Gamerpic

Discus and support Gamerpic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently recieved a 24 hour suspension for an offensive gamerpic and i finished my suspension two hours ago and i cant upload a custom gamerpic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Silkxzy, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Silkxzy
    Silkxzy Guest

Gamerpic

I recently recieved a 24 hour suspension for an offensive gamerpic and i finished my suspension two hours ago and i cant upload a custom gamerpic anyone know if its permanent or what the deal is ?

:)

Silkxzy, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

I'm not sure about the avatar, but the gamerpic is an Xbox One gamerpic. The website has been updated to show Xbox One gamerpics in some areas instead of 360 gamerpics. If you don't have a One, you're given a default gamerpic. Gamercards have not been updated
    to show Xbox One information which is why it's still a 360 gamerpic.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

How do you change to your old xbox 360 gamerpic on xbox 1?

You can't.Once you change your gamerpic on the xbox one you are stuck with either the xbox one gamerpics or an avatar gamerpic.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox gamerpic changed by itself

You can have a custom gamerpic that is why the option is there.

If the gamerpic is not in breach of the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct then it will not be changed.

Only time that enforcement will change the gamerpic if it is in violation of the Terms of Service and other users have reported the custom gamerpic.
  5. Fwizzington Win User

Kinect Problems

Update: The gamerpic I use is saved with Kinect right? Well after I set up my account and such with it, I changed my gamerpic. Now when Kinect shows my gamerpic (I.E. when it says "Couldn't sign in" and its supposed to show your gamerpic) It shows my old
    gamerpic not the new one.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

If they haven't changed their gamerpic on the One, then it'll show as a 360 gamerpic when you look at their account.

No, there's no way to change that gamerpic unless you do it on a One.
Thema:

Gamerpic

1. Gamerpic - Similar Threads - Gamerpic

2. Xbox gamerpic change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamerpic change: Can't change gamerpic on android xbox app. Tried uninstalling it abd reinstalling it, tried logging out and back in and nothing. What can i do? cd084d80-a8b5-4317-a915-96afea3a9ae4
  3. Custom gamerpic removed withtout violating any guidelines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom gamerpic removed withtout violating any guidelines?: My previous gamerpic was a picture of my dog wandering through a meadow. It was up for a couple months and suddenly disappeared. I contacted support and after a rather long exchange I wasn't able...
  4. Gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerpic: Im over 18 and I can't do ac ustomm pic ture 9aa6cfc0-874c-4edb-bf03-d69dc05813b1
  5. Customize Gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customize Gamerpic: It won’t let me customize my gamerpic anymore? How do i fix that? 58d639b2-4e7e-4171-9446-fb3c7f611597
  6. Gamerpic changed

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamerpic changed: Want to change my gamer pic ,how do i do it ?from xbox app. Pic from my images ***moved to Xbox*** ea1f10f6-4974-4b0e-9250-82fe9e043cfb
  7. Change gamerpic to pic of my kid

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change gamerpic to pic of my kid: I downloaded xbox appbefore on phone ,deleted 4 spacefree how can i get a pic with me and him in the gamerpic 6e5d7a6a-aa24-4286-9fc8-e8e094f9ad30
  8. Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic: Can someone tell me if this picture is appropriate for Microsoft's gamerpic policy [img] a2ee24e6-46a4-4fe4-88b7-35bede2c548d
  9. Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic: I was wondering if I can find out if a picture I would like to set for my gamerpic is appropriate or not before I set it. I don't want to be banned for the gamerpic that I believe to be fine to...
  10. Quick Question on Custom Gamerpics!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quick Question on Custom Gamerpics!: So I really had a quick question that I couldnt really find the answer too on any of these "custom gamerpic" threads. So about a good 5 hours ago I put up a custom gamerpic and while waiting for...