Gamertag change info

Discus and support Gamertag change info in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have $10 in my account but when i pick "account" for payment it comes up with an error saying need more information to complete this purchase and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReiZ Squid, Aug 28, 2014.

1. ReiZ Squid
    ReiZ Squid Guest

Gamertag change info

I have $10 in my account but when i pick "account" for payment it comes up with an error saying need more information to complete this purchase and i don't know what it means

:)

ReiZ Squid, Aug 28, 2014
  2. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    Dakrkplayer2, Aug 28, 2014
  3. robinj24
    robinj24 Guest
    robinj24, Aug 28, 2014
  4. Gamertag change info

The missus had the same problem. I updated the info on her Microsoft account through the PC and that sorted it out.

Paraffin Alien, Aug 28, 2014
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Gamertag change info

The missus had the same problem. I updated the info on her Microsoft account through the PC and that sorted it out.
  6. robinj24 Win User

Son being bullied over Gamertag. Require change.

7. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

gamertag needs to be changed!!!!

8. Rag3nKaj3n Win User

XBOX AMBASSADOR - My profile for the ambassador program dissappeared. Lost all my tenure, days, achievments, etc...etc....

and no, i have not changed any of my account info, or gamertag.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Can't pay with my microsoft account

Try changing your address information at commerce.microsoft.com

Remember that your payment info must match your physical and gamertag info.
Thema:

Gamertag change info

1. Gamertag change info - Similar Threads - Gamertag change info

2. Changing gamertag?

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing gamertag?: I do not have an Xbox. I play on PC, mainly Sea of Thieves. I changed my gamertag on the Xbox Console Companion to one that I did not realize was taken, and now I have these crummy numbers behind...
  3. Changed Gamertag and Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Gamertag and Backwards Compatibility: I recently changed my Gamertag (3 months ago) and i'm trying to play Halo 3 and it doesnt recognize my account. I have tried to Download Profile, but when I enter the password it has a maximum...
  4. Change Xbox Gamertag Not Working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Xbox Gamertag Not Working: [img] This is what happens when I try and change my gamertag. 4f0b536b-91e2-4d6d-a177-722e10df3041
  5. May I get the # suffix added to my gamertag removed or a way to change my GT?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    May I get the # suffix added to my gamertag removed or a way to change my GT?: I want to change my gamertag because of the # suffix added and it makes me pay 10€ so I would like be able to remove the suffix. May I get the suffix removed or be able to get a discount to change...
  6. Seriously, why does it cost money at all to change your Xbox Gamertag?

in XBoX on Windows
    Seriously, why does it cost money at all to change your Xbox Gamertag?: I play "Halo: MCC" on Steam as well as other Steam games. Steam is a service which allows you to change your 'visible' name at no cost, while you still have your account name unchanged, and it...
  7. Player Tag (Request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Player Tag (Request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time): Hello, I recently returned to my xbox live account (because I bought game Sea of Thieves) and therefore wanted to change the tag , I changed tag to Hild , as it turned out later, it was already...
  8. Cannot Change back to my old Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Change back to my old Gamertag: I've used the Gamertag "SarenyGames" for a few years now. Recently I tried to make another account for a friend, but when I tried to change that account's Gamertag, it changed my account's...
  9. Cannot access or change Microsoft Account to change billing info or change gamertag accociated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access or change Microsoft Account to change billing info or change gamertag accociated ...: Hello, so I have a pretty big problem here. Back in 2010 I purchased my Xbox 360 and got a gold membership. Now the email address I have used my entire life is "([MOD REMOVED])" I went to use that...
  10. Cannot access or change Microsoft Account to change billing info or change gamertag accociated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access or change Microsoft Account to change billing info or change gamertag accociated ...: Hello, so I have a pretty big problem here. Back in 2010 I purchased my Xbox 360 and got a gold membership. Now the email address I have used my entire life is "(*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...