Gamertag disponibles con 3 letras [Translation - Gamertag available with 3 letters]

Discus and support Gamertag disponibles con 3 letras [Translation - Gamertag available with 3 letters] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Me gustaría saber si aún quedan gamertags dispoibles con 3 letras [Translation - I would liek to know if there are still available gamertags with 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Asfye, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Asfye
    Asfye Guest

Gamertag disponibles con 3 letras [Translation - Gamertag available with 3 letters]

Me gustaría saber si aún quedan gamertags dispoibles con 3 letras

[Translation - I would liek to know if there are still available gamertags with 3 letters]

:)

Asfye, Apr 29, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Asfye!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I will be happy to assist you with your inquiry today. In regards to your question on if there are Gamertags that are available with three letters, we would not know that information. I would suggest doing a trial
    and error, trying to figure out what is available and what's not available. Microsoft and Xbox did release an article on

Xbox Wire
    , a few years ago, about releasing over 18 million Gamertags. However that was in 2016, so, as I mentioned before, I suggest the trial and error approach.

If you have any other questions, feel free to reply back letting us know and we'll be happy to assist you. Again, thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. dup9b001464-4118-4b7 Win User

three-letter gamertags combination still available.

No there is no random 3 letter/character gamertag available to chnage your gamertag to. You will have to wait until a v1 version resets or even if its deleted, a combination will come back.
  4. Smwutches Win User

3 letter gamertags

All you can do is either try one and see if it's available or search for them. Most 3 letter gamertag are already taken.
  5. Broward Blvd Win User

Gamertag

All 3 letters are claimed. But with the new gamertag system you can have a 3 letter with numbers at the end.
  6. Smwutches Win User

3 letter gamertags

No. If the system says they're taken, then they are taken. The gamertag system is used on other Microsoft services as well. So even if they're not in use on an Xbox, it may be in use somewhere else. The system also doesn't see things like spaces as making
    a gamertag unique. So you may look up "gamertag" and not find it even though it's in use as "gamer tag".
Thema:

1. Gamertag disponibles con 3 letras [Translation - Gamertag available with 3 letters] - Similar Threads - Gamertag disponibles con

2. Am i able to use Japanese letters in my gamertag ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am i able to use Japanese letters in my gamertag ?: Ive seen people with names before but not gamertags set as such a62cea75-e05f-4496-b319-be47f2dec36a
  3. Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.: Here's the backstory to my problem. I created my Xbox account 10+ years ago on the Xbox 360 until the next gen consoles were released. When the Xbox One was first announced I thought it was...
  4. Gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag.: [Mod removed- personal information]Hi I recently paid for and changed my gamertag and the transaction went threw but my gamertag still hasnt updated, i have the receipt proof of purchase. How do i...
  5. XBOX Live GamerTag inactive

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Live GamerTag inactive: Hello All and thank you for taking the time to read my question. I am highly anticipating the new release of Microsoft Flight Sim and took this time to update my profile information. I noticed...
  6. posso editar minha gamertag?[Translation-Can I edit my gamertag?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    posso editar minha gamertag?[Translation-Can I edit my gamertag?]: Eu só quero colocar espaços na minha gamertag e não muda-lá totalmente, eu tenho mesmo que pagar só pra adicionar alguns espaços entre as letras? [translation-I just want to put spaces in my...
  7. Sobre gamertags e e-mails [Translation - About gamertags and emails]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sobre gamertags e e-mails [Translation - About gamertags and emails]: Boa tarde, há um tempo atrás eu fiz um novo email e entrei no site do XBOX e mudei minha gamertag pra um nick que eu sempre uso, porém eu acabei não usando e decidi excluir aquela conta, hoje...
  8. Gamertag Unavailable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Unavailable?: I am unsure why the gamertag Makoto is unavailable, even though it appears that no one currently holds that name when I search it. a814adc4-9ba6-46e7-b91d-b69f3cf03ab2
  9. Can’t change gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamertag: Im trying to use my free gamertag change but it fails every time. I’ve tried on edge, chrome and firefox. When i hit the claim button it doesn’t do anything then when i refresh I get an error: Bad...
  10. Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag: Cambie mi gamertag nunca coloque numero y me salio NYarko#5182 solo quiero el nombre q.q además el cambio lo hize ahora cobran por cambiar el tag. Translation: Change my gamertag never put...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamertags de 3 letras disponibiles