Gamertag Change Cancellation

Discus and support Gamertag Change Cancellation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. I saw a notice of the new gamertag system coming soon, and I was exploring some of the name availabilities. I unfortunately changed my gamertag to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A_Romero, Jul 12, 2019.

1. A_Romero
    A_Romero Guest

Hi. I saw a notice of the new gamertag system coming soon, and I was exploring some of the name availabilities. I unfortunately changed my gamertag to something I do not want accidentally, and I was hoping to change it back without imposing a charge.

:)

A_Romero, Jul 12, 2019
  2. A_Romero Win User

Yes, I was checking the availability of a name I did want, Dankius, but with no numbers. The language the page used was so subtle it made it sound as though the numbers at the end wouldn't show up. But obviously that isn't the case. I was Blade XY7, and
    now I've changed it by accident to Dankius3875, and I just want my old gamertag back, I want to cancel this change.
  3. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

Hi, you need to contact support and ask them if they can change your gamertag for you,

However this will take time and they may not be able to do so,

I would recommend you follow the steps that my fellow ambassador denis97g advised and just try it first

Kind regard
  4. denis97g Win User

Hi! with the new gamertag system I think they give another free change. Did you change it recently? if so you may have to pay; try to change it and see if you can do it for free, otherwise paying is the only option.
  5. Liquatic Win User

Changing game tag while purchase new gold membership

Gamertag changes are seperate from memberships. Gamertag changes are always 800pts unless otherwise stated. Buying a new membership doesn't prorate/cancel out the price of a Gamertag change.
  6. M Slender Win User

Cancel a gamertag name change?

Thema:

1. Gamertag Change Cancellation - Similar Threads - Gamertag Change Cancellation

2. Modifica allo stesso Gamertag -[Translation - Change to the same Gamertag]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modifica allo stesso Gamertag -[Translation - Change to the same Gamertag]: Salve! Ho di recente modificato il mio gamertag, ma per sbaglio non ho impostato come deve essere visualizzato su app e siti esterni a Xbox Live (mi esce il tag numero accanto al mio nome invece...
  3. Changing my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing my gamertag: So my current gamertag is 'HypexMushipeas' and I have had this for ages. Recently, I have tried to change my gamertag to '' however the website says "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different...
  4. Im trying to change my gamertag, but its saying that its not allowed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to change my gamertag, but its saying that its not allowed.: Hi, Im trying to change my gamertag to "Fozzie" and it is saying that the gamertag is not allowed and I dont know why, because i dont beleive its slang for anything offensive or anything like...
  5. I made a typo in my new gamertag, and now I have to pay 10. Freaking. Dollars. To change...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a typo in my new gamertag, and now I have to pay 10. Freaking. Dollars. To change...: I was chsnging my name because i made a small typo, and i am forced to pay 10 dollars because of the bull poop reason that is “it takes up server space”. Heck no! Thats not how it works dumbbutt!...
  6. Gamertag forcibly changed

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamertag forcibly changed: So I logged out of my xbox live account on minecraft today, and tried relogging. There were a few issues along the way,but I managed to login. BUT it asked me to make a new gamertag! I already had...
  7. My xbox1 gamertag was changed without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox1 gamertag was changed without my permission: My friend changed my gamertag and i want it back to the original without paying 10$ if you can help. 04901f15-de5b-49dd-b79d-492ac37df70d
  8. Change of gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Change of gamertag: I want a reason thats NOT about server space and stuff, i want to change my gamertag because i have a new name on almost every other game and i dont like the one i have on my Xbox...
  9. Gamertag Name Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Name Change: is there a cooldown for your xbox gamertag? i'm trying to change my xbox name but it keeps I saying I need to pay and i'm thinking its just the system. d8fa11f7-d43f-449a-ac5f-5c051d4d1c00
  10. Cancel a gamertag name change?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel a gamertag name change?: Hi! I changed my gamertag name and didn't realize I wouldn't be able to access stuff like Minecraft that was under my old name. Is there a way to cancel the gamertag name change?...