Gamerscore issue

Discus and support Gamerscore issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have lost about 70000 g on my gamerscore on my xbox one x and on the live and many of my game have been resseted to 0 g with all achievement locked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FabriceRispal, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Gamerscore issue

I have lost about 70000 g on my gamerscore on my xbox one x and on the live and many of my game have been resseted to 0 g with all achievement locked but on true achievement my gamerscore is correct and the number of unlocked achievement are correct too.
    This issue has begun some days ago.

:)

FabriceRispal, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Changing GamerScore

No. The only way to have any gamerscore removed is if the enforcement team determines you have modded your gamerscore and they issue a gamerscore reset.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Deleting My Xbox 360 Gamerscore

No.

The only way gamerscore is ever removed is if the enforcement team finds that you cheated or modded your gamerscore and they issue a gamerscore reset. Other than that, there is no way to have your gamerscore removed.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Gamerscore issues

Once a gamerscore has been reset you can never earn those achievements again on that profile.There is no such thing as a probation period.

If you want to earn them again you need to start a new profile/gamertag.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gamerscore issue

Sometimes it just takes some time to sync up properly on the 360. usually if you get an achievement on the 360 that should cause it to sync back up again.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gamerscore issue?

No. Gamerscore resets are permanent and you can no longer re-earn any of the achievements you previously had.
Thema:

Gamerscore issue

1. Gamerscore issue - Similar Threads - Gamerscore issue

2. Issue With monthly gamerscore total

in XBoX Rewards
    Issue With monthly gamerscore total: So My issue Is that my monthly Gamerscore Shows 420 Achievement points so far they are from BioShock the remastered Xbox One version but the problem is that my monthly score does not show the 70...
  3. Gamerscore Issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Gamerscore Issue: I'm having problem with my gamerscore. Yesterday I had over 88,000 gamerscore. And today I have only 74,435. Even in the website xbox.com my gamerscore is displayed wrong. I checked my...
  4. Gamerscore issue, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore issue, please help.: I was referred here from support. Years ago my gamerscore was erased without any explanation. I contacted support and received no help. Contacted a couple years later and still no resolution. And...
  5. Xbox missing gamerscore and achievement issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox missing gamerscore and achievement issues: Hello, recently I have had issues regarding achievements on xbox. I was playing an xbox 360 game on xbox one and unlocked some achievements. The xbox 360 achievement list shows them to be unlocked...
  6. gamerscore Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamerscore Issues: my Xbox account gamerscore depleted by 10k for no reason 959c1970-787c-46e4-a314-d6d36bda85ee
  7. XBOX GAMERSCORE ISSUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAMERSCORE ISSUE: Hello My name is Elighia I Got Temporary Account Suspension Due to Account Tampering Well The Thing is that i didn't commit any account tampering the person who hacked me modded my gamerscore to...
  8. Backwards compatibility issues with gamerscore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility issues with gamerscore.: so I've been having an issue with my backwards compatible games and not being able to get achievements, im doing everything to accumulate progression towards them but with no success, its with...
  9. Gamerscore issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore issue: Good day, Been in contact with Xbox Support who asked me to create a post for the Ambassadors forum here. Little while ago 95% of my xbox 360 achievements disappeared and 2 nights ago about 30%...
  10. Big issue with gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big issue with gamerscore: So, I have this big issue with my gamerscore... I have an old Xbox 360, that i've kept offline for 2 years. I played a lot on it, and earned quite a lot of achievements. However, I've also...