Gamerscore.

Discus and support Gamerscore. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently tried to apply for Xbox Ambassadors, i have 1,700 gamerscore but it is still saying that i need 1,500 gamerscore, please help! Thanks,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CruD01, Mar 30, 2015.

1. CruD01
    CruD01 Guest

Gamerscore.

I have recently tried to apply for Xbox Ambassadors, i have 1,700 gamerscore but it is still saying that i need 1,500 gamerscore, please help!

Thanks,

Kieron.

:)

CruD01, Mar 30, 2015
  2. dowdyrich
    dowdyrich Guest
    Gamerscore?

I currently have a gamerscore of about 12k. I don't really focus on achievements or things like that, it has just accumulated since I have been playing. I have a friend with an outrageous score. But I wondered what everyone else's gamerscore looked like? Are you as anal as my friend that needs to open every achievement for every game, lol?

dowdyrich, Mar 30, 2015
  3. mr ooops
    mr ooops Guest
    What kind of Game Player are you?

more muliplayer, ive had live for 10years and my gamerscore is less than 20000

mr ooops, Mar 30, 2015
  4. Gamerscore.

Hey there, how long ago did you achieve the required Gamerscore? It can sometimes take a while for the website to register, if you only recently reached the required score, give it another 48hrs and try again.

DigitalAssassin, Mar 30, 2015
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

Reset my gamerscore

I'm afraid that there is no way to reset a legitimate gamerscore at all. Gamerscore resets are only given to people who illegitimately modify their gamerscore. When they get their gamerscore reset, however, there are a number
    of other consequences:

1) All of the gamerscore will be reset to zero.

2) A person with a gamerscore reset will be permanently branded "Cheater" on your gamertag.

3) All lost gamerscore and achievement are gone forever, and irretrievable.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Deleting My Xbox 360 Gamerscore

No.

The only way gamerscore is ever removed is if the enforcement team finds that you cheated or modded your gamerscore and they issue a gamerscore reset. Other than that, there is no way to have your gamerscore removed.
  7. team kaluk Win User

My gamerscore has been removed

Last enforcement was in 2019 and it wasnt for gamerscore so will this mean i will be able to earn gamerscore still or get the gamerscore back?
  8. Smwutches Win User

Changing GamerScore

No. The only way to have any gamerscore removed is if the enforcement team determines you have modded your gamerscore and they issue a gamerscore reset.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Modded Gamerscore

No one here can.Only the enforcement team can reset gamerscores.

You can't request a gamerscore reset but if your gamerscore is modded it will get reset eventually.
Thema:

Gamerscore.

1. Gamerscore. - Similar Threads - Gamerscore

2. Erased gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erased gamerscore: I just lost almost 60k gamerscore, with multiple games reset to zero. This better just be a visual glitch or something. c37a9846-bd78-469e-900f-e12983679651
  3. My gamerscore should be 124000 but it shows 124050

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerscore should be 124000 but it shows 124050: To whom it may concern, Instead of showing less Gamerscore, this time my Gamerscore is higher than what it should be. On Xbox.com, it shows 124050, when it should be 124000. I feel that I must...
  4. Lost Gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Gamerscore: I'm aware that this is currently an issue and has been from time to time over the course of many years. I lost around 60k Gamerscore for just over a day and then it's came back to round about...
  5. Gamerscore Problem Solution!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Problem Solution!!: Me and my friend had this problem a few days ago and we found a solution! What we did is we completed an achievement we have never completed on any game (in my case, subnautica) and bam! Fixed! I...
  6. My gamerscore got deleted this night

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamerscore got deleted this night: Hello Microsoft team! I just woke up this morning and i saw my xbox gamerscore just got to 0 i played a bit in Rocket league and i got game starter achievements like drive 5km. I don't know what...
  7. My gamerscore reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerscore reset: My gamerscore reset and when i go to my achievements they keep going up can someone tell me what's happening? 78c1a2a0-15e8-4730-bf9f-6255cb4ee9aa
  8. My gamerscore reset!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerscore reset!: I was playing rainbow and when i looked at my gamerscore it said 430 when i had at least 24,000? Is there a reason this happened? Did i do something? 2c1744c2-a11e-4382-a73c-34e11867ff0f
  9. Xbox One gamerscore reset?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One gamerscore reset?: As of last night my 80,000 xbox one gamerscore is not displaying, my 360 gamerscore is still there around 21k but any achievements I have on Xbox One is not displayed. any help or suggestions on...
  10. Gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore: I had logged on yesterday to notice that my gamerscore dropped from around 28,000, down to around 8,000. It is not just like this on xbox, but see 8,000, It says that on the app, and on a browser....