Gamertag EE R1PLEY Banned

Discus and support Gamertag EE R1PLEY Banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My wife's gamer tag EE R1PLEY has been banned and I believe this is a mistake because the bio that it says she was suspended for was a bio from last... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EE SPAWN, Feb 23, 2014.

1. EE SPAWN
    EE SPAWN Guest

My wife's gamer tag EE R1PLEY has been banned and I believe this is a mistake because the bio that it says she was suspended for was a bio from last year. There is nothing in her bio now that should have caused this. Can someone please contact me and let
    me know what was offensive and why she was banned for it. Thank you...

:)

EE SPAWN, Feb 23, 2014
  2. Will i get banned using this gamertag?

I'd ban you

I'd ban you hard

FakeUmentaries, Feb 23, 2014
  3. SatlaHarfa
    SatlaHarfa Guest
    Will i get banned using this gamertag?

I have the gamertag "JHAD EL SALIM" on my xbox one for about 2 months now. I saw a tweet from gamespot that someone got banned on psn for using the gamertag iJihad. Will i get banned on xbox? Please let me know because if i will get banned i want to tell to microsoft that will let me change the gamertag for free again

SatlaHarfa, Feb 23, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Feb 23, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

6. Remedy OmG Win User

Zombies was just a game played by Sam.

This is the first EE to have a cutscene like that, and is only the 2nd EE to "win" the game.
  7. IansLuck Win User

Moon Easter Egg SOLVED

Everything here is correct except the "You need the last two achievements to complete this EE." My friend doesn't have the CotD or the Shangri La EE achievements and we did the Moon EE last night and completed it.
  8. JoeJohnLIVEs Win User

Shangrila EE or Monn EE

I am welcoming PMs from individuals who know the steps of the EE and have a lot of experience playing zombies.

[quote user="BIGB EC"]

Shangrila is the only dlc map I have. Not sure what to do for the EE but I can help sometime if you still need it.

[/quote]
    Well, it wouldn't hurt for you to do some research on the steps of the EE if you're considering doing it.
  9. BigB EC Win User

Shangrila EE or Monn EE

Shangrila is the only dlc map I have. Not sure what to do for the EE but I can help sometime if you still need it.
Thema:

1. Gamertag EE R1PLEY Banned - Similar Threads - Gamertag R1PLEY Banned

2. Am i able to use Japanese letters in my gamertag ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am i able to use Japanese letters in my gamertag ?: Ive seen people with names before but not gamertags set as such a62cea75-e05f-4496-b319-be47f2dec36a
  3. Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.: Here's the backstory to my problem. I created my Xbox account 10+ years ago on the Xbox 360 until the next gen consoles were released. When the Xbox One was first announced I thought it was...
  4. Gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag.: [Mod removed- personal information]Hi I recently paid for and changed my gamertag and the transaction went threw but my gamertag still hasnt updated, i have the receipt proof of purchase. How do i...
  5. XBOX Live GamerTag inactive

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Live GamerTag inactive: Hello All and thank you for taking the time to read my question. I am highly anticipating the new release of Microsoft Flight Sim and took this time to update my profile information. I noticed...
  6. posso editar minha gamertag?[Translation-Can I edit my gamertag?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    posso editar minha gamertag?[Translation-Can I edit my gamertag?]: Eu só quero colocar espaços na minha gamertag e não muda-lá totalmente, eu tenho mesmo que pagar só pra adicionar alguns espaços entre as letras? [translation-I just want to put spaces in my...
  7. Sobre gamertags e e-mails [Translation - About gamertags and emails]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sobre gamertags e e-mails [Translation - About gamertags and emails]: Boa tarde, há um tempo atrás eu fiz um novo email e entrei no site do XBOX e mudei minha gamertag pra um nick que eu sempre uso, porém eu acabei não usando e decidi excluir aquela conta, hoje...
  8. Gamertag Unavailable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Unavailable?: I am unsure why the gamertag Makoto is unavailable, even though it appears that no one currently holds that name when I search it. a814adc4-9ba6-46e7-b91d-b69f3cf03ab2
  9. Can’t change gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamertag: Im trying to use my free gamertag change but it fails every time. I’ve tried on edge, chrome and firefox. When i hit the claim button it doesn’t do anything then when i refresh I get an error: Bad...
  10. Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag: Cambie mi gamertag nunca coloque numero y me salio NYarko#5182 solo quiero el nombre q.q además el cambio lo hize ahora cobran por cambiar el tag. Translation: Change my gamertag never put...