Gamertag EE R1PLEY Banned

Discus and support Gamertag EE R1PLEY Banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My wife's gamer tag EE R1PLEY has been banned and I believe this is a mistake because the bio that it says she was suspended for was a bio from last... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EE SPAWN, Feb 23, 2014.

1. EE SPAWN
    EE SPAWN Guest

My wife's gamer tag EE R1PLEY has been banned and I believe this is a mistake because the bio that it says she was suspended for was a bio from last year. There is nothing in her bio now that should have caused this. Can someone please contact me and let
    me know what was offensive and why she was banned for it. Thank you...

:)

EE SPAWN, Feb 23, 2014
  2. Will i get banned using this gamertag?

I'd ban you

I'd ban you hard

FakeUmentaries, Feb 23, 2014
  3. SatlaHarfa
    SatlaHarfa Guest
    Will i get banned using this gamertag?

I have the gamertag "JHAD EL SALIM" on my xbox one for about 2 months now. I saw a tweet from gamespot that someone got banned on psn for using the gamertag iJihad. Will i get banned on xbox? Please let me know because if i will get banned i want to tell to microsoft that will let me change the gamertag for free again

SatlaHarfa, Feb 23, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Feb 23, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

6. Remedy OmG Win User

Zombies was just a game played by Sam.

This is the first EE to have a cutscene like that, and is only the 2nd EE to "win" the game.
  7. IansLuck Win User

Moon Easter Egg SOLVED

Everything here is correct except the "You need the last two achievements to complete this EE." My friend doesn't have the CotD or the Shangri La EE achievements and we did the Moon EE last night and completed it.
  8. JoeJohnLIVEs Win User

Shangrila EE or Monn EE

I am welcoming PMs from individuals who know the steps of the EE and have a lot of experience playing zombies.

[quote user="BIGB EC"]

Shangrila is the only dlc map I have. Not sure what to do for the EE but I can help sometime if you still need it.

[/quote]
    Well, it wouldn't hurt for you to do some research on the steps of the EE if you're considering doing it.
  9. BigB EC Win User

Shangrila EE or Monn EE

Shangrila is the only dlc map I have. Not sure what to do for the EE but I can help sometime if you still need it.
Thema:

1. Gamertag EE R1PLEY Banned - Similar Threads - Gamertag R1PLEY Banned

2. Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag: Can i track someone by using their gamertag to obtain their IP address if they used my account to gift themselves a game without asking me first??Proof of stollen money...
  3. Gamertags

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertags: I've run into a issue with the flawed new gamertag system. I want the gamertag "ok astro". And I've done just about every possible search to check if it was taken. It's not. From my searches there...
  4. GamerTag Issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    GamerTag Issue: Ok backstory is i made a new account (on my ipad), new email and password, completely different account to what i play on anyway i change the name of it from the randomly generated one and it...
  5. Stuck with two gamertags

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck with two gamertags: I changed my gamertag about 3/4 hours ago and it all went fine then I looked at my profile on my Xbox One and I noticed it shows my old gamertag and then my new one under it and if anyone looks at...
  6. Modifica allo stesso Gamertag -[Translation - Change to the same Gamertag]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modifica allo stesso Gamertag -[Translation - Change to the same Gamertag]: Salve! Ho di recente modificato il mio gamertag, ma per sbaglio non ho impostato come deve essere visualizzato su app e siti esterni a Xbox Live (mi esce il tag numero accanto al mio nome invece...
  7. Gamertag issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag issue: So I came up with a gamertag I want on my Xbox about a month ago.. It's, 'iSevvQuin'. Every time I try to change it, it says that it isn't allowed.. yet I've seen the gamertag, that is ACTUALLY...
  8. How do I find the suffix at the end of my gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find the suffix at the end of my gamertag?: I've searched high and low and talked to an xbox support rep, but I can't seem to find out anywhere where to find what the suffix is on my gamertag. I don't want to change my gamertag or suffix, I...
  9. Changing my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing my gamertag: So my current gamertag is 'HypexMushipeas' and I have had this for ages. Recently, I have tried to change my gamertag to '' however the website says "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different...
  10. Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag: Everymonth I should get a gamertag change and ive been waiting 2 month's and have not got to change it how can i fix it 922cdc64-848d-4e25-984d-ba5588edc322