gamerscore do not updated properly

Discus and support gamerscore do not updated properly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I recently finished a game at 1000G, before that I had a GS score of 139310 after the total is 140325 how to update the cottect total GS?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Papy Maxouille, Dec 3, 2019.

1. gamerscore do not updated properly

Hello,

:)

Papy Maxouille, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Quaxxle Win User

Over 2 weeks for me and nobody seems to have a clue whats wrong
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Be patient, sometimes achievements take some days to be update.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

5. AyeeJamesy Win User

You just have to wait for the system to update your gamer score
  6. Wyktorko Win User

Gamerscore not updated properly

Hi I've tried that couple times but each time it ended with them forwarding me to different departments and not solving anything:(
Thema:

1. gamerscore do not updated properly - Similar Threads - gamerscore updated properly

2. Gamerscore not updating with achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not updating with achievements: Hey everyone. I have had this issue for over a week now - I am playing games and unlocking achievements but my gamerscore is not updating. The monthly achievement leaderboard updates just fine,...
  3. Gamerscore not updating (still)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not updating (still): Been 72 hours since we were told a fix was coming. Any update? I'm not going to go into details again as it got the thread locked last time once people got annoyed. Basically if it's happening...
  4. Gamerscore STILL not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore STILL not updating: How long is this going to take? Been over a week, two weeks for some. Achievements unlocking, overall gamerscore not updating. Please dont give generic answers, please don't give obvious...
  5. Gamerscore is no longer updated !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore is no longer updated !!!: Hello my Gamerscore is no longer updated or does not increase anymore !!! The achievements unlocks it on the console normally, but the gamerscore does not increase anymore. This is since the last...
  6. Gamerscore not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not updating: When I unlock a achievement my gamerscore isnt changing it's been at 222256 for a few days now and I've unlocked quite a few achievements in that time but the score hasn't changed, any ideas for a...
  7. Gamerscore not updating after unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Gamerscore not updating after unlocking achievements: I've play a few games over the last few days and noticed that my gamerscore won't go up no matter how many achievements I unlock. The website, the app and my other Xbox all show the same number....
  8. Gamerscore not updating properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not updating properly: I began the game Noir Chronicles with x-Gamerscore. The game displays as completed in the achievements list: 20/20 achievements for 1000/1000 Gamerscore, yet my total Gamerscore only added...
  9. Gamerscore not updated properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore not updated properly: Hi, I've got all three achievements but on the xbox.com it says that I've got only 2/3. See mahjong_glitch.png The screen is from windows phone, but it's the same on the actual xbox site. Is...
  10. gamerscore not updating properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamerscore not updating properly: Hello, i'm supposed to have a gamerscore of 3105G : Four games with the current scores of 1000.1000.985 and 120 I should have then 3105 but my xbox one says 2725 ! I don't know what's the issue...