Gamertag Change Cancellation

Discus and support Gamertag Change Cancellation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. I saw a notice of the new gamertag system coming soon, and I was exploring some of the name availabilities. I unfortunately changed my gamertag to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A_Romero, Jul 12, 2019.

1. A_Romero
    A_Romero Guest

Hi. I saw a notice of the new gamertag system coming soon, and I was exploring some of the name availabilities. I unfortunately changed my gamertag to something I do not want accidentally, and I was hoping to change it back without imposing a charge.

:)

A_Romero, Jul 12, 2019
  2. A_Romero Win User

Yes, I was checking the availability of a name I did want, Dankius, but with no numbers. The language the page used was so subtle it made it sound as though the numbers at the end wouldn't show up. But obviously that isn't the case. I was Blade XY7, and
    now I've changed it by accident to Dankius3875, and I just want my old gamertag back, I want to cancel this change.
  3. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

Hi, you need to contact support and ask them if they can change your gamertag for you,

However this will take time and they may not be able to do so,

I would recommend you follow the steps that my fellow ambassador denis97g advised and just try it first

Kind regard
  4. denis97g Win User

Hi! with the new gamertag system I think they give another free change. Did you change it recently? if so you may have to pay; try to change it and see if you can do it for free, otherwise paying is the only option.
  5. Liquatic Win User

Changing game tag while purchase new gold membership

Gamertag changes are seperate from memberships. Gamertag changes are always 800pts unless otherwise stated. Buying a new membership doesn't prorate/cancel out the price of a Gamertag change.
  6. M Slender Win User

Cancel a gamertag name change?

Thema:

1. Gamertag Change Cancellation - Similar Threads - Gamertag Change Cancellation

2. Can’t change gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamertag: Im trying to use my free gamertag change but it fails every time. I’ve tried on edge, chrome and firefox. When i hit the claim button it doesn’t do anything then when i refresh I get an error: Bad...
  3. Changement Gamertag [Translation - Change Gamertag]

in XBoX on Windows
    Changement Gamertag [Translation - Change Gamertag]: Bonjour , je souhaiterais changer de Gamertag mais quand je veux le changer il est écrit que j'ai déj utilisé mon changement gratuit , hors je n'ai pas souvenir d'avoir déj changé mon pseudo ,...
  4. Cannot change gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change gamertag: I purchased Gears 5 and was told to create a gamertag when I logged into the xbox services. I created one, logged out, and came back later and the gamertag I used is replaced by a random one. I go...
  5. Cambiar gamertag (Change gamertag)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cambiar gamertag (Change gamertag): Hola, me gustaría cambiar mi gamertag, aunque tiene un costo, pero me gustaría usar una tarjeta de regalo, solo que no sé que tarjeta de regalo es, ¿Alguien me podría decir que tarjeta de regalo...
  6. How long does it take for my gamertag to change.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my gamertag to change.: I paid for a gamertag change. I was charged 9.99 on my credit card... My name hasn't changed. fc4fae49-13a5-45e0-b0db-2b72c6a8b723
  7. June Gamertag changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    June Gamertag changes: When will Xbox One be receiving the Gamertag changes issued for the Gamebar and Xbox App for PC in June? I would really like to see these changes on Xbox One. 1962dff4-8f17-405d-90e0-b8621a6d5bd8
  8. Change GamerTag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change GamerTag: Hi Xbox, If I change my Xbox GamerTag will all my game progress be lost? Thanks! 3d17c3ae-a720-48e8-a3b1-d2161ab5bc48
  9. I never changed my xbox gamertag but i need to pay

in XBoX on Windows
    I never changed my xbox gamertag but i need to pay: So basically i have this old gamertag that i got bored of and tried to change it but i need to pay. It is my right not to pay for it (this came out kinda agressive but you know what i am...
  10. Cancel a gamertag name change?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel a gamertag name change?: Hi! I changed my gamertag name and didn't realize I wouldn't be able to access stuff like Minecraft that was under my old name. Is there a way to cancel the gamertag name change?...