Gamertag disponibles con 3 letras [Translation - Gamertag available with 3 letters]

Discus and support Gamertag disponibles con 3 letras [Translation - Gamertag available with 3 letters] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Me gustaría saber si aún quedan gamertags dispoibles con 3 letras [Translation - I would liek to know if there are still available gamertags with 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Asfye, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Asfye
    Asfye Guest

Gamertag disponibles con 3 letras [Translation - Gamertag available with 3 letters]

Me gustaría saber si aún quedan gamertags dispoibles con 3 letras

[Translation - I would liek to know if there are still available gamertags with 3 letters]

:)

Asfye, Apr 29, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Asfye!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I will be happy to assist you with your inquiry today. In regards to your question on if there are Gamertags that are available with three letters, we would not know that information. I would suggest doing a trial
    and error, trying to figure out what is available and what's not available. Microsoft and Xbox did release an article on

Xbox Wire
    , a few years ago, about releasing over 18 million Gamertags. However that was in 2016, so, as I mentioned before, I suggest the trial and error approach.

If you have any other questions, feel free to reply back letting us know and we'll be happy to assist you. Again, thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. dup9b001464-4118-4b7 Win User

three-letter gamertags combination still available.

No there is no random 3 letter/character gamertag available to chnage your gamertag to. You will have to wait until a v1 version resets or even if its deleted, a combination will come back.
  4. Smwutches Win User

3 letter gamertags

All you can do is either try one and see if it's available or search for them. Most 3 letter gamertag are already taken.
  5. Smwutches Win User

3 letter gamertags

No. If the system says they're taken, then they are taken. The gamertag system is used on other Microsoft services as well. So even if they're not in use on an Xbox, it may be in use somewhere else. The system also doesn't see things like spaces as making
    a gamertag unique. So you may look up "gamertag" and not find it even though it's in use as "gamer tag".
  6. AvianErmine2423 Win User

3 letter gamertags

I have searched for 2 letter ones that do not have accounts but when I go to use them it says they are taken :/ can people hide their profiles?
Thema:

1. Gamertag disponibles con 3 letras [Translation - Gamertag available with 3 letters] - Similar Threads - Gamertag disponibles con

2. Lost Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Gamertag: I've reset my Xbox One, and signed in with my Microsoft account, but it is displaying a random gamertag and I have none of my friends or achievements on. Any suggestions?...
  3. Quiero recuperar mi gamertag[Translation-I want to recover my gamertag]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quiero recuperar mi gamertag[Translation-I want to recover my gamertag]: Hace poco bloquearon mi cuenta de correo outlook y esa cuenta estaba vinculada a mi xbox, ahora no puedo jugar con ese gamertag y no se si ya esta perdido todo mi contenido si es así mi contenido...
  4. Free Gamertag Change- Xbox rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Gamertag Change- Xbox rewards: I think it would be good to add a 'free gamertag change' as a reward on xbox rewards. e03c0b59-0a2e-44e6-8d66-989544b10712
  5. Gamertags

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertags: It's next to impossible to change your gamertag. Literally, every gamertag I try is taken. Some of them are taken by people with 0 gamerscore who don't even play.. why?...
  6. Gamertag ändern[Change gamertag]

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag ändern[Change gamertag]: Hallo, ich wollte meinen Gamertag für 10€ ändern, deshalb habe ich eine 10€ Guthabenkarte gekauft. Diese konnte ich aber auf der Gamertag-kaufseite selber nicht einlösen, da ich dafür angeblich...
  7. When will Xbox release inactive account gamertags out again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox release inactive account gamertags out again?: I know they recycled more than 1 million gamertag including OGS and 2016. ea860d2d-9bb9-48ee-abfa-ad8a8aeef14e
  8. Gamertag Gone and replaced UPDATE

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Gone and replaced UPDATE: Contacted xbox and sorted! Thanks all 0840a70b-d540-4214-b14b-2716dce9658c
  9. How do I change my gamertag via browser?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change my gamertag via browser?: I linked my Microsoft account to my Minecraft (on the Nintendo Switch) and it stuck me with a random gamertag. I have no clue how to change it since I don't own an Xbox. While there were some...
  10. gamertags

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamertags: hola nesesito ayuda para cambiar mi gamertag alguien le puso este nombre cuando deje mi secion iniciada en otra consola DoomedMoon38490 y gasto el cambio de gamertag gratis y no lo he podido...