Gamertag error

Discus and support Gamertag error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I changed my gamertag today but it didn't change to what I typed in. b8552b22-af21-4ba3-bff9-d9f4d265657e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MOBZ SHOOTER, Aug 14, 2019.

1. MOBZ SHOOTER
    MOBZ SHOOTER Guest

Gamertag error

I changed my gamertag today but it didn't change to what I typed in.

:)

MOBZ SHOOTER, Aug 14, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox gamer tag

What type of error are you getting when trying to change his gamertag?

Here is a link to instructions on different ways to change the gamertag.

Instructions on how to change gamertag

If you followed the instructions on how to change the gamertag from this link and are getting an error message we would need to know what the error message is that you are getting.
  3. Zeta Psi Win User

Error Code: 831188FE

The recommended fix for this error is as follows: Delete your gamertag, clear your cache, and recover your gamertag

For further information on this error please see
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-831188fe
  4. onyxishere Win User

Status code 80154013

5. panchos klik109 Win User

I need help to change my windows live ID

the gamertag that has that error is panchito07845
  6. XGamer2MasterXx Win User

Error in Gamertag

The only way would be for you to pay for a new change. There is no way around the fee.
    Ok thank you but now I notice the name is too big.. lol
Thema:

Gamertag error

1. Gamertag error - Similar Threads - Gamertag error

2. Error on gamertag ? (Halo MCC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error on gamertag ? (Halo MCC): Hello, I have problem I do not understand: I've created a microsoft account for Halo to be able to play it on steam, typed my name () and pressed ok. All fine. It worked, inside the game though...
  3. Gamertag Change Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Change Error: I changed my GT (gamer tag) a while back to "Royal UGTV" but on Xbox NOW. After almost 1 month of having my "Royal UGTV" GT, it is showing my GT as "Izumi Nakizo" that's the old GT that I PAID $10...
  4. Gamertag Error 80154303

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Error 80154303: Okay so theres a literal ton of unique gamertags available right now but when i try and claim one it gives me the gamertag taken error code. Yes im aware this code means the gamertag taken except...
  5. Xbox gamertag change error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamertag change error.: When I go to change gamertag my xbox live account, its showing Yo already use free gamertag change. 94a54b67-c2ba-4657-8ea6-17eff81d50f1
  6. Error message buying a new gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message buying a new gamertag: Hello! I'm french and I want to change my xbox gamertag for the second time. The app then redirects me to Xbox.com or I have to pay $9.99, I decide to pay with PayPal but by clicking on "Buy"...
  7. Error in changing gamertag on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error in changing gamertag on xbox one: Hi, i have error in trying to change gamertag in xbox one. Please fix it. 1235eb15-74e2-493e-abbc-b524b0c47fc3
  8. "An error has occurred. Please try again." message appeared while changing Xbox Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    "An error has occurred. Please try again." message appeared while changing Xbox Gamertag: How to fix this error? I can't change it. 40b7e2cd-c0b9-42e1-a7dd-bd27be6877cc
  9. Error when changing xbox gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when changing xbox gamertag: Hello, when I try to buy another gamertag (change it) it makes an error like this : Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at...
  10. Error when changing xbox gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when changing xbox gamertag: Hello, when I try to buy another gamertag (change it) it makes an error like this : Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at...