Gamers United Expanding

Discus and support Gamers United Expanding in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We have 20 members all dedicated to competitive gamming. We have now opened the doors for non competitive players to join under our general membership.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xEAGEROGREx, Jan 23, 2014.

1. xEAGEROGREx
    xEAGEROGREx Guest

Gamers United Expanding

We have 20 members all dedicated to competitive gamming. We have now opened the doors for non competitive players to join under our general membership. You get all the features found on our website like your own personal profile card, forums, and a full
    social media offering. In addition we have giveaways and will be actively adding other members to this social gaming club. Our program is Gamers United. Visit
    www.gamersunitedpro.com and apply by creating your profile and selecting General Membership. No experience required to be a General Member.

:)

xEAGEROGREx, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Looking to Expand UGAM ( United Gamers Against Modders ) To Several Games

United Gamers Against Modders is a community of legit gamers that just wants to play legit games without all the modders and hackers. Right now all of our members are from Call Of Duty WAW but if you are interested in expanding it to a game that is also
    infected with hackers let me know.

AdmiringFever80, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Gamers United Recruitment

check out XboxCulture.com - I am the owner and trying to get clans to join so we can have a clan community alongside, comprising of clan battles, game nights, etc. Will set up subforums & username titles (Leader/Elder/Etc ) for your clan. Add me as a friend
    or check the site out and send me a pm

BANJO KAZO0iE, Jan 23, 2014
  4. xEAGEROGREx
    xEAGEROGREx Guest

Gamers United Expanding

We have over 10 members who have joined as General Members to just casual game together and over 20 who play competitively. We also have another team who joined GU to play under our banner. GU is a great program come check us out if your looking for a team
    or community to game with.

xEAGEROGREx, Feb 5, 2014
  5. xEAGEROGREx Win User

Gamers United Expanding

We have over 10 members who have joined as General Members to just casual game together and over 20 who play competitively. We also have another team who joined GU to play under our banner. GU is a great program come check us out if your looking for a team
    or community to game with.
  6. Fat Orphantears Win User

Gamers United Recruitment

We only looking for the best talent thats our there.
  7. xEAGEROGREx Win User

Only asking for the very best competitive players to consider our team. We want only the best talent and attitude to join this loaded roster and reap the benefits of our program.
  8. Fat Orphantears Win User

We are only needing people with the best talent and able to listen to what we are calling out, and we want people that are 18 and up.
  9. BANJO KAZO0iE Win User

check out XboxCulture.com - I am the owner and trying to get clans to join so we can have a clan community alongside, comprising of clan battles, game nights, etc. Will set up subforums & username titles (Leader/Elder/Etc ) for your clan. Add me as a friend
    or check the site out and send me a pm
Thema:

Gamers United Expanding

1. Gamers United Expanding - Similar Threads - Gamers United Expanding

2. Gamer-Pic being verified for 3 hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer-Pic being verified for 3 hours: Okay, here I go again. So I'm trying to change my gamer-pic to a custom photo. It said it needed to be verified so I waited 3 hours with no update and no change, so I decided to re-upload my photo...
  3. Gamer-Pic getting removed

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer-Pic getting removed: Okay so here's the deal, I'm trying to set a custom gamer-picture but anytime I add it on, it gets removed. I have checked the guidelines for what is allowed and as far as I can tell, it does not...
  4. Gamers Unite Now(G.U.N)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamers Unite Now(G.U.N): The name of this brand new clan speaks for itself. We all game for fun, and we live our lives in structure as it is. So why bring structure to gaming? Gaming is a type of art form and...
  5. Come join Custom Gamers United for all your custom game needs!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Come join Custom Gamers United for all your custom game needs!: Hey guys I just created this group today and I'm trying to get people to join so I can get a big community going. The page is Custom Gamers United and it's all about custom games and other gaming...
  6. United Gamers Society is recruiting 14+ mature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    United Gamers Society is recruiting 14+ mature: United Gamers Society [UGS] is a new community that has had a multi console launch [PC, PS3, XB1, X360 (PS4 soon)] on current and next gen console's. Me and 3 others [UGS FaTaL, UGS Shadows(Me),...
  7. Gamers United Recruitment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamers United Recruitment: Hello to the Xbox One community i'm extending a welcome to every competitive player. That's looking for a group to play clan battles with, or even just clan wars. We are in The top on 100 clan,...
  8. XBOX gamers unite

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX gamers unite: Hey guys I have started a group on Facebook called XBOX gamers unite there we aim to keep it a nice friendly place for like minded Gamers to meet play and discuss it's a growing group but has...
  9. Gamers looking for new friends and followers on twitch Unite!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamers looking for new friends and followers on twitch Unite!!: I am Pluto and I just wanted to start something up where people can interact and connect on xbox! My gamer tag is AAO_Pluto_SW. I just ordered an elgato so I am soon going to have better streams...
  10. Xbox United Gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox United Gamers: HI I’m co founder of XUG Xbox United Gaming, we are a newly formed Xbox One clan currently playing Fifa and Cod. We are looking to bring in new people to our community for fun and competitive...