Gamertag change

Discus and support Gamertag change in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have confirmed 137 points on my xbox account and because i am in Poland on vacation (even though my account and xbox was bought in england) the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by OliwierMaciejowski, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Gamertag change

I have confirmed 137 points on my xbox account and because i am in Poland on vacation (even though my account and xbox was bought in england) the rewards app says its not available in my country. I am asking you to manually change my gamertag using my
    points!

:)

OliwierMaciejowski, Aug 25, 2018
  2. mk30001
    mk30001 Guest
    Xbox one followers privacy/spam concerns. END IT

Even if you change your Gamertag, you purchases and saves are still locked to your account. I could change my gamertag right now and I still have everything. It stays with the email address you signed up with, not gamertag.

mk30001, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Damnlag
    Damnlag Guest
    Need your opinion about a couple of gamer profiles

It cost 800 Microsoft Points to change a gamertag, $10. Change your gamertag of the one you like to something else, and then change the other one to the gamertag you like. $20 investment and your playing on the gamertag you want to play on, and you have the achievements to show off your progression of games.

Damnlag, Aug 25, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

Gamertag change

The new rewards program (Microsoft Rewards, Xbox Live Rewards ended) is not related to your gamertag region, but your IP location (your internet location not your console region). Do not change your gamertag region because will not work and you will need
    to wait 3 Months with the same region. You will need to wait to get back to your country to access again the rewards.

SLB4EVERPT, Aug 25, 2018
  5. Well im just asking for them to change it and take the pints off of my account tho

OliwierMaciejowski, Aug 25, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    It's not possible to pay for a gamertag change with points.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. DrifterX22 Win User

Gamer tag

I received a forced Gamertag change. Can XBLPET let me choose a new Gamertag for free?
    Some rumors give the impression that XBLPET will provide a free Gamertag change to accounts that have received a forced Gamertag change. This is not the case.

In the past, a forced Gamertag change gave users the opportunity to change the offending Gamertag free of charge. Unfortunately, this gesture was prone to abuse, and many people simply chose new, equally offensive Gamertags. As a result,
    the Gamertag enforcement process changed. A forced Gamertag change now automatically assigns a new Gamertag to the account, much in the same way a system-generated Gamertag is provided when you first sign up for Xbox Live.

If a player is unhappy with the assigned Gamertag and wishes to change it, he or she may purchase a new Gamertag through the

standard Gamertag change process
  8. WPAK Win User

Dellaphonttii, trying to get my old game tag back that I had switched for my godson who didn't like

9. OK Fowl Win User

Gamertag Removed

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5
    I received a forced Gamertag change. Can XBLPET let me choose a new Gamertag for free?
    Some rumors give the impression that XBLPET will provide a free Gamertag change to accounts that have received a forced Gamertag change. This is not the case.

In the past, a forced Gamertag change gave users the opportunity to change the offending Gamertag free of charge. Unfortunately, this gesture was prone to abuse, and many people simply chose new, equally offensive Gamertags. As a
    result, the Gamertag enforcement process changed. A forced Gamertag change now automatically assigns a new Gamertag to the account, much in the same way a system-generated Gamertag is provided when you first sign up for Xbox Live.

If a player is unhappy with the assigned Gamertag and wishes to change it, he or she may purchase a new Gamertag through the

standard Gamertag change process
  10. WPAK Win User

gamertag change

Hi there,

I'm afraid there are no free gamertag changes, if a gamertag was deemed to break the CoC/ToU then you will given a generated one and if you want to change the gamertag into something chosen by yourself it will have the fee like any gamertag change.

See this link for the steps:
    support-origin.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-gamertag
  11. NaVyXCoMmAnDer Win User

I need a Gamertag change

the only way to change your gamertag is to change it for free if its the first time you are changing your gamertag or to buy a gamertag change for 800 Microsoft points which is $10
Thema:

Gamertag change

1. Gamertag change - Similar Threads - Gamertag change

2. Endre gamertag på playstation4 -[Translation - Change the gamertag playstation 4]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Endre gamertag på playstation4 -[Translation - Change the gamertag playstation 4]: Hvordan endrer jeg gamertagen på ps -[Translation - How do I change the gamertag on ps] 5458a6a6-e341-4df6-995b-28e7a480e80f
  3. Due to char. limit unable to change gamertag to previous gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Due to char. limit unable to change gamertag to previous gamertag.: When i realized that there was a free gamertag change on xbox i jumped at the chance to change my main account name and then create a new account with my now streaming gamertag. what i didn't...
  4. Gamertag change but on Inactive account

in XboX Insiders
    Gamertag change but on Inactive account: Hi, I’m a gaming YouTubed under the name “Neg” for over a decade now and I’d like to change my gamertag to “Neg” however the gamer tag is held by an account which has been inactive for years. The...
  5. I changed my gamertag on Xbox and got stuck with numbers at the end

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my gamertag on Xbox and got stuck with numbers at the end: Hey, I changed my gamer tag and then it added numbers to the end that I didn't want. So I wasted a free gamer tag name change and stuck with a name I don't like. Is there any way I can fix it for...
  6. Xbox Gamertag Force Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamertag Force Change: So I logged in today to the new and welcoming name of ootyiches56, yes, like bootyitches56. I think I know why it was forced changed, it might be because of it being too long because my account is...
  7. GamerTag Changed by accident

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamerTag Changed by accident: I just changed my gamertag by accident my friends said you have to pay and when I checked availability it changed my name and would like a forced name change to change my name back cause I didn’t...
  8. I want to change my gamertag... says not allowed - Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to change my gamertag... says not allowed - Why?: I want to change my Xbox live gamertag to Funduce, and I have done so on EVERY other platform. However it says I cant change it because it's not allowed? Can anyone figure out why?...
  9. Trying to change gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to change gamertag: When I tried to change my gamertag on the new system it would not work, even though it let me get to the screen where it says "are you sure you want to change your gamertag to this?" I pressed...
  10. Changed Gamertag For XBox Online, Didn't Realize There Was a Fee

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed Gamertag For XBox Online, Didn't Realize There Was a Fee: I recently just changed my gamertag today for XBox but had no idea once you changed it you had to pay, I changed my gamertag once already when I first made my account a while ago. Nothing has...