Gamertag change info

Discus and support Gamertag change info in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have $10 in my account but when i pick "account" for payment it comes up with an error saying need more information to complete this purchase and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReiZ Squid, Aug 28, 2014.

1. ReiZ Squid
    ReiZ Squid Guest

Gamertag change info

I have $10 in my account but when i pick "account" for payment it comes up with an error saying need more information to complete this purchase and i don't know what it means

:)

ReiZ Squid, Aug 28, 2014
  2. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    Dakrkplayer2, Aug 28, 2014
  3. robinj24
    robinj24 Guest
    robinj24, Aug 28, 2014
  4. Gamertag change info

The missus had the same problem. I updated the info on her Microsoft account through the PC and that sorted it out.

Paraffin Alien, Aug 28, 2014
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Gamertag change info

The missus had the same problem. I updated the info on her Microsoft account through the PC and that sorted it out.
  6. robinj24 Win User

Son being bullied over Gamertag. Require change.

7. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

gamertag needs to be changed!!!!

8. Rag3nKaj3n Win User

XBOX AMBASSADOR - My profile for the ambassador program dissappeared. Lost all my tenure, days, achievments, etc...etc....

and no, i have not changed any of my account info, or gamertag.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Can't pay with my microsoft account

Try changing your address information at commerce.microsoft.com

Remember that your payment info must match your physical and gamertag info.
Thema:

Gamertag change info

1. Gamertag change info - Similar Threads - Gamertag change info

2. Gamertag name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag name change: Hi! I wanted to create a gamertag with a specific name, one i didn't think anyone uses thus being avalible almost everywhere. But I saw that the name I wanted was already taken. Looking into the...
  3. Gamertag won't change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag won't change: Hey everyone. I changed my gamertag 2 days ago and it shows on my profile it changed but all my games still have my old one show up when I'm playing online. Any way to fix this?...
  4. Gamertag Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Change: I was curious what the process, if there is one, as to when old Xbox Gamertag's get wiped. I am really trying to get the original Snowman as a GT and what I need to do to go about getting it,...
  5. Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the...

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the...: submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  6. Cambio de Gamertag gratuito fallido (Free gamertag change failed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cambio de Gamertag gratuito fallido (Free gamertag change failed): Hace unos meses quise usar el cambio de Gamertag gratuito ya que no quería seguir usando mi nombre, el caso es que no se quedo el nuevo Gamertag, en ese momento no le di mucha importancia pero...
  7. Gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag change: [img] Okay so I was given a free gamertag change by a microsoft agent after having difficulties with it before. It was the new gamertag change system, not on the actual console, but on the xbox...
  8. So I changed my gamertag to try their new "suffix" way, but I am trying to revert back to...

in XboX Insiders
    So I changed my gamertag to try their new "suffix" way, but I am trying to revert back to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  9. Cannot access or change Microsoft Account to change billing info or change gamertag accociated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access or change Microsoft Account to change billing info or change gamertag accociated ...: Hello, so I have a pretty big problem here. Back in 2010 I purchased my Xbox 360 and got a gold membership. Now the email address I have used my entire life is "([MOD REMOVED])" I went to use that...
  10. Cannot access or change Microsoft Account to change billing info or change gamertag accociated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access or change Microsoft Account to change billing info or change gamertag accociated ...: Hello, so I have a pretty big problem here. Back in 2010 I purchased my Xbox 360 and got a gold membership. Now the email address I have used my entire life is "(*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...