Gamertag banned words

Discus and support Gamertag banned words in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like to have Crybaby in my name, that is not allowed, yet i have a friend with the name [mod removed]. ????? da9d00a9-b40c-47da-8d38-490018b530df Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CRYBABYY, Jan 21, 2020.

1. CRYBABYY
    CRYBABYY Guest

Gamertag banned words

I would like to have Crybaby in my name, that is not allowed, yet i have a friend with the name [mod removed]. ?????

:)

CRYBABYY, Jan 21, 2020
  2. MajorIris Win User

Gamertag Change Problem

Frosty is a banned word as a gamertag.
  3. Photonimus Win User

Banned words for Gamertag?

Doesn't matter if there's a use of the word that is something good and cool. If it can also mean something offensive or unacceptable then it's not allowed.
  4. Kedareturns Win User

Wow. I was discussing this with a friend back when the thread was fresh, and trying to think of a singer as another example from that style. Can't believe I forgot her, but thanks for reminding me.
  5. ngocphi Win User

any word that even hints profanity or immoral topics is not allowed

regardless of use

he has been answered by the xbl pet team

that forum is only for inquiry not for dispute

its quite simple

IT IS THEIR NETWORK hoiw they enforce the rules is upto them not us and they can decide what is moral and immoral just like in life live life and play fair

skirting the rules ain't going to help you
  6. Kedareturns Win User

No, I was saying there's no form of his name that's offensive, and that the most commonly associated definition with that word is incredibly not offensive. However, no, that's not the definition he intended. It's pretty clear by the word-name combo that
    it's meant as a reference to a singer with that exact word-name combo. And the singer's name isn't a reference to any bodily waste function or sexual reference either, it's a type of singing. Can I say again, look this up people. I'm sorry the enforcement
    team feels differently, but it's in the dictionary for crying out loud.
Thema:

Gamertag banned words

1. Gamertag banned words - Similar Threads - Gamertag banned words

2. My real name got my gamertag banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My real name got my gamertag banned.: Hey all, I’m just reaching out and posting this as a last ditch effort. I have been on Xbox Live for 8 years now. Since the beginning, I have always used “Corona” in my gamertag in some way, shape...
  3. Gamertag word banned but other people have it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag word banned but other people have it?: So recently ive been contemplating on changing my gamertag and i decided i wanted the word “waifu” in it. after finally choosing a tag im happy with, i go to enter the gt i want and it says the...
  4. Gamertag System Limiting E-Sports Team Sizes Through Banning Of Prefixes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag System Limiting E-Sports Team Sizes Through Banning Of Prefixes: I've recently been signed by an E-Sports team, and I wanted to change my gamertag to reflect it. My current gamertag stretches back to something like 2013, so I need to trim it down for the new...
  5. Xbox enforcement gamertag ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement gamertag ban: my gamertag was : [mod removed] my xbox generated gamertag : SillyKitten8927 I made the gamertag as a joke and In no way was it made to offend anyone. is it possible for it to be overturned or I...
  6. Recent Ban/Removal of my Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent Ban/Removal of my Gamertag: Last night I was on my Xbox, during that time a came across an extremely toxic member of the xbox community while playing a game. Throughout the game he was cussing and saying racial slur after...
  7. Desired gamertag banned...but why?

in XBoX on Windows
    Desired gamertag banned...but why?: Greetings, I have a really...embarassing gamertag right now. (PiIIarOfAutism) When I made it, I found it funny but now I'd like to change it. I'd like to change it to "FermiParadox" but...
  8. "Foxy" a banned word for your gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Foxy" a banned word for your gamertag?: I try to put "Foxy" in my gamertag, but it says it is not allowed. "Fox" works, but "foxy" does not in any combination. I then see many people using gamertags with the word "foxy" in it, including...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15...: Why i can't join multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4 it still said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15 feb 2020 but now I can't join multiplayer why? This picture is on...
  10. Gamertag banned for having the word Cummins in it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag banned for having the word Cummins in it??: I made my account on 2/3/17 as the name CumminsInMe. Its an inside joke that my buddies and I have since I am a diesel fanatic and I love the Cummins motor in the Dodge Ram. We joke that I love...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox gamertag banned