Gamerscore !?!?

Discus and support Gamerscore !?!? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox360 achievements have disappeared it’s saying I’ve no achievements before Xbox one I had a great gamer score and this has effected me over 9... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BIGSADIE84, Sep 7, 2019.

1. BIGSADIE84
    BIGSADIE84 Guest

Gamerscore !?!?

My xbox360 achievements have disappeared it’s saying I’ve no achievements before Xbox one I had a great gamer score and this has effected me over 9 years of work gone .

:)

BIGSADIE84, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

Reset my gamerscore

I'm afraid that there is no way to reset a legitimate gamerscore at all. Gamerscore resets are only given to people who illegitimately modify their gamerscore. When they get their gamerscore reset, however, there are a number
    of other consequences:

1) All of the gamerscore will be reset to zero.

2) A person with a gamerscore reset will be permanently branded "Cheater" on your gamertag.

3) All lost gamerscore and achievement are gone forever, and irretrievable.
  3. team kaluk Win User

My gamerscore has been removed

Last enforcement was in 2019 and it wasnt for gamerscore so will this mean i will be able to earn gamerscore still or get the gamerscore back?
  4. Smwutches Win User

LOCKED - Gamersore can i delete???

No. The only way Xbox deletes gamerscore is by a gamerscore reset which is when they've found a person cheating and completely clears their gamerscore and labels them a cheater.
  5. Scaary MoE Win User

Gamerscore

Reset My Gamerscore please i want legit gamerscore
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I don't know what to do! Microsoft won't even help me.

A Gamerscore correction occurs on a player’s Xbox Live account when they gain achievements through the use of external tools and avoiding gameplay. Xbox Live is committed to keeping the service free of this type of behavior as it violates the Microsoft Services
    Agreement and Code of Conduct. When abnormal achievement or Gamerscore activity is found, Xbox Live modifies the Gamerscore of players who meet specific criteria

When a Gamerscore correction occurs the player’s Gamerscore is reset and previously-earned achievements remain unobtainable.

Gamerscore cheating will result in a reset of the account’s Gamerscore, and depending on the circumstances and severity of the violation may be accompanied by a temporary or permanent account suspension. Under certain circumstances, a Gamerscore correction
    may be limited to achievements earned on a particular platform. Egregious or repeated Gamerscore violations may lead to a device ban.
Thema:

Gamerscore !?!?

1. Gamerscore !?!? - Similar Threads - Gamerscore

2. New things added to the guide,(Circled below) Gamerscore on top left and when you open...

in XboX Insiders
    New things added to the guide,(Circled below) Gamerscore on top left and when you open...: [IMG] submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore [link] [comments]
  3. My Gamerscore was Reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Gamerscore was Reset: I logged on to xbox today to see that i only had 2275 gamerscore when previously I had 13,500. I thought it was a visual glitch but I asked my friends to look and they only saw 2k also, So please...
  4. Some good old Xbox 360 discussion about gamerscore and being banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some good old Xbox 360 discussion about gamerscore and being banned: When i was reading on the forums a few days ago, i read something from one of the ambassadors of where on Xbox 360 it will label you as a "cheater" if you modded your account/gamerscore. He talked...
  5. Gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore: Is it at all possible to ask to get my game and gamerscore reset 8d7001e1-2533-4c96-a62a-5ecfc5141c10
  6. Show only Xbox One gamerscore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Show only Xbox One gamerscore?: Is there a way to only show your Gamerscore from Xbox One games on the dashboard and not the Xbox 360 ones? I would just like to be able to compare the two. 71ce520a-9fee-4af1-9d8c-8b703f7d1ac6
  7. Random gamerscore for games I haven’t played

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random gamerscore for games I haven’t played: So recently ive noticed some random games on my achievement list which ive never played so im a little confused on how i got gamerscore for them then when i signed up for true achivements an...
  8. Gamerscore stuck at 990/1000 and achievements stuck at 70/71 despite all achievements being...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamerscore stuck at 990/1000 and achievements stuck at 70/71 despite all achievements being...: On Windows PC, playing the game "Endless Legend" which I got with gamepass for PC. I satisfied all the requirements for every achievement and received a notification show up for every one saying I...
  9. 272,000 gamerscore disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    272,000 gamerscore disappeared: Just got an achievement in Minecraft Dungeons ten minutes ago. My gamerscore on the XBox is missing around 272,000. I should be at about 350,000 gamerscore, but only 78,280 is showing. What the...
  10. Will I have my gamerscore reset in this situation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I have my gamerscore reset in this situation?: So I've got Black Ops 2 for my birthday and I am hesitant to play multiplayer since I've heard others have got all the achievements for the game automatically in the multiplayer lobby without...