gamerpic

Discus and support gamerpic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i would like to know why i cannot have the confederate flag as my gamer pic as it is purely a symbol of southern pride and its a good looking flag... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by not racist, May 2, 2019.

1. not racist
    not racist Guest

gamerpic

i would like to know why i cannot have the confederate flag as my gamer pic as it is purely a symbol of southern pride and its a good looking flag

:)

not racist, May 2, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

I'm not sure about the avatar, but the gamerpic is an Xbox One gamerpic. The website has been updated to show Xbox One gamerpics in some areas instead of 360 gamerpics. If you don't have a One, you're given a default gamerpic. Gamercards have not been updated
    to show Xbox One information which is why it's still a 360 gamerpic.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

How do you change to your old xbox 360 gamerpic on xbox 1?

You can't.Once you change your gamerpic on the xbox one you are stuck with either the xbox one gamerpics or an avatar gamerpic.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox gamerpic changed by itself

You can have a custom gamerpic that is why the option is there.

If the gamerpic is not in breach of the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct then it will not be changed.

Only time that enforcement will change the gamerpic if it is in violation of the Terms of Service and other users have reported the custom gamerpic.
  5. Fwizzington Win User

Kinect Problems

Update: The gamerpic I use is saved with Kinect right? Well after I set up my account and such with it, I changed my gamerpic. Now when Kinect shows my gamerpic (I.E. when it says "Couldn't sign in" and its supposed to show your gamerpic) It shows my old
    gamerpic not the new one.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

If they haven't changed their gamerpic on the One, then it'll show as a 360 gamerpic when you look at their account.

No, there's no way to change that gamerpic unless you do it on a One.
Thema:

gamerpic

1. gamerpic - Similar Threads - gamerpic

2. Profile: Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile: Gamerpic: I changed my gamer pic to the Wendy's® logo, the gamer pic shortly got taken down and said it was against Xbox policy, and a enforcement action happened that was supposed to be lifted, but it...
  3. Can't choose custom gamerpic (Xbox for windows)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't choose custom gamerpic (Xbox for windows): When I created my account, it let me do it, but I simply can't anymore. I go to my profile, then I click "customize", then I click on "Change gamerpic", but it only lets me choose among hundreds...
  4. How do you get small gamerpics?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get small gamerpics?: I see people with their xbox 360 gamerpics, ive all ways wanted to do it but never knew. Can anyone tell me how? d46268ca-12ad-4097-9df6-f0b5f6c952b1
  5. No custom gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No custom gamerpic: I can't change my gamerpic to a custom one the option is just missing is this normal. 0b58186f-15bf-4a88-b377-72eae92b4e3d
  6. Enforcement on gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement on gamerpic: Why does an enforcement on a gamerpic effect my being able to communicate with friends as it is not a communications ban 308129a0-b53d-4dd3-8fdd-598871686494
  7. Custom GamerPic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom GamerPic: I just switched my xbox/microsoft account to adult but its not letting me put on a custom gamerpic now. Im not sure what to do or if there is a specific time i need to wait so everything...
  8. So what exactly counts against a custom gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what exactly counts against a custom gamerpic?: I just got a small temp ban for having Penny (from fortnite) as my profile picture for several weeks now. Only tonight did I get a ban for it. Nothing is exposing minus the tanktop which shows...
  9. Trying to find what Picture Pack this 360 Gamerpic is from?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to find what Picture Pack this 360 Gamerpic is from?: This is my old gamerpic and I have no idea what picture pack it was from, I would like to reuse it but don't know how to get it on my main account again, I don't mind going back to 360 to do it...
  10. Custom Gamerpics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpics: Everytime i try to select a custom gamerpic, even it is 1080x1080, it says the image is too small, will someone at Microsoft consider looking into this? 6b56d52b-331f-4b09-81a9-6a878c280708