Gamerscore

Discus and support Gamerscore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I love getting the 1000 gamescore because it’s just the challege of getting there not like some games where its so easy. But then letting people see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MKDeed, Jan 16, 2020.

1. MKDeed
    MKDeed Guest

Gamerscore

I love getting the 1000 gamescore because it’s just the challege of getting there not like some games where its so easy. But then letting people see that you have acheived the 1000 its cool.

:)

MKDeed, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

Reset my gamerscore

I'm afraid that there is no way to reset a legitimate gamerscore at all. Gamerscore resets are only given to people who illegitimately modify their gamerscore. When they get their gamerscore reset, however, there are a number
    of other consequences:

1) All of the gamerscore will be reset to zero.

2) A person with a gamerscore reset will be permanently branded "Cheater" on your gamertag.

3) All lost gamerscore and achievement are gone forever, and irretrievable.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Deleting My Xbox 360 Gamerscore

No.

The only way gamerscore is ever removed is if the enforcement team finds that you cheated or modded your gamerscore and they issue a gamerscore reset. Other than that, there is no way to have your gamerscore removed.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Changing GamerScore

No. The only way to have any gamerscore removed is if the enforcement team determines you have modded your gamerscore and they issue a gamerscore reset.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Modded Gamerscore

No one here can.Only the enforcement team can reset gamerscores.

You can't request a gamerscore reset but if your gamerscore is modded it will get reset eventually.
  6. Smwutches Win User

LOCKED - Gamersore can i delete???

No. The only way Xbox deletes gamerscore is by a gamerscore reset which is when they've found a person cheating and completely clears their gamerscore and labels them a cheater.
Thema:

Gamerscore

1. Gamerscore - Similar Threads - Gamerscore

2. Gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore: I think you can exchange your gamerscore for microsoft points if you have enough. b354bf6b-a5ba-4c39-9ad9-5c94ea4c1a54
  3. Game progress and gamerscore GONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game progress and gamerscore GONE: I'm new to xbox one. I've been playing Jedi Fallen Order and I was almost done the game (fighting Trilla) and Xbox said it needed to do an update. Update done. Game progress and Gamerscore is...
  4. Lost and unrecovered gamertags/missing gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost and unrecovered gamertags/missing gamerscore: The Gamerscore. That circled G. The Pursuit. I for one am personally proud of my gamerscore, although it may not be as high as many others. Throughout my 15 years of Xbox ownership, I have lost...
  5. Gamerscore reset many years ago, still looking for a solution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore reset many years ago, still looking for a solution: You'll have to pardon me for this complicated story but it has been bothering me since mid-2011 and I have had no solution since then. It practically made me stop paying for Xbox Live as well....
  6. Gamerscore STILL not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore STILL not working: I don't want this to die so I will keep asking until I get a confirmed date to expect resolution of the Gamerscore problem I and MANY others are experiencing. 0bc1adb4-e507-4c83-8c8f-ca939f19227b
  7. Gamerscore not updating with achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not updating with achievements: Hey everyone. I have had this issue for over a week now - I am playing games and unlocking achievements but my gamerscore is not updating. The monthly achievement leaderboard updates just fine,...
  8. Gamerscore not updating (still)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not updating (still): Been 72 hours since we were told a fix was coming. Any update? I'm not going to go into details again as it got the thread locked last time once people got annoyed. Basically if it's happening...
  9. Gamerscore not going up Take 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not going up Take 2: I've recently just noticed my gamerscore has stopped going up, achievements are unlocking but they aren't totalling up. I noticed it with joyride turbo and now anthem. Has this happened to anyone...
  10. Gamerscore not going up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not going up: For 2 weeks now achievments are unlocking but are not added to my gamerscore microsoft are no help it's taking the mick 42040d2e-bdb6-45f1-a9ee-8811aafff835