Gamerscore

Discus and support Gamerscore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My gamerscore for FIFA 14 is showing up as 885 when it should be 890 How do I fix this? 06c59d86-a630-448f-83ad-f76c95fd2149 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoloChaff702947, May 27, 2014.

1. Gamerscore

My gamerscore for FIFA 14 is showing up as 885 when it should be 890 How do I fix this?

:)

SoloChaff702947, May 27, 2014
  2. dowdyrich
    dowdyrich Guest
    Gamerscore?

I currently have a gamerscore of about 12k. I don't really focus on achievements or things like that, it has just accumulated since I have been playing. I have a friend with an outrageous score. But I wondered what everyone else's gamerscore looked like? Are you as anal as my friend that needs to open every achievement for every game, lol?

dowdyrich, May 27, 2014
  3. mr ooops
    mr ooops Guest
    What kind of Game Player are you?

more muliplayer, ive had live for 10years and my gamerscore is less than 20000

mr ooops, May 27, 2014
  4. Dirty Loco Win User

Reset my gamerscore

I'm afraid that there is no way to reset a legitimate gamerscore at all. Gamerscore resets are only given to people who illegitimately modify their gamerscore. When they get their gamerscore reset, however, there are a number
    of other consequences:

1) All of the gamerscore will be reset to zero.

2) A person with a gamerscore reset will be permanently branded "Cheater" on your gamertag.

3) All lost gamerscore and achievement are gone forever, and irretrievable.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Deleting My Xbox 360 Gamerscore

No.

The only way gamerscore is ever removed is if the enforcement team finds that you cheated or modded your gamerscore and they issue a gamerscore reset. Other than that, there is no way to have your gamerscore removed.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Changing GamerScore

No. The only way to have any gamerscore removed is if the enforcement team determines you have modded your gamerscore and they issue a gamerscore reset.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Modded Gamerscore

No one here can.Only the enforcement team can reset gamerscores.

You can't request a gamerscore reset but if your gamerscore is modded it will get reset eventually.
  8. Smwutches Win User

LOCKED - Gamersore can i delete???

No. The only way Xbox deletes gamerscore is by a gamerscore reset which is when they've found a person cheating and completely clears their gamerscore and labels them a cheater.
Thema:

Gamerscore

1. Gamerscore - Similar Threads - Gamerscore

2. Lots of my games are showing 0 gamerscore.

in XboX Insiders
    Lots of my games are showing 0 gamerscore.: I had 59k+ gamerscore and now suddenly as the title says a ton of my games are showing 0gs and my gs shows 25k+ Insider build issue or general xbox problem right now? Anyone else run into this...
  3. Xbox 360 gamerscore not showing on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 gamerscore not showing on Xbox one: Hello All, So my wife bought me an xbox one for xmas last year. Ive been playing it on and off over the last year. But when i first got it. I called xbox about my gamerscore and they had no idea...
  4. Gamerscore has been reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore has been reset.: Hi, the support team - to which the MS Chat Helpdesk redirected me - couldnt help me and simply closed my case (Service Request #: 1486231961) so maybe someone here could help me. My Gamerscore...
  5. Gamerscore not updating properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not updating properly: I began the game Noir Chronicles with x-Gamerscore. The game displays as completed in the achievements list: 20/20 achievements for 1000/1000 Gamerscore, yet my total Gamerscore only added...
  6. Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct: This started happening a few days ago. About 90% of the time when I use the Xbox Console Companion app or Xbox.com website, it will show that I have 0 Gamerscore in every game that I've played....
  7. Xbox one Games say a gamerscore of zero.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Games say a gamerscore of zero.: I have a total gamerscore of 56,558 that accounts for xbox 360 and Xbox one games. For some reason my xbox one games have been reset to zero, but not my 360 games. I'm very confused because my...
  8. Achievements for Xbox One games have disappeared from Gamerscore totals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements for Xbox One games have disappeared from Gamerscore totals: I logged in to play last night and noticed that my entire history of Xbox One games, all of those achievements, were no longer adding to my account's totals. What do I need to do to correct this?...
  9. Loosing Gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loosing Gamerscore: Hello all, just wondered if anyone else is loosing achievements and gamerscore, i was on 215,950 last night im currently at work and got a notification on my Xbox app saying id unlocked an...
  10. Gamerscore reset to 925 from 34000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore reset to 925 from 34000: Hello, maybe somebody can help me here. Excuse me for the english skills :D Two days ago i saw my gamerscore went from 34000 to 0 idk now it is on 925 i dont excactly saw it happen. Now my...