Gamerscore was modded by friend

Discus and support Gamerscore was modded by friend in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can someone help me reset my gamerscore it was modded by a friend 4040f0bd-1502-4545-9043-50c2baa22fb2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Obey Aeolus, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Obey Aeolus
    Obey Aeolus Guest

can someone help me reset my gamerscore it was modded by a friend

:)

Obey Aeolus, Sep 11, 2019
  2. iBloodyFrezee x Win User

Question About My Gamerscore

my friend modded my gamerscore would u please derank it
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Obey,

These forums are for official support. Any discussion of modding, or troubleshooting involving modded accounts/consoles, is not allowed as per the Xbox
    Forum Guidelines

We will be locking this thread. if you have another question, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

There isn't anything you can do. Microsoft's stance on this is whatever happens on your account is your responsibility even if someone else was using it. You will probably end up with a gamerscore reset and your profile marked as a cheat.
  5. denis97g Win User

6. Daft Badger Win User

Not point in contacting support as there is nothing they can do.

Modded Gamerscore & Gamerscore corrections are a enforcement issue.

You would need to get someone to report your account for modded Gamerscore & then the enforcement team will investigate.

If they find modded achievements then all of your xbox 360 games achievements will be reset & you will not be able to re earn them on that account ever again.

Xbox one game achievements can not be modded so they will remain unaffected.

Your friend doing it is not a valid excuse as you are responsible for your account & everything that happens on it.

More info on Gamerscore corrections can be found HERE
Thema:

1. Gamerscore was modded by friend - Similar Threads - Gamerscore was modded

2. Gamerscore reset many years ago, still looking for a solution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore reset many years ago, still looking for a solution: You'll have to pardon me for this complicated story but it has been bothering me since mid-2011 and I have had no solution since then. It practically made me stop paying for Xbox Live as well....
  3. Gamerscore STILL not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore STILL not working: I don't want this to die so I will keep asking until I get a confirmed date to expect resolution of the Gamerscore problem I and MANY others are experiencing. 0bc1adb4-e507-4c83-8c8f-ca939f19227b
  4. Someone is modding me for free gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is modding me for free gamerscore: Some guy is modding me some free achievements and gamerscore on me and I got banned. It reset my gamerscore on xbox 360 and I looked on xbox one and there 1000 gamerscore was still there. Do you...
  5. I modded my gamerscore 8 years ago.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I modded my gamerscore 8 years ago.: hello, 8 years ago I had modded achievements on a few Xbox 360 games on my account. Microsoft still has yet to see it but I want them to see it now as I don’t feel comfortable with what I have...
  6. My account has unintentionally-modded gamerscore. Any way I can remove this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account has unintentionally-modded gamerscore. Any way I can remove this?: First and foremost, I want to voice my frustration at the minor hurdles it took just for me to get to this point. The fact that the href link for logging in doesn't work when clicking "Sign In" on...
  7. Somone Modded My Gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somone Modded My Gamerscore: Hello...I can't seem to find right pepole to contact about this issue but i am just going to say it out aloud! Somone Had hacked my Xbox live account for no reason. i noticed when i was able to...
  8. I modded my gamerscore 8 years ago.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I modded my gamerscore 8 years ago.: hello, 8 years ago I had modded achievements on a few Xbox 360 games on my account. Microsoft still has yet to see it but I want them to see it now as I don’t feel comfortable with what I have...
  9. Resetting a modded gamerscore for my hacked account (Mod Removed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting a modded gamerscore for my hacked account (Mod Removed): A while back my account was hacked and my gamerscore was modded to 92,730G and I was wondering if this could be reset to 0G. Gamertag: TheKittyFondler 0d5df9ae-0244-4fb8-a6c8-e569c44409fb
  10. Modded Gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modded Gamerscore: Hello, Someone has modded my gamerscore I was at 6000, now it's at 21000. I was wondering if you guys can reset my gamerscore. My XboxLive Gamertag: Preloadd 8aee3143-3b16-4c23-be3f-99be6dae62ca