Gamerscore isnt working after I uploaded a new gamerpicture

Discus and support Gamerscore isnt working after I uploaded a new gamerpicture in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I uploaded a new gamerpicture last night, and its doing its thing "getting approved" or "reviewed", but I noticed my gamerscore which was in 6... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zaniakk, Mar 25, 2020.

1. /u/zaniakk
    /u/zaniakk Guest

So I uploaded a new gamerpicture last night, and its doing its thing "getting approved" or "reviewed", but I noticed my gamerscore which was in 6 digits around 101k was knocked down to 91k. I like to achievement hunt as well so this really takes a hit in my motivation to 200k...any word on this or anyone having a similar issue?

submitted by /u/zaniakk
    [link] [comments]

/u/zaniakk, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Moralice Win User

Gamer profile pic

Uploading your own avatar would be against the CoC

On your Xbox; go to:

Profile>Edit Profile> Gamerpicture

You can purchase gamerpictures on the Xbox360 console, and on xbox.com
  3. NoRaH Aw3sOmE Win User

Gamer pic wont update

well... if it dosen't work... it seems that if you create a new avatar... then make a gamerpicture... it should work....
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Gamerscore isnt working anymore

Been several people over the last few weeks having this issue. It shows differently in different areas. Hopefully they will get it fixed. I am guessing the correct gamer score is still being tracked correctly. I know I have had issues with achievements
    and they ended up showing later.
  5. Farkas David01 Win User

If you go to this site and search for your GamerTag you can recheck your gamerscore, it might be able to display the correct number. I am nor sure, just an idea: https://www.trueachievements.com/

I hope it works.
  6. SKennedy5 Win User

On games that have been out since 2014? Lol joke
Thema:

1. Gamerscore isnt working after I uploaded a new gamerpicture - Similar Threads - Gamerscore isnt working

2. My gamerscore just lowered a couple thousands

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerscore just lowered a couple thousands: So idk how long its been like this but i got an achievement earlier so i wondered what my gamer score was at so i went to check it and it was at 11000 but a week or two ago it was at 51000+ and...
  3. Missing gamerscore and achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing gamerscore and achievements: Hi logged into my xbox today and noticed i was short over 100k in gamerscore and several games both new and old were reading there achievement progress as 0/1000. Have tried resetting my console...
  4. Gamerscore issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore issue: I have lost about 70000 g on my gamerscore on my xbox one x and on the live and many of my game have been resseted to 0 g with all achievement locked but on true achievement my gamerscore is...
  5. My achievements and gamerscore have disappeared, how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My achievements and gamerscore have disappeared, how do I fix this?: So earlier this week i noticed all the games i had achievements/gamerscore on have dissappeared. Some games it shows achievements unlocked but the score doesnt count towards my total and then on...
  6. Xbox 360 Gamerscore Missing on my Xbox One Profile

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Gamerscore Missing on my Xbox One Profile: Hey all, not sure if anyone is having this issue currently but my gamertag (SMG1592) is currently only showing my gamer score as 17,410 and that's not correct. I have over 30k+ gamer score...
  7. Missing Gamerscore on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Gamerscore on Xbox One: Hello, I just logged onto my xbox one tonight and I realized that my gamerscore went down from 18,000 to 9,000. It seemingly was halved. Is there any fix for this, as I have not modded any games...
  8. Gamerscore disappeared and games reseting to zero?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore disappeared and games reseting to zero?: Anybody else losing gamerscore and games reseting to zero ?. I noticed it the other day when my profile came up with 170k gs but last time i noticed it i had over 220k gs, so i went to look...
  9. Gamerscore isnt working anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore isnt working anymore: Ever since the last Xbox update in November my Gamerscore has been the same at 213,466. I have since gotten several achievements from a few different games but its not adding the Gamerscore from...
  10. My gamerscore isnt adding upto my achievements. i downloaded my account again and still ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamerscore isnt adding upto my achievements. i downloaded my account again and still ...: So to make things clear i have 2 xbox's. and earlier today i decided to go on my other xbox and recover my tag too transfer my old saves to my cloud storage. while i was there i went to finish up...