-485e-b263-6a20cc942083
  5. Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic: So my other thread was locked while I was writing a response to the last post. I guess someone just locks it when they think it's been answered? I used to work in customer service and we believed...
  6. Gamerpic Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic Suspension: Just started with this MS stuff. Created my own gamerpic so I'd have something unique. Was told at creation it would have to be reviewed so inappropriate content wouldn't be displayed. Ok, that's...
  7. Can't change gamerpic on Xbox for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change gamerpic on Xbox for Windows 10: Can someone help? When i try and change my gamerpic to a custom image it says that the image needs to be at least 1080px by 1080px even though my image is much bigger that that it is 1100px by...
  8. Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic: Bonjour ,suite au changement de gamerpic ,mon compte était suspendu (de changement de gamerpic) cependant cela faisait une semaine que je l'avais ,et quand je l'ai changé ,il a été vérifié par les...
  9. Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic: i have a werid glitch were it takes a day to change my gamer plz help me 914ab95a-fa67-49be-8600-3756a4911714
  10. Changing custom gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing custom gamerpic: Is anyone else having a problem where uploading a custom gamerpic does nothing? I've tried on several platforms, PC, app on the phone, through console, etc, and nothing is working. It accepts the...