Gamerpic

Discus and support Gamerpic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently recieved a 24 hour suspension for an offensive gamerpic and i finished my suspension two hours ago and i cant upload a custom gamerpic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Silkxzy, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Silkxzy
    Silkxzy Guest

Gamerpic

I recently recieved a 24 hour suspension for an offensive gamerpic and i finished my suspension two hours ago and i cant upload a custom gamerpic anyone know if its permanent or what the deal is ?

:)

Silkxzy, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

I'm not sure about the avatar, but the gamerpic is an Xbox One gamerpic. The website has been updated to show Xbox One gamerpics in some areas instead of 360 gamerpics. If you don't have a One, you're given a default gamerpic. Gamercards have not been updated
    to show Xbox One information which is why it's still a 360 gamerpic.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

How do you change to your old xbox 360 gamerpic on xbox 1?

You can't.Once you change your gamerpic on the xbox one you are stuck with either the xbox one gamerpics or an avatar gamerpic.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox gamerpic changed by itself

You can have a custom gamerpic that is why the option is there.

If the gamerpic is not in breach of the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct then it will not be changed.

Only time that enforcement will change the gamerpic if it is in violation of the Terms of Service and other users have reported the custom gamerpic.
  5. Fwizzington Win User

Kinect Problems

Update: The gamerpic I use is saved with Kinect right? Well after I set up my account and such with it, I changed my gamerpic. Now when Kinect shows my gamerpic (I.E. when it says "Couldn't sign in" and its supposed to show your gamerpic) It shows my old
    gamerpic not the new one.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

If they haven't changed their gamerpic on the One, then it'll show as a 360 gamerpic when you look at their account.

No, there's no way to change that gamerpic unless you do it on a One.
Thema:

Gamerpic

1. Gamerpic - Similar Threads - Gamerpic

2. If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????

in XBoX Accessibility
    If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????: So I changed my custom gamerpic 4 like 1-2 days and now I cant change it? 7248b9c4-6f0c-4d1b-8172-a9cf7f1f1fa2
  3. gamerpic will not shown on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamerpic will not shown on xbox one x: Hello, i have a german xbox account and i get in contact with microsoft support ~2 month ago. i have made all changes they provide me to solve the problem but nothing works. i've already sent a...
  4. Friend reports gamerpic as a "joke"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend reports gamerpic as a "joke": Hello. I am just concerned, after doing a bit of reading, that people have been suspended for their gamerpic being reported, but their gamerpic was not offensive or inappropriate. My gamerpic as...
  5. My xbox gamerpic wont let me upload a custom image

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox gamerpic wont let me upload a custom image: Ive uploaded a image yesterday and it worked but today ive tried again and its not working, ive tried with avatar that didnt work either but the gamerpics that are already there worked (edit) also...
  6. Childs Xbox live gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Childs Xbox live gamerpic: How can I upload a picture for my childs Xbox live gamerpic? ec729f70-6e81-4934-bdf0-4a3f09931230
  7. Xbox Gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamerpic: Yes, I was trying to update my xbox custom gamer pick and I type in (said image 1080x1080) when I find my image which is 1080 x 1080 I bring it to where I change it but it says it is to small any...
  8. Custom gamerpic?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom gamerpic?: I've been looking up how to upload a custom icon for my profile, however all of the results are giving instructions that don't make any sense and are quite possibly outdated. For example, in the...
  9. Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic: So I may have had a slightly inappropriate gamerpic and i got a one day suspension from changing my gamerpic, my suspension is now over and its still not letting me change it so I was wondering if...
  10. xbox gamerpic changed by itself

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox gamerpic changed by itself: My xbox gamerpic of several years has changed without my input. Is there an audit trail that allows me to see who made this change. I am concerned someone may have access to my account. Chris....