Gamertag Change

Discus and support Gamertag Change in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently changed my gamertag, from a random one to Cosmic Draco, then for some reason, minutes later, it's Cosmic Draco709. I don't understand... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WilliamDane, Apr 14, 2021.

1. WilliamDane
    WilliamDane Guest

Gamertag Change

I have recently changed my gamertag, from a random one to Cosmic Draco, then for some reason, minutes later, it's Cosmic Draco709. I don't understand why random numbers were added.

:)

WilliamDane, Apr 14, 2021
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Gamer tag

I received a forced Gamertag change. Can XBLPET let me choose a new Gamertag for free?
    Some rumors give the impression that XBLPET will provide a free Gamertag change to accounts that have received a forced Gamertag change. This is not the case.

In the past, a forced Gamertag change gave users the opportunity to change the offending Gamertag free of charge. Unfortunately, this gesture was prone to abuse, and many people simply chose new, equally offensive Gamertags. As a result,
    the Gamertag enforcement process changed. A forced Gamertag change now automatically assigns a new Gamertag to the account, much in the same way a system-generated Gamertag is provided when you first sign up for Xbox Live.

If a player is unhappy with the assigned Gamertag and wishes to change it, he or she may purchase a new Gamertag through the

standard Gamertag change process
  3. WPAK Win User

Dellaphonttii, trying to get my old game tag back that I had switched for my godson who didn't like

4. OK Fowl Win User

Gamertag Removed

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5
    I received a forced Gamertag change. Can XBLPET let me choose a new Gamertag for free?
    Some rumors give the impression that XBLPET will provide a free Gamertag change to accounts that have received a forced Gamertag change. This is not the case.

In the past, a forced Gamertag change gave users the opportunity to change the offending Gamertag free of charge. Unfortunately, this gesture was prone to abuse, and many people simply chose new, equally offensive Gamertags. As a
    result, the Gamertag enforcement process changed. A forced Gamertag change now automatically assigns a new Gamertag to the account, much in the same way a system-generated Gamertag is provided when you first sign up for Xbox Live.

If a player is unhappy with the assigned Gamertag and wishes to change it, he or she may purchase a new Gamertag through the

standard Gamertag change process
  5. WPAK Win User

gamertag change

Hi there,

I'm afraid there are no free gamertag changes, if a gamertag was deemed to break the CoC/ToU then you will given a generated one and if you want to change the gamertag into something chosen by yourself it will have the fee like any gamertag change.

See this link for the steps:
    support-origin.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-gamertag
  6. NaVyXCoMmAnDer Win User

I need a Gamertag change

the only way to change your gamertag is to change it for free if its the first time you are changing your gamertag or to buy a gamertag change for 800 Microsoft points which is $10
Thema:

Gamertag Change

1. Gamertag Change - Similar Threads - Gamertag Change

2. Gamertag change fee

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag change fee: Good time of the day! Today I've changed gamertag for the first time - and now I don't like it, because it displays **** number in the end of the nickname in the Sea of Thieves game (although I...
  3. Xbox 360 GamerTag Change Paid, But I Didn't Use My Free One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 GamerTag Change Paid, But I Didn't Use My Free One: So as the question says, Xbox wants me to pay for a gamertag change , but I didn't use my free one. Is there a way for Xbox to refund my free gamertag change, that wasn't used?...
  4. Gamertag change with account balance

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamertag change with account balance: So recently i changed my name but I would like to change it again and Ive already redeem a gift card into my microsoft balance but I havent found a way to use my account balance to change my user,...
  5. Revert to last Gamertag changed by someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Revert to last Gamertag changed by someone: Hi good afternoon, my gamertag was changed by someone I don't know and now, I want back the last gamertag before it was changed to this current one. Do have any ideas or ways on how to go back...
  6. Gamertag Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Change: So I recently changed my gamertag from Redvx DT to Grade Him. I restarted my xbox, and when I look at my profile, it still says Redvx DT, but under it, it says Grade Him. So I loaded into NBA...
  7. i cant change my xbox gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant change my xbox gamertag: i cant change my tag,whenever i try to change it, it reports DCAT-ResourceNotFound uGVN/ro7wkuI/rYcVnrmIn.0.6 i really want to change my silly tag,help me pllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
  8. Gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag change: it says i have to pay to change my gamertag this has never happened before when will it be free. 713e0ad1-cbd7-4211-8331-325c1643e054
  9. My GamerTag and account is changed!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My GamerTag and account is changed!!: I just tried to play Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch, it asked me to connect to my microsoft account again and so when authenticating between my account on iphone, it logged into a new Gamertag...
  10. Gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag change: I was wondering if i close my microsoft account will the gamertag associated with it become availible again? 0117e47f-40e7-492d-8df6-dc23ee654389