gamerpic

Discus and support gamerpic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i would like to know why i cannot have the confederate flag as my gamer pic as it is purely a symbol of southern pride and its a good looking flag... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by not racist, May 2, 2019.

1. not racist
    not racist Guest

gamerpic

i would like to know why i cannot have the confederate flag as my gamer pic as it is purely a symbol of southern pride and its a good looking flag

:)

not racist, May 2, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

I'm not sure about the avatar, but the gamerpic is an Xbox One gamerpic. The website has been updated to show Xbox One gamerpics in some areas instead of 360 gamerpics. If you don't have a One, you're given a default gamerpic. Gamercards have not been updated
    to show Xbox One information which is why it's still a 360 gamerpic.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

How do you change to your old xbox 360 gamerpic on xbox 1?

You can't.Once you change your gamerpic on the xbox one you are stuck with either the xbox one gamerpics or an avatar gamerpic.
  4. Fwizzington Win User

Kinect Problems

Update: The gamerpic I use is saved with Kinect right? Well after I set up my account and such with it, I changed my gamerpic. Now when Kinect shows my gamerpic (I.E. when it says "Couldn't sign in" and its supposed to show your gamerpic) It shows my old
    gamerpic not the new one.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

If they haven't changed their gamerpic on the One, then it'll show as a 360 gamerpic when you look at their account.

No, there's no way to change that gamerpic unless you do it on a One.
  6. DogBoyDerekD Win User

Wrong gamer pictures being displayed for me and my opponents.

You can only change your Gamerpic on the Xbox. Changing your style does not change your Gamerpic. Turn on your Xbox and update your Gamerpic.
Thema:

gamerpic

1. gamerpic - Similar Threads - gamerpic

2. Unfair gamerpic suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair gamerpic suspension: I was given an unfair suspension because of my “inapropriate gamerpic” I don’t believe this is inapropriate image and wish to dispute it cf5e2a8d-6e42-4cc2-afc2-9337aeeedb3b
  3. 14 day suspension Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day suspension Gamerpic: I here to try and argue my stance on the choice of gamerpic and the action that was taken place because of it. The profile pic in question is a slightly desorted pic of a baby doll head being...
  4. My gamerpic was removed by the enforcement team because it broke the ToS/CoC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerpic was removed by the enforcement team because it broke the ToS/CoC?: So my picture (The one below) was my gamerpic, and for some reason the enforcement team removed it and suspended me from changing it for a day. I went on the enforcement page to try and get it...
  5. Custom Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic: I have been on Xbox for 15 plus years. I had a custom gamer pic, it was fan art of Babydoll from Sucker Punch. Nothing inappropriate. No nudity or anything offensive. I've had that same pic (no...
  6. Gamerpic Verification not loading on the app nor on my console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic Verification not loading on the app nor on my console.: I've created a meme account group with a few of my friends and they uploaded their gamerpics immediately but when i went to upload mine i got a notification saying "Don't worry, we still have your...
  7. Gamerpic System - Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic System - Broken: (MOD REMOVED) Above is the picture I am trying to upload to my profile for my gamer picture. I am targeting the facial area for the portrait itself. For some reason, Xbox "Staff" keep disallowing...
  8. Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic: I changed my gamerpic and it says ill see it again its being verified but its taking ages is it really being verified 79118f30-5bfd-4948-8413-afbe4c9078c2
  9. I've recently been suspended for gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've recently been suspended for gamerpic: I got suspended from changing my gamerpic to a photo of Patrick Star's butt from the SpongeBob movie, a rated PG movie. I wasn't able to open a case but I'd like to not have another suspension if...
  10. Xbox Gamerpic Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamerpic Enforcement: I've recently been gamerpic banned and the picture that I uploaded in no way violates the code of conduct. Also Xbox is not letting me even appeal the ban either. I'd like to upload the picture in...