Gamerscore isnt working anymore

Discus and support Gamerscore isnt working anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the last Xbox update in November my Gamerscore has been the same at 213,466. I have since gotten several achievements from a few different... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FangsWralh, Dec 3, 2019 at 12:42 PM.

1. FangsWralh
    FangsWralh Guest

Ever since the last Xbox update in November my Gamerscore has been the same at 213,466. I have since gotten several achievements from a few different games but its not adding the Gamerscore from my achievements to my overall Gamerscore. It shows up on
    the achievement leaderboard but wont add it to my overall Gamerscore. I have reset my Xbox twice trying to fix but apparently the problem is not on my end because it didn't fix it.

:)

2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Been several people over the last few weeks having this issue. It shows differently in different areas. Hopefully they will get it fixed. I am guessing the correct gamer score is still being tracked correctly. I know I have had issues with achievements
    and they ended up showing later.
  3. Farkas David01 Win User

If you go to this site and search for your GamerTag you can recheck your gamerscore, it might be able to display the correct number. I am nor sure, just an idea: https://www.trueachievements.com/

I hope it works.
  4. SKennedy5 Win User

On games that have been out since 2014? Lol joke
  5. zeroice007 Win User

Its actually a glitch in the stats for certain games, which is getting fixed in the next update im sure
  6. Kev7420 Win User

I suggest checking for updates and to contact https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
Thema:

1. Gamerscore isnt working anymore - Similar Threads - Gamerscore isnt working

2. Gamerscore not going up Take 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not going up Take 2: I've recently just noticed my gamerscore has stopped going up, achievements are unlocking but they aren't totalling up. I noticed it with joyride turbo and now anthem. Has this happened to anyone...
  3. Gamerscore not going up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not going up: For 2 weeks now achievments are unlocking but are not added to my gamerscore microsoft are no help it's taking the mick 42040d2e-bdb6-45f1-a9ee-8811aafff835
  4. Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?: Hello! My Gamerscore is no longer updated or does not increase anymore. The achievements unlocks it on the console normally, but the gamerscore does not increase anymore. This is since the last...
  5. Gamerscore STILL not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore STILL not updating: How long is this going to take? Been over a week, two weeks for some. Achievements unlocking, overall gamerscore not updating. Please dont give generic answers, please don't give obvious...
  6. Gamerscore not fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore not fixed: 10 days now and my gamerscore still won't update. Support don't seem to want to help. It's a joke it's gone on this long, some people have had this problem for over 2 weeks....
  7. gamerscore do not updated properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamerscore do not updated properly: Hello, I recently finished a game at 1000G, before that I had a GS score of 139310 after the total is 140325 how to update the cottect total GS? thx 7bf7075e-7881-44d7-ad33-50c00c52f793
  8. Who is the Oldest Person with the Highest GamerScore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is the Oldest Person with the Highest GamerScore: I'm turning 63 in January and approaching 400,000 (AKA ) Starting up Windows to add to the numbers just trying to figure out the keyboard and mouse. 307b77b1-d0ff-4e80-9d77-696ff0cfb06a
  9. Gamerscore not going up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore not going up: Hi i am able to unlock achievments they add to the monthly leaderboard but my gamerscore is stuck on 325066 anyone else having this problem 78a94314-fa03-41d8-a0e2-2e8462da2a5c
  10. My gamerscore isnt adding upto my achievements. i downloaded my account again and still ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamerscore isnt adding upto my achievements. i downloaded my account again and still ...: So to make things clear i have 2 xbox's. and earlier today i decided to go on my other xbox and recover my tag too transfer my old saves to my cloud storage. while i was there i went to finish up...