Gamerpic

Discus and support Gamerpic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a suspension on my account for a Gamerpic that wasn't bad. Ive seen WORST Gamerpics then mines and i dont like that mines got taken down and they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tanseigan, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Tanseigan
    Tanseigan Guest

Gamerpic

I got a suspension on my account for a Gamerpic that wasn't bad. Ive seen WORST Gamerpics then mines and i dont like that mines got taken down and they can play perfectly. I just want to know the reasoning why mine got taken down

:)

Tanseigan, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

I'm not sure about the avatar, but the gamerpic is an Xbox One gamerpic. The website has been updated to show Xbox One gamerpics in some areas instead of 360 gamerpics. If you don't have a One, you're given a default gamerpic. Gamercards have not been updated
    to show Xbox One information which is why it's still a 360 gamerpic.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

How do you change to your old xbox 360 gamerpic on xbox 1?

You can't.Once you change your gamerpic on the xbox one you are stuck with either the xbox one gamerpics or an avatar gamerpic.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox gamerpic changed by itself

You can have a custom gamerpic that is why the option is there.

If the gamerpic is not in breach of the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct then it will not be changed.

Only time that enforcement will change the gamerpic if it is in violation of the Terms of Service and other users have reported the custom gamerpic.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

pfp

Download the Xbox app, then launch it, select your gamerpic in the top right corner of the app, and select view profile, then select your gamerpic from your profile, and then you can change your gamerpic on there. Bear in mind, custom gamerpics are not
    supported on the app at this time. Only the Xbox One console currently supports custom gamerpics.
  6. Fwizzington Win User

Kinect Problems

Update: The gamerpic I use is saved with Kinect right? Well after I set up my account and such with it, I changed my gamerpic. Now when Kinect shows my gamerpic (I.E. when it says "Couldn't sign in" and its supposed to show your gamerpic) It shows my old
    gamerpic not the new one.
Thema:

Gamerpic

1. Gamerpic - Similar Threads - Gamerpic

2. Unable to upload a custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to upload a custom gamerpic: I'm wanting to have a custom gamerpic like my friends but annoyingly I'm unable to have one currently. I've checked videos on how to do it and the "Choose a custom picture" button doesn't exist...
  3. Gamerpic Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic Ban: Today I received a warning about the ban for my Gamerpic, on which was pictured of Michael Jordan, a very famous basketball player I think everyone knows him. I ask for a response from the support...
  4. xbox gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gamerpic: twice now i have waited about a week without gamerpic being updated, they did not in any way violate the rules so i am assuming xbox is either **** up (which is pretty normal) or custom gamerpics...
  5. Gamerpic verification process

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamerpic verification process: Ive tried to change my gamerpic multiple times this week, it's stayed on the same default picture they give you once you upload a new one. I'm used to waiting a few hours for the change to occur...
  6. Xbox Gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamerpic: Hello Microsoft, I understand that it takes time for a profile picture to get approved but I have been waiting for 72+ hours for mine. I changed it Sunday, It is now Wednesday. Is there a specific...
  7. Gamerpic not approved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic not approved: Hello, I tried to upload this as my gamerpic but it wasn't approved. I dont understand why. There are no private parts on display and there are no racial slurs or insults. As a woman, I find the...
  8. Xbox Gamerpic

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gamerpic: Can I use the gamerpic (specifically the geometrical wolf one) commercially in any way? For example, can I use it for a YouTube channel? What is the gamerpic's license (is it CC or whatever)?...
  9. Gamerpics

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerpics: Hello, so I just got on my xbox and I was banned from changing my gamerpic and editing my profile. I don't know how my gamerpic was inappropriate?? I'm really confused, and I'm upset that I'm not...
  10. Xbox gamerpic policy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamerpic policy: Hi! I have a question about whether my current gamerpic is within the rules, or it may be removed and all of that. My gamerpic is a face shot of my Cyberpunk 2077 character, just the face against...