Gamerscore not updating properly

Discus and support Gamerscore not updating properly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I began the game Noir Chronicles with x-Gamerscore. The game displays as completed in the achievements list: 20/20 achievements for 1000/1000... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eagle41, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Eagle41
    Eagle41 Guest

I began the game Noir Chronicles with x-Gamerscore. The game displays as completed in the achievements list: 20/20 achievements for 1000/1000 Gamerscore, yet my total Gamerscore only added 975/1000 points. None of the achievements are listed as the cursed
    'Done! Unlocking...'

This is the second time I've seen this problem this week. Three days ago my total Gamerscore was off by 120 points. It took two days to finally display the proper number. I have never seen this problem before this week.

What is happening?

:)

Eagle41, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Wyktorko Win User

Gamerscore not updated properly

Hi I've tried that couple times but each time it ended with them forwarding me to different departments and not solving anything:(
  3. Coreysito Win User

Gamerscore not updated properly

Hi Wyktorko,

Anytime there is a synching issue with your account, it's best to contact Xbox Live support directly so that they can try to determine what happened. You can contact them from here:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  4. MEATFEEDER Win User

My gamerscore has not updated for a month, I've tried hard resets, deleting my account from my xbox one.. Achievements are unlocking and showing on my dash and on True achievements and on the xbox App but no score increase.. Xbox support are a waste of
    time.. I'm about 3000 gp down
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Meatfeeder,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you require support or would like to start a discussion, please create a new thread. We will be happy to help you there!

As a side note, the more reports we get of the issue the better. I also recommend reporting the issue to the

Xbox Support Twitter page.

Thanks again
  6. Daft Badger Win User

gamerscore not updating properly

A lot of people are having this issue at the moment.

All you can do is wait until it's fixed & your Gamerscore should fix itself.
Thema:

1. Gamerscore not updating properly - Similar Threads - Gamerscore updating properly

2. Global Gamerscore won’t update correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Global Gamerscore won’t update correctly: Hello, i have a problem with my global gamerscore, before launch game i have 147415GS. 1000GS make a this game my gloabal is 148390GS where is the missed 25G? thx...
  3. Gamerscore not updating with achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not updating with achievements: Hey everyone. I have had this issue for over a week now - I am playing games and unlocking achievements but my gamerscore is not updating. The monthly achievement leaderboard updates just fine,...
  4. Gamerscore not updating (still)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not updating (still): Been 72 hours since we were told a fix was coming. Any update? I'm not going to go into details again as it got the thread locked last time once people got annoyed. Basically if it's happening...
  5. Gamerscore STILL not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore STILL not updating: How long is this going to take? Been over a week, two weeks for some. Achievements unlocking, overall gamerscore not updating. Please dont give generic answers, please don't give obvious...
  6. gamerscore do not updated properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamerscore do not updated properly: Hello, I recently finished a game at 1000G, before that I had a GS score of 139310 after the total is 140325 how to update the cottect total GS? thx 7bf7075e-7881-44d7-ad33-50c00c52f793
  7. Gamerscore is no longer updated !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore is no longer updated !!!: Hello my Gamerscore is no longer updated or does not increase anymore !!! The achievements unlocks it on the console normally, but the gamerscore does not increase anymore. This is since the last...
  8. Gamerscore not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not updating: When I unlock a achievement my gamerscore isnt changing it's been at 222256 for a few days now and I've unlocked quite a few achievements in that time but the score hasn't changed, any ideas for a...
  9. Gamerscore not updated properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore not updated properly: Hi, I've got all three achievements but on the xbox.com it says that I've got only 2/3. See mahjong_glitch.png The screen is from windows phone, but it's the same on the actual xbox site. Is...
  10. gamerscore not updating properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamerscore not updating properly: Hello, i'm supposed to have a gamerscore of 3105G : Four games with the current scores of 1000.1000.985 and 120 I should have then 3105 but my xbox one says 2725 ! I don't know what's the issue...