Gamerscore reset to 925 from 34000

Discus and support Gamerscore reset to 925 from 34000 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, maybe somebody can help me here. Excuse me for the english skills :D Two days ago i saw my gamerscore went from 34000 to 0 idk now it is on 925... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nicklonion, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Nicklonion
    Nicklonion Guest

Hello,

maybe somebody can help me here. Excuse me for the english skills Gamerscore reset to 925 from 34000 :D Two days ago i saw my gamerscore went from 34000 to 0 idk now it is on 925 i dont excactly saw it happen. Now my question is, is this a bug and what can i do? I saw a post where somebodys
    gamerscore git reset cause of modding or anything but i still kept playing since i created my acc, i really dont understand this. Pls help!! Gamerscore reset to 925 from 34000 :(

:)

Nicklonion, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Nicklonion Win User

Okay its fixed i logged in a few minutes ago. Its like you all said, it fixes it self. Thanks going out to all of you :)
  3. Epic Louie Win User

This has happened to me a few times. The last time it happened I got reset from 900,000 to 700,000. Not sure what causes it, but it fixed itself after a few days.
  4. Nicklonion Win User

Yes just Xbox One games maybe one or two 360 games but i just played on xbox on and one x. I started playing 4 years ago.
  5. Simple OJ Win User

Don't worry, it will fix itself in a couple of days.
  6. Smwutches Win User

If the missing gamerscore is from Xbox One games, then it's a glitch and should fix itself but it can take a few days.
Thema:

1. Gamerscore reset to 925 from 34000 - Similar Threads - Gamerscore reset 925

2. Gamerscore reset??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore reset??: My gamerscore has either been reset or has messed up? Ive lost tons of recent achievements - about 8000 gamerscores worth however when i click on a games achievement list and go into it the...
  3. GamerScore got reset from 59,000 to 8629

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamerScore got reset from 59,000 to 8629: I have had my account for over 4 years now and i play it near enough everyday, however recently for some reason my gamerscore has been reset. i searched this up and found that this is what...
  4. Gamerscore reset and cant edit profile but enforcement says I have a perfect record.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamerscore reset and cant edit profile but enforcement says I have a perfect record.: Hello! I recently made this xbox account and reached up to 600 Gamerscore (around 300 made today) and I checked a few hours ago and realised my Gamerscore has been reset and I can't edit my...
  5. Gamerscore on xbox 360 got reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore on xbox 360 got reset: I got forza horizon 4 on pc today and saw that all my achievements on the 360 no longer counted towards the total 60a24d5a-b9a9-43d5-b647-77b7e1020fc6
  6. Did a factory reset and it now shows I have 0 gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did a factory reset and it now shows I have 0 gamerscore: My Xbox One console was having problems. Upon powering my device, i would encounter an unresponsive black screen or an inresponsive green xbox one logo screen. In this case i followed a...
  7. Need my gamerscore and achievements for Call Of Duty: World At War to be reset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need my gamerscore and achievements for Call Of Duty: World At War to be reset.: Can my gamerscore and achievements be reset for the xbox 360 game call of duty: world at war? All of my other games that I have played I earned my gamerpoints and achievements on those games...
  8. My gamerscore reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerscore reset: Hello, I have a problem with my Gamerscore. It should be 153,455 G but displayed only 119,875 G. Progress in many games has been reset to zero even if they'd been 100% completed....
  9. Gamerscore reset for no reason and Im not able to reachieve them.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore reset for no reason and Im not able to reachieve them.: My gamerscore for my Xbox Live account was reset and I don't know why. I've never cheated or hacked or anything so I would like to at least be able to reachieve them. My Xbox gamertag is ....
  10. Gamerscore reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore reset: I think there is something wrong with my gamerscore and achievments. If I have to be reset or banned, I would like to know now. f92a3077-4241-4547-b058-a1335df7727f