Gamerscore

Discus and support Gamerscore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I love getting the 1000 gamescore because it’s just the challege of getting there not like some games where its so easy. But then letting people see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MKDeed, Jan 16, 2020.

1. MKDeed
    MKDeed Guest

Gamerscore

I love getting the 1000 gamescore because it’s just the challege of getting there not like some games where its so easy. But then letting people see that you have acheived the 1000 its cool.

:)

MKDeed, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

Reset my gamerscore

I'm afraid that there is no way to reset a legitimate gamerscore at all. Gamerscore resets are only given to people who illegitimately modify their gamerscore. When they get their gamerscore reset, however, there are a number
    of other consequences:

1) All of the gamerscore will be reset to zero.

2) A person with a gamerscore reset will be permanently branded "Cheater" on your gamertag.

3) All lost gamerscore and achievement are gone forever, and irretrievable.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Deleting My Xbox 360 Gamerscore

No.

The only way gamerscore is ever removed is if the enforcement team finds that you cheated or modded your gamerscore and they issue a gamerscore reset. Other than that, there is no way to have your gamerscore removed.
  4. team kaluk Win User

My gamerscore has been removed

Last enforcement was in 2019 and it wasnt for gamerscore so will this mean i will be able to earn gamerscore still or get the gamerscore back?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Changing GamerScore

No. The only way to have any gamerscore removed is if the enforcement team determines you have modded your gamerscore and they issue a gamerscore reset.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Modded Gamerscore

No one here can.Only the enforcement team can reset gamerscores.

You can't request a gamerscore reset but if your gamerscore is modded it will get reset eventually.
Thema:

Gamerscore

1. Gamerscore - Similar Threads - Gamerscore

2. Glitched Gamerscore...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched Gamerscore...: I didn't know what to name the topic, but anyway, my Gamerscore is extremely off when it comes to synchronization. I'm wondering if there's a way to fix it. 0d8563b3-1984-4cb9-a623-7117ffed60ea
  3. What happened to my Gamerscore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happened to my Gamerscore?: On December 28 i got my Gamescore to 444444 points. Now, today I realized my score has been reduced by over 30K. I have rebooted my Xbox, but I suspect this is a server side problem since my score...
  4. Achievements popping , adding to gamerscore but not showing as unlocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements popping , adding to gamerscore but not showing as unlocked: [img] so I've spent the past day or so playing "The Gardens Between" , I have completed all achievements but 3 in particular have popped and added the gamerscore to my profile but still aren't...
  5. Gamerscore disappearing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore disappearing!: 5 days ago my gamerscore dropped from 180k to 150k. A day later, 150k to 109k. It seems that every xbox one game achievement has disappeared, every game now being back to 0. I tried support,...
  6. Reset Gamerscore on certain games to 0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset Gamerscore on certain games to 0: I would like to reset my Gamerscore (thus deleting achieved achievements) on certain games to zero; so I can then remove said game's history from my profile. This is because I have a handful of...
  7. 10 extra gamerscore points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    10 extra gamerscore points: I have a weird question. For example: If i play a game on windows and get a 20 points achievement and then look at my achievements list after that, i see that i got the 20 points achievement but...
  8. Missing an egregious amount of gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing an egregious amount of gamerscore: I have over 50k gamerscore missing on the listing on my account. I have manually counted my gamerscore on my account and it rounds out around 112k. I have tried to get in contact with xbox support...
  9. My total Gamerscore isn't showing the correct amount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My total Gamerscore isn't showing the correct amount: I hope that someone will be able to help with this. My total Gamerscore is currently showing an incorrect amount. There's been a problem since yesterday evening when I unlocked a few...
  10. Gamerscore not adding up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not adding up.: So I've been really into unlocking achievements and racking up gamerscore for a little while. All was well until my partner used a few mods on a game called 'Surviving Mars' for Xbox One. The mods...