gamerpic

Discus and support gamerpic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi do you know why I cannot change my gamerpic to a custom image 1b8f7579-dbbd-4a09-baa1-4e94324b7ed6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dumbestgamer, Apr 23, 2020.

1. dumbestgamer
    dumbestgamer Guest

gamerpic

Hi do you know why I cannot change my gamerpic to a custom image

:)

dumbestgamer, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

I'm not sure about the avatar, but the gamerpic is an Xbox One gamerpic. The website has been updated to show Xbox One gamerpics in some areas instead of 360 gamerpics. If you don't have a One, you're given a default gamerpic. Gamercards have not been updated
    to show Xbox One information which is why it's still a 360 gamerpic.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

How do you change to your old xbox 360 gamerpic on xbox 1?

You can't.Once you change your gamerpic on the xbox one you are stuck with either the xbox one gamerpics or an avatar gamerpic.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox gamerpic changed by itself

You can have a custom gamerpic that is why the option is there.

If the gamerpic is not in breach of the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct then it will not be changed.

Only time that enforcement will change the gamerpic if it is in violation of the Terms of Service and other users have reported the custom gamerpic.
  5. Fwizzington Win User

Kinect Problems

Update: The gamerpic I use is saved with Kinect right? Well after I set up my account and such with it, I changed my gamerpic. Now when Kinect shows my gamerpic (I.E. when it says "Couldn't sign in" and its supposed to show your gamerpic) It shows my old
    gamerpic not the new one.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

If they haven't changed their gamerpic on the One, then it'll show as a 360 gamerpic when you look at their account.

No, there's no way to change that gamerpic unless you do it on a One.
Thema:

gamerpic

1. gamerpic - Similar Threads - gamerpic

2. Cannot change to a custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot change to a custom gamerpic: Hey, recently got an xbox one S and was trying to change my profile picture. When I change it it comes up with 'Sorry we cant do this at the moment. please try again later' or something like that....
  3. I want to change my gamerpic but for some reason I can not.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I want to change my gamerpic but for some reason I can not.: Hello, I've changed my gamerpic before with my own but after 2 years of having the same one I wish to change it but when I went to go change it either on my phone or computer I am unable. I do not...
  4. Custom GamerPics

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom GamerPics: So I know that the Gamer pics that are customizable are currently unavailable but does anybody know when this will be fixed I wanna change my pic really bad because it's pretty old....
  5. custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    custom gamerpic: is there a time window that this feature will comeback? or is everything to up in the air? a5ac3de4-c148-4c14-832d-25bb2f5e65d2
  6. GamerPic

in XBoX Accessibility
    GamerPic: Why cant we upload custom gamerpics? And when will we be able to? ca79ece4-7c5f-493d-9fde-40bf55ef9539
  7. how do i make gifs as my custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i make gifs as my custom gamerpic: how do i make gifs as my custom gamerpic that is my art there 1080x1080 this one is 256x256 [img] 421327c9-b158-4291-a6c1-569e4f48e71c
  8. I got suspended for a gamerpic and I can’t get enforcement team to look into it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for a gamerpic and I can’t get enforcement team to look into it.: Can somebody tell me how to contact the enforcement team in a way that they will respond i’m not sure how my gamerpic was offensive if anybody can help i would appreciate it but also i can’t even...
  9. Gamerpic not changing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic not changing: so when are we going to be able to change our gamerpics? is there an estimated date or are we just waiting...? 2c501c7b-5cda-4527-8daa-f0cb02af4600
  10. Please fix your xbox one app. So i can put a custom gamerpic on again. Its been down for 2...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Please fix your xbox one app. So i can put a custom gamerpic on again. Its been down for 2...: Please fix custom gamerpic app. Have not been able to make a custom picture for 2 months...whats the problem??? 68f6c0e2-2e23-40fd-ad85-1d3ed6db67d7