Gamerscore has been reset.

Discus and support Gamerscore has been reset. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, the support team - to which the MS Chat Helpdesk redirected me - couldnt help me and simply closed my case (Service Request #: 1486231961) so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gordon2Freeman, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Gamerscore has been reset.

Hi,

the support team - to which the MS Chat Helpdesk redirected me - couldnt help me and simply closed my case (Service Request #: 1486231961) so maybe someone here could help me.

My Gamerscore (way over 10000 if i recall correctly) has been reset. Almost every achievment is gone. I have now 625 Gamerscore but achieved +1860 just this month, about +1000
    last month and so on.

Gamerscore has been reset. [​IMG]

:)

Gordon2Freeman, Oct 23, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Mine was glitchy too. I signed out and in a few times and it sorted it.
  3. Tarnend Win User

I would give it another couple of days, then if still the same then contact xbox support.

Regards
  4. An Xbox Dude Win User

Gamerscore has been reset

Please follow the steps listed here to obtain your Gamerscore back
    forums.xbox.com/.../221558.aspx
    If that doesn't help, please wait while this issue is being resolved.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Check on the Enforcement Website under
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
    if a Gamerscore reset was done on your account. If you managed to unlock achievements through means that violate the Terms of Use, the Enforcement Team will reset your Gamerscore.

If no such thing happened, view your Profile on the Xbox.com website. Are your achievements showing up on the website still?

If yes, simply remove and re-download your profile again with these instructions: Add / Remove Account
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

It is a glitch in the system. It should fix itself after a few days.
Thema:

1. Gamerscore has been reset. - Similar Threads - Gamerscore has been

2. My account has unintentionally-modded gamerscore. Any way I can remove this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account has unintentionally-modded gamerscore. Any way I can remove this?: First and foremost, I want to voice my frustration at the minor hurdles it took just for me to get to this point. The fact that the href link for logging in doesn't work when clicking "Sign In" on...
  3. this guy has a GT I want and it a afk account with 0 gamerscore how do I get to contacting ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    this guy has a GT I want and it a afk account with 0 gamerscore how do I get to contacting ...: hey as you saw in the title I need someone to help to get in contact with Microsoft for a GT that another account has but the account has 0 gamerscore and is very in active and has 0 friends and...
  4. 10,000 of my gamerscore has been wiped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    10,000 of my gamerscore has been wiped?: My gamerscore has gone from 83,710 down to 73,861 ? Anyone have any idea what might of caused this? 8c374787-15c5-4ba5-a13a-027337118831
  5. Nearly 20000 gamerscore has been wiped from my account. Has this happened to anyone else?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly 20000 gamerscore has been wiped from my account. Has this happened to anyone else?: Nearly 20000 of my gamerscore has been wiped but if you check the games that have 0 gamerscore you'll see i've unlocked achievements for them. 3ca8c33f-6370-4cb1-a325-ae99fe412f4c
  6. Nearly 20000 of my gamerscore has been wiped. Has this happened to anyone else?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly 20000 of my gamerscore has been wiped. Has this happened to anyone else?: I noticed today that nearly 20000 of my gamerscore was wiped but if you check the games that have 0 gamerscore you'll see i've unlocked achievements for them. d291449b-3085-40e2-9973-91f250a91c19
  7. My gamerscore has been reduced by over 100,000

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerscore has been reduced by over 100,000: Hi all So I currently have 322,615 gamerscore on my account from both Xbox 360 and Xbox One games. However after playing a game with a friend lastnight my Xbox now says I only have 221095. I...
  8. Gamerscore has been deducted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore has been deducted: my gamerscore has been reset by over 10,000 as it use to be 39,000 or just above. My games say I have completed 0% of the gamerscore but when I click on them it says I have unlocked some of the...
  9. My gamerscore has been reduced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerscore has been reduced.: Yesterday, I noticed my gamerscore had suddenly been reduced. I seem to have lost over 3000G. My achievements still add up to the correct amount and I am still able to add to my gamerscore by...
  10. Gamerscore Has Been Decreased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore Has Been Decreased: Hey guys and gals. I noticed today that my Gamerscore had decreased my 675 points. This is how I noticed the issue: Using my Xbox 360 console I signed into my account and on the dashboard under...