Gamerpic

Discus and support Gamerpic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if we would get some USA styled gamerpics for the month of July To support Independence Day ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CalebBarnes2, Jul 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM.

1. CalebBarnes2
    CalebBarnes2 Guest

Gamerpic

Hello, I was wondering if we would get some

USA styled gamerpics for the month of July

To support Independence Day ?

:)

CalebBarnes2, Jul 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM
  2. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

I'm not sure about the avatar, but the gamerpic is an Xbox One gamerpic. The website has been updated to show Xbox One gamerpics in some areas instead of 360 gamerpics. If you don't have a One, you're given a default gamerpic. Gamercards have not been updated
    to show Xbox One information which is why it's still a 360 gamerpic.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

How do you change to your old xbox 360 gamerpic on xbox 1?

You can't.Once you change your gamerpic on the xbox one you are stuck with either the xbox one gamerpics or an avatar gamerpic.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox gamerpic changed by itself

You can have a custom gamerpic that is why the option is there.

If the gamerpic is not in breach of the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct then it will not be changed.

Only time that enforcement will change the gamerpic if it is in violation of the Terms of Service and other users have reported the custom gamerpic.
  5. Fwizzington Win User

Kinect Problems

Update: The gamerpic I use is saved with Kinect right? Well after I set up my account and such with it, I changed my gamerpic. Now when Kinect shows my gamerpic (I.E. when it says "Couldn't sign in" and its supposed to show your gamerpic) It shows my old
    gamerpic not the new one.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

If they haven't changed their gamerpic on the One, then it'll show as a 360 gamerpic when you look at their account.

No, there's no way to change that gamerpic unless you do it on a One.
Thema:

Gamerpic

1. Gamerpic - Similar Threads - Gamerpic

2. How do you revert back to Xbox 360 gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you revert back to Xbox 360 gamerpic: I used to have a xbox 360 gamerpic on my xbox one but accidently took it off is there any way to get it back? 3e0def1d-16c3-48e3-9a5a-50d29b187d47
  3. Are custom gamerpics turned off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are custom gamerpics turned off?: I wanted to change my gamerpic for a while, so I tried for the first time after like 3 years and when I went on the Xbox accounts and went to Change my gamerpic, it only allowed the Xbox provided...
  4. Custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom gamerpic: Changed my gamerpic to a custom one around 4/5 days ago and said i would see it once it had been verified, i seen it straight away after uploading it but then went on to play online last night and...
  5. Custom Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic: Why will xbox not let me change my gamerpic just because I'm a kid? I don't understand and will they ever let me? Or will I NEVER be able to have a custom gamerpic just because I'm under 18....
  6. Gamerpic ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic ban: How does the Confederate flag break code of conduct c14108c2-5cf9-4123-a129-bcd9af0ff667
  7. Custom Gamerpic (Notification was lifted from the main page)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic (Notification was lifted from the main page): The notification of the suspension of the custom gamerpic uploading was lifted but the suspension is still in place? b18d5da0-dc0c-419a-a54a-3b81f863610d
  8. False enforcement actions against my gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    False enforcement actions against my gamerpic: [img] I got banned from the xbox enforcement team because my gamer pic was confirmed of what I assume they labelled as “inappropriate”. i wanted to become an ambassador for xbox but then this...
  9. Custom Gamerpics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom Gamerpics: I'm aware that this feature has been re-enabled for some time now. A few of my friends have managed to change their gamerpics to whatever, but for some odd reason, I can't. I'm getting a little...
  10. gamerpic resetting

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamerpic resetting: I wanna do a Final Fantasy xv shiva full or at least half body from in-game for my gamerpic but it keeps resetting is there a soulution to this problem 36c07d54-8fd0-4e54-9fc7-799cad456117