gamerscore report?

Discus and support gamerscore report? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve filed a report each time this one person has modded their gamerscore but nothing has happened towards it, I’m just wondering if you need like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Uncut Jade, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Uncut Jade
    Uncut Jade Guest

gamerscore report?

I’ve filed a report each time this one person has modded their gamerscore but nothing has happened towards it, I’m just wondering if you need like proof that it’s modded?

:)

Uncut Jade, Aug 18, 2021
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

Reset my gamerscore

I'm afraid that there is no way to reset a legitimate gamerscore at all. Gamerscore resets are only given to people who illegitimately modify their gamerscore. When they get their gamerscore reset, however, there are a number
    of other consequences:

1) All of the gamerscore will be reset to zero.

2) A person with a gamerscore reset will be permanently branded "Cheater" on your gamertag.

3) All lost gamerscore and achievement are gone forever, and irretrievable.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Deleting My Xbox 360 Gamerscore

No.

The only way gamerscore is ever removed is if the enforcement team finds that you cheated or modded your gamerscore and they issue a gamerscore reset. Other than that, there is no way to have your gamerscore removed.
  4. team kaluk Win User

My gamerscore has been removed

Last enforcement was in 2019 and it wasnt for gamerscore so will this mean i will be able to earn gamerscore still or get the gamerscore back?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Changing GamerScore

No. The only way to have any gamerscore removed is if the enforcement team determines you have modded your gamerscore and they issue a gamerscore reset.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Modded Gamerscore

No one here can.Only the enforcement team can reset gamerscores.

You can't request a gamerscore reset but if your gamerscore is modded it will get reset eventually.
Thema:

gamerscore report?

1. gamerscore report? - Similar Threads - gamerscore report

2. Achievements & Gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements & Gamerscore: Is it possible to reset all my achievements on my account while also resetting my gamerscore? 26da72aa-f9cd-4e4a-ae54-22927ed40738
  3. Microsoft Rewards 10,000 Gamerscore Event.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards 10,000 Gamerscore Event.: How often is the 10,000 gamerscore event for Microsoft rewards? 27d83d6c-bd1a-4e1e-8fc8-109197038d22
  4. Gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore: Is it possible to turn your xbox one s gamerscore into microsoft points for microsoft rewards? b75bd833-172e-4cda-aadc-6132053b643c
  5. missing gamerscores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing gamerscores: I am missing around 180k gamerscores after playing and unlocking achievements on my windows 10 pc. Any way how to resolve this? Never had this issue wherein i am missing lots of gamerscores on my...
  6. Gamerscore wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore wrong: I have just noticed that my Gamerscore has dropped by almost 50,000, why would this be and what can I do to have it showing the correct score? 68c51ce8-1e25-40d9-a2d1-73b157705320
  7. May 10000 gamerscore punchcard missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    May 10000 gamerscore punchcard missing: STILL have no punchcard to allow me to start the 10000 gamerscore rewards offer. It's available to every other profile on the console but mine. When will this be fixed , and will those of us who...
  8. Message request from 0 gamerscore person

in XBoX Accessibility
    Message request from 0 gamerscore person: I got on Xbox and received a message from [mod removed] with 0 Gamerscore inviting me to a groupchat. I know the 0 Gamerscore is a huge red flag and so I’m not going to bother joining the chat as...
  9. Missing 39,904 gamerscore/achievements (was over 42,000), been 3+ days with no resolution...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing 39,904 gamerscore/achievements (was over 42,000), been 3+ days with no resolution...: Hello all, I'm beginning this with I am now missing 39,904 gamerscore. Upon my first correspondence with Xbox Support almost 4 days ago, my gamerscore went from 50,404 to a whopping 7,570 out of...
  10. Anyone else seeing a drop in gamerscore?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else seeing a drop in gamerscore?: Logged in this morning to see my gamerscore has randomly dropped from 111,535 to 92,030, with quite a few games showing as 0/1000. From trueachievement: https://i.imgur.com/1xKbQhz.png From xbox:...