Gamertag disponibles con 3 letras [Translation - Gamertag available with 3 letters]

Discus and support Gamertag disponibles con 3 letras [Translation - Gamertag available with 3 letters] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Me gustaría saber si aún quedan gamertags dispoibles con 3 letras [Translation - I would liek to know if there are still available gamertags with 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Asfye, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Asfye
    Asfye Guest

Gamertag disponibles con 3 letras [Translation - Gamertag available with 3 letters]

Me gustaría saber si aún quedan gamertags dispoibles con 3 letras

[Translation - I would liek to know if there are still available gamertags with 3 letters]

:)

Asfye, Apr 29, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Asfye!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I will be happy to assist you with your inquiry today. In regards to your question on if there are Gamertags that are available with three letters, we would not know that information. I would suggest doing a trial
    and error, trying to figure out what is available and what's not available. Microsoft and Xbox did release an article on

Xbox Wire
    , a few years ago, about releasing over 18 million Gamertags. However that was in 2016, so, as I mentioned before, I suggest the trial and error approach.

If you have any other questions, feel free to reply back letting us know and we'll be happy to assist you. Again, thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. dup9b001464-4118-4b7 Win User

three-letter gamertags combination still available.

No there is no random 3 letter/character gamertag available to chnage your gamertag to. You will have to wait until a v1 version resets or even if its deleted, a combination will come back.
  4. Smwutches Win User

3 letter gamertags

All you can do is either try one and see if it's available or search for them. Most 3 letter gamertag are already taken.
  5. Smwutches Win User

3 letter gamertags

No. If the system says they're taken, then they are taken. The gamertag system is used on other Microsoft services as well. So even if they're not in use on an Xbox, it may be in use somewhere else. The system also doesn't see things like spaces as making
    a gamertag unique. So you may look up "gamertag" and not find it even though it's in use as "gamer tag".
  6. AvianErmine2423 Win User

3 letter gamertags

I have searched for 2 letter ones that do not have accounts but when I go to use them it says they are taken :/ can people hide their profiles?
Thema:

1. Gamertag disponibles con 3 letras [Translation - Gamertag available with 3 letters] - Similar Threads - Gamertag disponibles con

2. gamertags are hidden in chats?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamertags are hidden in chats?: So I play this game and officially we are supposed to have the gamertag shown when we use the chat system, but as time goes on I see more and more people typing in chat that don't have their...
  3. Gamertag change for Minecraft on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag change for Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: I recently got Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) for the first time on my Switch and when I created a Microsoft account for it, it gave me an auto-generated username that I would like to change. I have...
  4. Change email for gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email for gamertag: My sons xbox 360 gamertag is linked to my exs email address, I cant access the email as I dont know his password, but I've just got a xbox one and want to move his gamertag over I need to change...
  5. Never Got a "Free gamertag" Change

in XBoX on Windows
    Never Got a "Free gamertag" Change: I never changed my Gamertag for my account so I am a little confused when it said I already have. Why is this? 28a7e69a-3e6e-4ed0-9266-640f7556a593
  6. Gamertag Change Cancellation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Change Cancellation: Hi. I saw a notice of the new gamertag system coming soon, and I was exploring some of the name availabilities. I unfortunately changed my gamertag to something I do not want accidentally, and I...
  7. Gamertag recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag recovery: Split from this thread. How to get your gamertag back after it's been stolen by a hacker who has changed the email address. Microsoft have given me a had time bc I dont have the console which I...
  8. Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag: my gamertag has been changed for no reason . I was playing my xbox and then realised that my name had been changed and I didn’t do it or either did my friends ? Please help...
  9. Xbox gamertag not available

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamertag not available: The Xbox Live Application tells me that the gamertag i want has been taken, though if I search the gamertag on https://xboxgamertag.com/, it tells me that it is available. How can I fix this?...
  10. Changing gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing gamertag: So i want to change my gamertag i do know how to do it but i want to change it to a certain GT but its already taken. i was like ok sucks to be me. So i decided to look up the gamertag and i...