Gamerscore not updating properly

Discus and support Gamerscore not updating properly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I began the game Noir Chronicles with x-Gamerscore. The game displays as completed in the achievements list: 20/20 achievements for 1000/1000... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eagle41, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Eagle41
    Eagle41 Guest

I began the game Noir Chronicles with x-Gamerscore. The game displays as completed in the achievements list: 20/20 achievements for 1000/1000 Gamerscore, yet my total Gamerscore only added 975/1000 points. None of the achievements are listed as the cursed
    'Done! Unlocking...'

This is the second time I've seen this problem this week. Three days ago my total Gamerscore was off by 120 points. It took two days to finally display the proper number. I have never seen this problem before this week.

What is happening?

:)

Eagle41, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Wyktorko Win User

Gamerscore not updated properly

Hi I've tried that couple times but each time it ended with them forwarding me to different departments and not solving anything:(
  3. Coreysito Win User

Gamerscore not updated properly

Hi Wyktorko,

Anytime there is a synching issue with your account, it's best to contact Xbox Live support directly so that they can try to determine what happened. You can contact them from here:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  4. Daft Badger Win User

gamerscore not updating properly

A lot of people are having this issue at the moment.

All you can do is wait until it's fixed & your Gamerscore should fix itself.
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Eagle41,

sorry to hear. Sometimes the Network need some times till all servers are updated with the data. Of course, it is annoying if the usual quality of the network is currently not possible. But the integration of the computers, Playstation and also the new cloud
    service lead to an increased effort in the network, which is why there are currently many modifications within the network. However, this should enable us to have other gaming experiences in the future. Please have some patience! To speed up the data update
    you can try to power cycle like this:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Hope this help and please keep us informed
  6. Mewtwo-7DCB34A0-9549 Win User

Gamer picture won't change on Xbox.com

It seems like something is wrong with xbox.com. Even people's gamerscore is not updating properly. Is your gamerscore in sync? Is it the same as on your console?
Thema:

1. Gamerscore not updating properly - Similar Threads - Gamerscore updating properly

2. Gamerscore ne se met pas a jour correctement [Translation - Gamerscore does not update ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerscore ne se met pas a jour correctement [Translation - Gamerscore does not update ...: Bonjour, après avoir fini un jeu a 1000G il m'a compté un succés a 90G deux fois...sur mon GScore total qui doit etre a 116460 ... il m'affiche 116550 . comment resoudre ce probleme pour le bon...
  3. Xbox Live Rewards Gamerscore Didn't Update

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Gamerscore Didn't Update: On May 31st by 19:00 UTC, I increased my Gamerscore to 100,029; however, the Xbox Live Rewards page still lists my Gamerscore as 99,829. With the Brag with the Badge challenge, EVERY member is...
  4. Gamerscore didn't update after May 31 cutoff date

in XBoX Rewards
    Gamerscore didn't update after May 31 cutoff date: On May 31st, I increased my Gamerscore to 100.029; however, the Xbox Live Rewards page still lists my Gamerscore as 99,829. With the Brag with the Badge challenge, EVERY member is rewarded with...
  5. Xbox One gamerscore leaderboard not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One gamerscore leaderboard not updating: So I was playing Dead Island definitive edition on March 28th and I unlocked a few achievements. When I went to check who out of my friends where number one for the month I noticed that I was...
  6. Gamerscore not updated properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore not updated properly: Hi, I've got all three achievements but on the xbox.com it says that I've got only 2/3. See mahjong_glitch.png The screen is from windows phone, but it's the same on the actual xbox site. Is...
  7. Gamerscore Leaderboard won't update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore Leaderboard won't update: As title states. For at least the last few days, my Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I and other friends have gotten over the period of time. We have since gotten many...
  8. Gamerscore Leaderboard not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore Leaderboard not updating: Over the past month I have gained at least 400 Gamerscore (not a lot by some standards, but good for me), but for some reason the Gamerscore Leaderboard has only registered that I am +200. My...
  9. Gamerscore is behind and leaderboard isn't updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore is behind and leaderboard isn't updating: my gamerscore leaderboard isn't updating and my gamerscore is behind f6261f9d-2035-463e-9a20-b1e6a6bb6a67
  10. gamerscore not updating properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamerscore not updating properly: Hello, i'm supposed to have a gamerscore of 3105G : Four games with the current scores of 1000.1000.985 and 120 I should have then 3105 but my xbox one says 2725 ! I don't know what's the issue...