Gamertag forcibly changed

Discus and support Gamertag forcibly changed in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So I logged out of my xbox live account on minecraft today, and tried relogging. There were a few issues along the way,but I managed to login. BUT it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KoroSora, Jun 28, 2020.

1. KoroSora
    KoroSora Guest

So I logged out of my xbox live account on minecraft today, and tried relogging. There were a few issues along the way,but I managed to login. BUT it asked me to make a new gamertag! I already had on, so it does not make any sense! I cant change it to my
    original gamertag. It took everything I had in the game with it!

I could only have used one other email, but the same thing happened! I dont have any other emails so I want to know what happened and how to fix this! How do I find out which email is connected with my specific gamertag? Please give me some advice!

:)

KoroSora, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Billifier Win User

My gamertag was forcibly changed and now I have to pay for a new one.

If your gamertag is forcibly changed you should get a free gamertag change. I didn't waste $10 to have my gamertag removed.
  3. Cerebral Paul Win User

How can I defend myself against bullying on Xbox? When I don't turn on Xbox at the moment but do I play Xbox games via PC?

His gamertag was forcibly changed, he wasn't banned, according to the OP.
  4. NonSportsGirl Win User

enforcement.xbox.com/.../FAQ

Nowhere in the FAQ does it state that these are tags that have been previously acted on. In fact it seems quite clear that these are currently reported gamertags.
  5. BongKaos Win User

Indeed,

accual support is "my thing"

Sorry.

Being negative towards misinformation........ , My apology.

I told you where to find, where be, the most "helpfull".

Please accept my ignorance. Follow your own path........
  6. L M G Win User

why do u feel the need to attack THEOWENKILLER he is 1 of the few people on the forums i actually see helping people unlike yourself with your constant negative replies BongKaos i think its time 2 grow up now
Thema:

1. Gamertag forcibly changed - Similar Threads - Gamertag forcibly changed

2. I know my Gamertag, but i don't remember the email associated with it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I know my Gamertag, but i don't remember the email associated with it.: I wanted to transfer the account i used on the Xbox 360 to Xbox One, however i don't remember the Email address tied to it and by now is probably unfuctional and I can't find a way to check what...
  3. Forcible Gamertag Change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forcible Gamertag Change: I just received an email saying my gamertag violated terms of conduct and that it had been forcibly changed. It was changed to this HappyWhelp garbage that no one in their right mind would ever...
  4. Gamertag Forcibly Changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Forcibly Changed: My old gamertag was "[Mod Removed]" I know it's silly, but I have had this gamertag for five years. I don't want to pay for a new gamertag because it didn't break any of the code of conduct rules....
  5. gamertag forcibly changed!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamertag forcibly changed!?: Hello Xbox/Microsoft Support, I have recently received a 'forced' name change under the premise that my gamer tag, ChinnutzforU, was deemed a violation to xbox/microsoft rules of allowable gamer...
  6. My xbox gamertag was forcibly reverted to a default name and i am not able to change it back ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gamertag was forcibly reverted to a default name and i am not able to change it back ...: Hello Microsoft, i was wondering if you can allow me to change my name for free because it was deemed too offensive and was reverted to a default name. I would like to change it to a non offensive...
  7. Forcibly changed my gamertag...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forcibly changed my gamertag...: I understand that my gamertag was inappropriate and the enforcing was legit, but the fact that it was just changed and I wasn't given the ability to change it myself. I had people no recognized...
  8. Gamertag forcibly changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag forcibly changed: Hi. My gamer tag has recently been forcibly changed. I didn't ask for this, and an agent over chat said it was done by Code Enforcement, but he didn't have any further information, possibly for...
  9. Gamertag forcibly changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag forcibly changed: I would like to know why my Gamertag was forcibly changed from "KOOLKRAZIKANE" to "WearyFoal575614". While I was playing COD Ghost my Xbox1 console froze ... I powered it down and when I resumed...
  10. My gamertag was forcibly changed and now I have to pay for a new one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamertag was forcibly changed and now I have to pay for a new one.: My gamertag, Sexy Babies, was forcibly changed for being deemed an "Inappropriate Gamertag." When I went on Xbox to change my gamertag, it was telling me I had to pay for a new one. In the email...