Gamerscore Reset no reason given.

Discus and support Gamerscore Reset no reason given. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Before I start I got sent here to ask the question from an Xbox LIVE support member called “Kerby” on the 30/08/2014 in “Chat with Microsoft”... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APlainSandwich, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Gamerscore Reset no reason given.

Hello,

Before I start I got sent here to ask the question from an Xbox LIVE support member called “Kerby” on the 30/08/2014 in “Chat with Microsoft” as the support member said I would get a reason why this happened
    and how it could be sorted out by an Xbox support forum moderator.

I’m going to get to the point, round about in 2012/2013 my Gamerscore got reset with no reason at all.

Now for the information; on the day it got reset I called Xbox Support on the matter and the problem went to higher people who can deal with it and from the conversation I had they said “From the records we did not authorise anything on our end.” So I was
    very confused on the matter as it felt to me I had been punished for doing nothing as I have had an Xbox 360 since they came out also my account is that old too.

I have recently come back to Xbox LIVE from having a break on my own reasons and I would just like a bit of closure on the subject and what really did happen and if I will get my old Gamerscore back. Also Sheila & Kerby of the Xbox Support team when talking
    to them on “Chat with Microsoft” it may have been a break in terms on my LIVE Profile but I did not get anything saying those things and if it is that my profile was breaking terms I don’t know how It could be.

I have gained some Gamerscore from new games I have got, but from be trying to get my old Gamerscore back to round about 50k but later realised that I cannot gain them back from redoing the game achievements as I seems like there locked of some sorts.

Hopefully this gives you some insight on my problem and I hope to hear from somebody soon.

If any more information is needed on the subject I will try an answer the best I can.

:)

APlainSandwich, Aug 30, 2014
  2. xEvans97
    xEvans97 Guest
    Gamerscore Reset No Reason

why cant they just answer on here i cant phone because of the costs

xEvans97, Aug 30, 2014
  3. xEvans97
    xEvans97 Guest
    Gamerscore Reset No Reason

Also i got hacked back in may 2011 and lost my account i did phone microsoft about it but nothing so anyone answer or not

xEvans97, Aug 30, 2014
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

to find if and why you got a game score reset you will have to post in the suspension/ban forums. but they will just tell you it was reset for cheating and that you can only get scores for games you have not played yet. there is NO way to get the scores
    for those reset games back unless you start over on a new account. the phone support has no authority over PET enforcement and they may not be able to tell if you have had any enforcement actions taken on your account.

davemcfly85, Aug 30, 2014
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

to find if and why you got a game score reset you will have to post in the suspension/ban forums. but they will just tell you it was reset for cheating and that you can only get scores for games you have not played yet. there is NO way to get the scores
    for those reset games back unless you start over on a new account. the phone support has no authority over PET enforcement and they may not be able to tell if you have had any enforcement actions taken on your account.
  6. voteDC Win User

My account got taken off me

Surely you should know the reasons for a gamerscore reset given you are a senior member of The Tech Game.
  7. Dirty Loco Win User

Reset my gamerscore

I'm afraid that there is no way to reset a legitimate gamerscore at all. Gamerscore resets are only given to people who illegitimately modify their gamerscore. When they get their gamerscore reset, however, there are a number
    of other consequences:

1) All of the gamerscore will be reset to zero.

2) A person with a gamerscore reset will be permanently branded "Cheater" on your gamertag.

3) All lost gamerscore and achievement are gone forever, and irretrievable.
  8. Smwutches Win User

gamerscore reset for no reason

You would need to post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    The enforcement team are the ones who decide who gets reset. It doesn't matter who filed a complaint on you or how many complaints you had. It only takes 1 valid complaint.
  9. outofthebelljar. Win User

Gamerscore reset for no reason :(

Redownload your profile and you should be good to go.
Thema:

1. Gamerscore Reset no reason given. - Similar Threads - Gamerscore Reset reason

2. Gamerscore has been reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore has been reset.: Hi, the support team - to which the MS Chat Helpdesk redirected me - couldnt help me and simply closed my case (Service Request #: 1486231961) so maybe someone here could help me. My Gamerscore...
  3. Gamerscore reset to 925 from 34000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore reset to 925 from 34000: Hello, maybe somebody can help me here. Excuse me for the english skills :D Two days ago i saw my gamerscore went from 34000 to 0 idk now it is on 925 i dont excactly saw it happen. Now my...
  4. Gamerscore reset??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore reset??: My gamerscore has either been reset or has messed up? Ive lost tons of recent achievements - about 8000 gamerscores worth however when i click on a games achievement list and go into it the...
  5. GamerScore got reset from 59,000 to 8629

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamerScore got reset from 59,000 to 8629: I have had my account for over 4 years now and i play it near enough everyday, however recently for some reason my gamerscore has been reset. i searched this up and found that this is what...
  6. Gamerscore on xbox 360 got reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore on xbox 360 got reset: I got forza horizon 4 on pc today and saw that all my achievements on the 360 no longer counted towards the total 60a24d5a-b9a9-43d5-b647-77b7e1020fc6
  7. Did a factory reset and it now shows I have 0 gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did a factory reset and it now shows I have 0 gamerscore: My Xbox One console was having problems. Upon powering my device, i would encounter an unresponsive black screen or an inresponsive green xbox one logo screen. In this case i followed a...
  8. Need my gamerscore and achievements for Call Of Duty: World At War to be reset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need my gamerscore and achievements for Call Of Duty: World At War to be reset.: Can my gamerscore and achievements be reset for the xbox 360 game call of duty: world at war? All of my other games that I have played I earned my gamerpoints and achievements on those games...
  9. Gamerscore reset for no reason and Im not able to reachieve them.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore reset for no reason and Im not able to reachieve them.: My gamerscore for my Xbox Live account was reset and I don't know why. I've never cheated or hacked or anything so I would like to at least be able to reachieve them. My Xbox gamertag is ....
  10. Couple years back gamerscore was reset for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couple years back gamerscore was reset for no reason: Couple years back my gamerscore was reset while still using the 360. I had looked into it and resets were due to cheating or hacking. None of this applied to me as I earned it all legit. At the...