Gamerscore to points reward

Discus and support Gamerscore to points reward in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi hive mind, I recently accrued approx 2000 gamerscore which was recorded on one of the reward tiles (I forget exactly the name Xbox Legend or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stinktooth Gazz, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Gamerscore to points reward

Hi hive mind,

I recently accrued approx 2000 gamerscore which was recorded on one of the reward tiles (I forget exactly the name Xbox Legend or something?) and I thought the idea was the gamerscore would get changed into actual Microsoft points. Similar initiatives happened
    over the years. However I'm still waiting on the transfer. Is anyone else?

:)

Stinktooth Gazz, Oct 24, 2020
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft rewards points? Gamerscore points?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox g points

The 2 sets of points are not the same thing. The points on the Rewards app are how many points you've earned through the Rewards program. The points on the Xbox dashboard is your gamerscore. Gamerscore is earned by earning achievements in games.
  4. Smwutches Win User

My points are not showing in my rewards program

The 6,000+ points you're seeing on the Xbox is your gamerscore, not Rewards credits. The program does not award credits based on gamerscore.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox Hall Of Fame Points

The points were added as you unlocked gamerscore.You don't get a bulk lot of 10,000 rewards points once you got to 10,000.

For example,if you unlocked a achievement worth 100 gamerscore then 100 reward points were added when you unlocked that achievement up to a total of 10,000 gamerscore/reward points.

The wording on the punch card should of been a lot clearer as a lot of people are confused by this.
  6. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

I have'nt got any of my gamer points

Gamerscore is not used for reward points. Reward points are earned through completing promotions on the reward website. With the exception of survey's, nearly all promotions involve purchasing qualifying games/tv shows/movie shows to earn rewards.
Thema:

Gamerscore to points reward

1. Gamerscore to points reward - Similar Threads - Gamerscore points reward

2. Gamerscore points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore points: My gamerscore points on my xbox is currently 530, All my points are gone and I used to have 11475 gamer points! what happened to all of them?? Unacceptable. 86aedc34-3c98-4d29-baa9-a47af0d9e149
  3. Achievement points and Gamerscore leader board

in XBoX Rewards
    Achievement points and Gamerscore leader board: I’m curious about the gamerscore leaderboard. I have had a small challenge with some friends for a couple months the March 2018 is what I have an issue with.. The month changed over on march 31...
  4. Lost Gamerscore Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Gamerscore Points: Any help will be appreciated, my Gamerscore has recently dropped by over 5000 points, if memory serves it should be 35132 (give or take) but now reads 29940, a big thumbs up for any help....
  5. My gamerscore dropped over 10,000 points! Why!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerscore dropped over 10,000 points! Why!?: Over the last two days my gamerscore has dropped over 10,000 points! I was so close to getting over 100,000 and was going to achieve this milestone over the weekend as I was only about 100 points...
  6. Gamerscore Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore Points: Hi, Wondering if anyone can help me. I've lost over 5000 Gamerscore points in the last 24 hours. How can this happen? Scott 29397519-8135-4a5a-8995-87a18c5d0901
  7. Xbox 360 achievement points missing from gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 achievement points missing from gamerscore: yesterday I unlocked 20/44 achievements in the game Brave (excellent game - my fmdaughter loves it). In the game I’ve gained about 290 achievement points - on my gamerscore none of them are...
  8. missing 40000 points gamerscore !!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing 40000 points gamerscore !!!: Hello, today i lost 40k of my gamerscore and i don't know why ! This really sucks... Please help me. Thanks! 96470a12-4c40-492f-a904-7d40408dcfcf
  9. My gamerscore randomly dropped 16,000 points.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerscore randomly dropped 16,000 points.: My gamerscore is randomly 16,000 points less than what it was. I grinded very hard to get my gamerscore over 100,000. Now, for no reason, it is 88,645. I contacted xbox technical support, who have...
  10. Lost my Gamerscore points why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my Gamerscore points why: hy i'm lost 20000 gs why :((( I have no cheating My english is no good 4517b287-e7db-432f-ae70-2a87a0ed55d1