Gamerscore !?!?

Discus and support Gamerscore !?!? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox360 achievements have disappeared it’s saying I’ve no achievements before Xbox one I had a great gamer score and this has effected me over 9... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BIGSADIE84, Sep 7, 2019.

1. BIGSADIE84
    BIGSADIE84 Guest

Gamerscore !?!?

My xbox360 achievements have disappeared it’s saying I’ve no achievements before Xbox one I had a great gamer score and this has effected me over 9 years of work gone .

:)

BIGSADIE84, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

Reset my gamerscore

I'm afraid that there is no way to reset a legitimate gamerscore at all. Gamerscore resets are only given to people who illegitimately modify their gamerscore. When they get their gamerscore reset, however, there are a number
    of other consequences:

1) All of the gamerscore will be reset to zero.

2) A person with a gamerscore reset will be permanently branded "Cheater" on your gamertag.

3) All lost gamerscore and achievement are gone forever, and irretrievable.
  3. Smwutches Win User

LOCKED - Gamersore can i delete???

No. The only way Xbox deletes gamerscore is by a gamerscore reset which is when they've found a person cheating and completely clears their gamerscore and labels them a cheater.
  4. Scaary MoE Win User

Gamerscore

Reset My Gamerscore please i want legit gamerscore
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I don't know what to do! Microsoft won't even help me.

A Gamerscore correction occurs on a player’s Xbox Live account when they gain achievements through the use of external tools and avoiding gameplay. Xbox Live is committed to keeping the service free of this type of behavior as it violates the Microsoft Services
    Agreement and Code of Conduct. When abnormal achievement or Gamerscore activity is found, Xbox Live modifies the Gamerscore of players who meet specific criteria

When a Gamerscore correction occurs the player’s Gamerscore is reset and previously-earned achievements remain unobtainable.

Gamerscore cheating will result in a reset of the account’s Gamerscore, and depending on the circumstances and severity of the violation may be accompanied by a temporary or permanent account suspension. Under certain circumstances, a Gamerscore correction
    may be limited to achievements earned on a particular platform. Egregious or repeated Gamerscore violations may lead to a device ban.
  6. JohnRomerosHead Win User

Gamer Score Inaccuracies

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

Speaking of gamerscore, why does my gamercard in this forum show that i have 99994 gamerscore when i really have 100039 gamerscore. It shows it correctly at the top of the screen.

[/quote]
    It shows your accurate gamerscore to me.
Thema:

Gamerscore !?!?

1. Gamerscore !?!? - Similar Threads - Gamerscore

2. Gamerscore has been reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore has been reset.: Hi, the support team - to which the MS Chat Helpdesk redirected me - couldnt help me and simply closed my case (Service Request #: 1486231961) so maybe someone here could help me. My Gamerscore...
  3. Gamerscore not updating properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not updating properly: I began the game Noir Chronicles with x-Gamerscore. The game displays as completed in the achievements list: 20/20 achievements for 1000/1000 Gamerscore, yet my total Gamerscore only added...
  4. Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct: This started happening a few days ago. About 90% of the time when I use the Xbox Console Companion app or Xbox.com website, it will show that I have 0 Gamerscore in every game that I've played....
  5. Xbox one Games say a gamerscore of zero.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Games say a gamerscore of zero.: I have a total gamerscore of 56,558 that accounts for xbox 360 and Xbox one games. For some reason my xbox one games have been reset to zero, but not my 360 games. I'm very confused because my...
  6. Achievements for Xbox One games have disappeared from Gamerscore totals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements for Xbox One games have disappeared from Gamerscore totals: I logged in to play last night and noticed that my entire history of Xbox One games, all of those achievements, were no longer adding to my account's totals. What do I need to do to correct this?...
  7. Loosing Gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loosing Gamerscore: Hello all, just wondered if anyone else is loosing achievements and gamerscore, i was on 215,950 last night im currently at work and got a notification on my Xbox app saying id unlocked an...
  8. Gamerscore reset to 925 from 34000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore reset to 925 from 34000: Hello, maybe somebody can help me here. Excuse me for the english skills :D Two days ago i saw my gamerscore went from 34000 to 0 idk now it is on 925 i dont excactly saw it happen. Now my...
  9. Rewards quest for 10,000 gamerscore. Is this for games you own or gamepass members?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards quest for 10,000 gamerscore. Is this for games you own or gamepass members?: I have started the quest for the 10,000 reward points. Can you please confirm if this is for games you own only or for members of gamepass? I can see the list of 17 games only. I have obtained 25...
  10. Gamerscore was modded by friend

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerscore was modded by friend: can someone help me reset my gamerscore it was modded by a friend 4040f0bd-1502-4545-9043-50c2baa22fb2