GAMERS WITH SMALL CHILDREN

Discus and support GAMERS WITH SMALL CHILDREN in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hear me Out!!!!! Gamers, Like millions of you. I have a smart 3 year old. He likes to game with his Dad. Back in the day. Give them controllers... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JAMROCK 0311, Feb 12, 2020.

1. JAMROCK 0311
    JAMROCK 0311 Guest

Hear me Out!!!!!

Gamers,

Like millions of you. I have a smart 3 year old.

He likes to game with his Dad.

Back in the day. Give them controllers not plugged in and they were content. These kids are smarter than we were .

BUT NOW he understands if the light is not on he is not actually playing.

Do you think Xbo should have a child feature for their controllers that lock all buttons when the controller is on, so they can fee included.

:)

JAMROCK 0311, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Whitey Black Win User

you can on the controller and not sinc it and that way is not functional whit the Xbox
  3. RomkaZzz Win User

3 year old, so young to play videogames. You can show a gameplay like cartoon movie. You mus explain what you do. It must be one button game. Recommend start a videogames from 6+
  4. Anghellic Karma Win User

I just give my girl a dead controller to play with while I use a live one :D
  5. slackadelic Win User

Not sure about a specific option for this is a good idea or even easy to implement, however, If my young ones want to participate, I load up something like a LEGO game or Minecraft and just let them do their thing :) They love it.
  6. Drizzle 084 Win User

Could always just get wired controllers that dont have the lights to fool him.
Thema:

1. GAMERS WITH SMALL CHILDREN - Similar Threads - GAMERS SMALL CHILDREN

2. My custom gamer picture won't upload

in XBoX on Windows
    My custom gamer picture won't upload: Every time I try and upload a custom gamer picture anywhere I do it, I get the message "Sorry, we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while." This keeps happening and I'm...
  3. When is X-Box gonna fix the gamer pic problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is X-Box gonna fix the gamer pic problem?: When will being able to change your gamer pic and also, If you have a club, changing your club picture? 94dd400b-0229-428d-9bc1-e07fa5decba7
  4. Custom gamer pic Xbox One

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom gamer pic Xbox One: I keep receiving a message that says "sorry we can't upload this message right now, try again in a little while" when trying to upload a custom picture on my Xbox account. This has been happening...
  5. 3 letter Xbox one gamer tags.

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 letter Xbox one gamer tags.: Are there any three letter gamertags left? If you are aware of one please let me know. 512597a9-9fe3-4834-915c-0cd5054839fb
  6. Is there a way to reverse changing a gamer tag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to reverse changing a gamer tag?: My sister change my Gamertag while checking names available without my knowledge , is there any way to reverse this , as even if I pay , I cant get my Original Name back as it Goes over the 12...
  7. gamer tag changed without permission

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamer tag changed without permission: someone logged into my account or most probably got hacked and changed my name and i want my other name back bfe8806a-2097-4560-805b-94deeb4cb821
  8. Remove small graph from my gamer screen on GOW4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove small graph from my gamer screen on GOW4: I was looking around in the background of my game and turned on a small box on the lower right side of the gamer screen. It shows how far I have gone on two things and the third shows how far to...
  9. A Old Gamer Looking For A Small Clan......Thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Old Gamer Looking For A Small Clan......Thanks: Hey all I am looking to see what's out their in the clan world for a old gamer like myself with that said I am 41 and a laid back gamer...My goals for a clan small not real big gamers over 30 of...
  10. Do small thumb sticks on the Elite controller make for better FPS control? Former PC gamer here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do small thumb sticks on the Elite controller make for better FPS control? Former PC gamer here: On the elite controller, are the thumbsticks that come with it smaller then the ones on the standard controller that comes with the console? I think I would have more control in fps games on the...