Gamerscore isnt working anymore

Discus and support Gamerscore isnt working anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the last Xbox update in November my Gamerscore has been the same at 213,466. I have since gotten several achievements from a few different... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FangsWralh, Dec 3, 2019.

1. FangsWralh
    FangsWralh Guest

Ever since the last Xbox update in November my Gamerscore has been the same at 213,466. I have since gotten several achievements from a few different games but its not adding the Gamerscore from my achievements to my overall Gamerscore. It shows up on
    the achievement leaderboard but wont add it to my overall Gamerscore. I have reset my Xbox twice trying to fix but apparently the problem is not on my end because it didn't fix it.

:)

FangsWralh, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Been several people over the last few weeks having this issue. It shows differently in different areas. Hopefully they will get it fixed. I am guessing the correct gamer score is still being tracked correctly. I know I have had issues with achievements
    and they ended up showing later.
  3. Farkas David01 Win User

If you go to this site and search for your GamerTag you can recheck your gamerscore, it might be able to display the correct number. I am nor sure, just an idea: https://www.trueachievements.com/

I hope it works.
  4. SKennedy5 Win User

On games that have been out since 2014? Lol joke
  5. zeroice007 Win User

Its actually a glitch in the stats for certain games, which is getting fixed in the next update im sure
  6. Kev7420 Win User

I suggest checking for updates and to contact https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
Thema:

1. Gamerscore isnt working anymore - Similar Threads - Gamerscore isnt working

2. Issues with game and gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with game and gamerscore: I was playing a game and didnt realize that my sister had her account logged in as well in the background. So for some reason when I was playing on my account the achievements I earned unlocked...
  3. Gamerscore and reset games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore and reset games: I would like to reset my gamerscore to zero, and erase all my achievements on my xbox console. I want to start from scratch. e67cebb6-b44a-4e39-b959-f84ba9ce0660
  4. [Feedback] Place "Next Achievements" and "Gamerscore Leaderboards" underneath the game...

in XboX Insiders
    [Feedback] Place "Next Achievements" and "Gamerscore Leaderboards" underneath the game...: Example: https://imgur.com/imphEJq Placing "Next Achievement" & "Gamerscore Leaderboards" in the Profile section of the Guide is weird. submitted by /u/Filthy_Firestarter [link] [comments]
  5. I just noticed that the gamerscore is visible next to the battery level

in XboX Insiders
    I just noticed that the gamerscore is visible next to the battery level: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. Gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore: Can you guys make a way were we can delete our achievements from our gamerscore because I want to to get 100% again on some games and recollect some other achievements....
  7. New things added to the guide,(Circled below) Gamerscore on top left and when you open...

in XboX Insiders
    New things added to the guide,(Circled below) Gamerscore on top left and when you open...: [IMG] submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore [link] [comments]
  8. My Gamerscore was Reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Gamerscore was Reset: I logged on to xbox today to see that i only had 2275 gamerscore when previously I had 13,500. I thought it was a visual glitch but I asked my friends to look and they only saw 2k also, So please...
  9. Gamerscore isnt working after I uploaded a new gamerpicture

in XboX Insiders
    Gamerscore isnt working after I uploaded a new gamerpicture: So I uploaded a new gamerpicture last night, and its doing its thing "getting approved" or "reviewed", but I noticed my gamerscore which was in 6 digits around 101k was knocked down to 91k. I like...
  10. My gamerscore isnt adding upto my achievements. i downloaded my account again and still ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamerscore isnt adding upto my achievements. i downloaded my account again and still ...: So to make things clear i have 2 xbox's. and earlier today i decided to go on my other xbox and recover my tag too transfer my old saves to my cloud storage. while i was there i went to finish up...