Gamerscore

Discus and support Gamerscore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My gamerscore for FIFA 14 is showing up as 885 when it should be 890 How do I fix this? 06c59d86-a630-448f-83ad-f76c95fd2149 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoloChaff702947, May 27, 2014.

1. Gamerscore

My gamerscore for FIFA 14 is showing up as 885 when it should be 890 How do I fix this?

:)

SoloChaff702947, May 27, 2014
  2. dowdyrich
    dowdyrich Guest
    Gamerscore?

I currently have a gamerscore of about 12k. I don't really focus on achievements or things like that, it has just accumulated since I have been playing. I have a friend with an outrageous score. But I wondered what everyone else's gamerscore looked like? Are you as anal as my friend that needs to open every achievement for every game, lol?

dowdyrich, May 27, 2014
  3. mr ooops
    mr ooops Guest
    What kind of Game Player are you?

more muliplayer, ive had live for 10years and my gamerscore is less than 20000

mr ooops, May 27, 2014
  4. Dirty Loco Win User

Reset my gamerscore

I'm afraid that there is no way to reset a legitimate gamerscore at all. Gamerscore resets are only given to people who illegitimately modify their gamerscore. When they get their gamerscore reset, however, there are a number
    of other consequences:

1) All of the gamerscore will be reset to zero.

2) A person with a gamerscore reset will be permanently branded "Cheater" on your gamertag.

3) All lost gamerscore and achievement are gone forever, and irretrievable.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Deleting My Xbox 360 Gamerscore

No.

The only way gamerscore is ever removed is if the enforcement team finds that you cheated or modded your gamerscore and they issue a gamerscore reset. Other than that, there is no way to have your gamerscore removed.
  6. team kaluk Win User

My gamerscore has been removed

Last enforcement was in 2019 and it wasnt for gamerscore so will this mean i will be able to earn gamerscore still or get the gamerscore back?
  7. Smwutches Win User

Changing GamerScore

No. The only way to have any gamerscore removed is if the enforcement team determines you have modded your gamerscore and they issue a gamerscore reset.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Modded Gamerscore

No one here can.Only the enforcement team can reset gamerscores.

You can't request a gamerscore reset but if your gamerscore is modded it will get reset eventually.
Thema:

Gamerscore

1. Gamerscore - Similar Threads - Gamerscore

2. Issues with game and gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with game and gamerscore: I was playing a game and didnt realize that my sister had her account logged in as well in the background. So for some reason when I was playing on my account the achievements I earned unlocked...
  3. Gamerscore and reset games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore and reset games: I would like to reset my gamerscore to zero, and erase all my achievements on my xbox console. I want to start from scratch. e67cebb6-b44a-4e39-b959-f84ba9ce0660
  4. [Feedback] Place "Next Achievements" and "Gamerscore Leaderboards" underneath the game...

in XboX Insiders
    [Feedback] Place "Next Achievements" and "Gamerscore Leaderboards" underneath the game...: Example: https://imgur.com/imphEJq Placing "Next Achievement" & "Gamerscore Leaderboards" in the Profile section of the Guide is weird. submitted by /u/Filthy_Firestarter [link] [comments]
  5. I just noticed that the gamerscore is visible next to the battery level

in XboX Insiders
    I just noticed that the gamerscore is visible next to the battery level: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. Gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore: Can you guys make a way were we can delete our achievements from our gamerscore because I want to to get 100% again on some games and recollect some other achievements....
  7. New things added to the guide,(Circled below) Gamerscore on top left and when you open...

in XboX Insiders
    New things added to the guide,(Circled below) Gamerscore on top left and when you open...: [IMG] submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore [link] [comments]
  8. My Gamerscore was Reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Gamerscore was Reset: I logged on to xbox today to see that i only had 2275 gamerscore when previously I had 13,500. I thought it was a visual glitch but I asked my friends to look and they only saw 2k also, So please...
  9. Some good old Xbox 360 discussion about gamerscore and being banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some good old Xbox 360 discussion about gamerscore and being banned: When i was reading on the forums a few days ago, i read something from one of the ambassadors of where on Xbox 360 it will label you as a "cheater" if you modded your account/gamerscore. He talked...
  10. Gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore: Is it at all possible to ask to get my game and gamerscore reset 8d7001e1-2533-4c96-a62a-5ecfc5141c10